Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why hapa children develop no affective empathy, explained using an study

it is only here where im learning to accept my hapa identity

the baby will inherit the cognitive empathy but will not inherit the affective empathy of the father, he will also not inherit the conformist and less individualistic genes from the mother, this will make the child a sociopath.
Hapa master race

maybe we can fix his by an asian male having a child with a white female instead of white male and an asian female, maybe this can give the child the same behavior as whites and the same iq as asians (the child always takes 60 percent of the genes from the father and 40 percent from he mother)
it's 50% 50%. idk where u get 60 40 from

it's 50% 50%. idk where u get 60 40 from
that's a bluepilled lie that people told you:

"Take, for example, a 2015 study in Nature Genetics that showed the expression of thousands of different genes in mice varied depending on whether they came from a mom or a dad. While each parent technically contributed half of an offspring’s genome, approximately 60 percent of the dad’s genes were more expressive than the mom’s."

Last edited:
that's a bluepilled lie that people told you:

"Take, for example, a 2015 study in Nature Genetics that showed the expression of thousands of different genes in mice varied depending on whether they came from a mom or a dad. While each parent technically contributed half of an offspring’s genome, approximately 60 percent of the dad’s genes were more expressive than the mom’s."

that study confirm its 50/50, i.e. 50 from father 50 from mother....

the diff is 60% of FATHER GENES more expressive

its 60% of the 50% being MORE EXPRESSIVE (just how much more expressive, is another %, which is not disclosed) than others.

completely diff from what you claimed. you misunderstood it completely

that study confirm its 50/50, i.e. 50 from father 50 from mother....

the diff is 60% of FATHER GENES more expressive

its 60% of the 50% being MORE EXPRESSIVE (just how much more expressive, is another %, which is not disclosed) than others.

completely diff from what you claimed. you misunderstood it completely
"From the thousands of mouse genes that were analyzed, the researchers concluded that paternal genes play a much larger role than maternal genes. The copy of the father’s genes were more active for nearly 60 percent of its baby’s genes."

"Genes from your father are more dominant than those inherited from your mother, new research has shown.

All mammals are likely to use the majority of genetic material passed down from males, even if offspring look and act more like the mother, according to the study on lab mice by University of North Carolina’s School of Medicine.

This means that even though we inherit an equal amount of DNA from each parent, the paternal line is mostly found to govern how a person develops into an adult – especially in regards to their health."

Last edited:
Um no I am a very empathetic person I’ll have you know
The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

"From the thousands of mouse genes that were analyzed, the researchers concluded that paternal genes play a much larger role than maternal genes. The copy of the father’s genes were more active for nearly 60 percent of its baby’s genes."

"Genes from your father are more dominant than those inherited from your mother, new research has shown.

All mammals are likely to use the majority of genetic material passed down from males, even if offspring look and act more like the mother, according to the study on lab mice by University of North Carolina’s School of Medicine.

This means that even though we inherit an equal amount of DNA from each parent, the paternal line is mostly found to govern how a person develops into an adult – especially in regards to their health."
the link is written by some noodle whore who didnt even understand whats 60%.

as i said, the original study already said, 60% of the father's gene is more expressive than normal. and thats the key point.

and you always said children inherit 60% from father and thats been proven plain wrong even in the articles you mentioned.

the link is written by some noodle whore who didnt even understand whats 60%.

as i said, the original study already said, 60% of the father's gene is more expressive than normal. and thats the key point.

and you always said children inherit 60% from father and thats been proven plain wrong even in the articles you mentioned.
you have no evidence of that because you have to pay to read the study, so i know you didn't read the study

you have no evidence of that because you have to pay to read the study, so i know you didn't read the study
the fucking summary is free. and i alreadu quoted the study

you're fucking low iq if you keep denying that.

go cope with ur fucking 60% of genes is from father.

i dont give a fuck.

good riddance. go live in ur delusion.

the fucking summary is free. and i alreadu quoted the study

you're fucking low iq if you keep denying that.

go cope with ur fucking 60% of genes is from father.

i dont give a fuck.

good riddance. go live in ur delusion.
there is nothing about that in the study summary:

"Complex human traits are influenced by variation in regulatory DNA through mechanisms that are not fully understood. Because regulatory elements are conserved between humans and mice, a thorough annotation of cis regulatory variants in mice could aid in further characterizing these mechanisms. Here we provide a detailed portrait of mouse gene expression across multiple tissues in a three-way diallel. Greater than 80% of mouse genes have cis regulatory variation. Effects from these variants influence complex traits and usually extend to the human ortholog. Further, we estimate that at least one in every thousand SNPs creates a cis regulatory effect. We also observe two types of parent-of-origin effects, including classical imprinting and a new global allelic imbalance in expression favoring the paternal allele. We conclude that, as with humans, pervasive regulatory variation influences complex genetic traits in mice and provide a new resource toward understanding the genetic control of transcription in mammals."

I stopped reading when you said NW euros have empathy kek just a code word for being cucked

maybe we can fix his by an asian male having a child with a white female instead of white male and an asian female, maybe this can give the child the same behavior as whites and the same iq as asians (the child always takes 60 percent of the genes from the father and 40 percent from he mother)
no:

80d

Last edited:
Habas are high T and sociopathic af

Note how boys who have never been bullied, sheltered their entire lives, and given whatever they want are later called "effeminate boys". Because men today generally face less physical hardships and are often placed in less competitive areas we often speak of the "feminising of boys" but this is actually a misrepresentation, toilets who live in hardships and need to be more self sufficient are also called "more masculine" so the differences between male and female entitlement is environmental. This is simply because toilets grow up in a world where they always get what they want to logically they become entitled.
Actually men are becoming more and more traditionally masculine and women more feminine the more they are allowed to choose. That's why they are super spoiled and hypergamous

Actually men are becoming more and more traditionally masculine and women more feminine the more they are allowed to choose. That's why they are super spoiled and hypergamous
No, men don't hit women anymore and women are starting to hit men

No, men don't hit women anymore and women are starting to hit men
No they don't hahahahha women hitting men? Where? How? How is this site even a thing if women are hitting men? Truth is women are hitting on 1% of chads.

Oh also depends what you mean by "hit". If you mean to beat well women always beated men more they just did less damage

No they don't hahahahha women hitting men? Where? How? How is this site even a thing if women are hitting men? Truth is women are hitting on 1% of chads.

Oh also depends what you mean by "hit". If you mean to beat well women always beated men more they just did less damage
You need to stop being sarcastic, is not funny

I agree with the first half, Elliot Rodger is a great example for this.

But i do not agree with the second half. East Asians are more technologically advanced than Europeans/Asians.

There are many big tech companies from East Asia like Samsung, Sony, Nintendo, Toyota and China is currently developing 6G, just a few examples

I agree with the first half, Elliot Rodger is a great example for this.

But i do not agree with the second half. East Asians are more technologically advanced than Europeans/Asians.

There are many big tech companies from East Asia like Samsung, Sony, Nintendo, Toyota and China is currently developing 6G, just a few examples
that's because they are using the government system created by whites, they were very poor before that, east asians are more intelligent than whites but they don't have the personality to use it because of the conformity gene they have as i explain above

Last edited:
Meanwhile the vast majority of Non-Hispanic African-Americans descent from Igbo people (over 60%), yet one of these groups is low IQ and the other group is high IQ.
Igbos are very intelligent. Have you heard of Biafra, it was even supported by Rhodesia & South Africa under apartheid lmfaooo. If Biafra was independent it could’ve been a real wakanda. @Feminism Sucks! I suspect @depressedblackcel @sneed (not chuck) @AfricanIncel may be Igbos.

@parzurnacs its over :feels:

no:

View attachment 719393

So I'm just supposed to take a random picture on the internet as proof?

Igbos are very intelligent. Have you heard of Biafra, it was even supported by Rhodesia & South Africa under apartheid lmfaooo. If Biafra was independent it could’ve been a real wakanda. @Feminism Sucks! I suspect @depressedblackcel @sneed (not chuck) @AfricanIncel may be Igbos.
Based and Biafrapilled

native amercians look like asians but don't have their intelligence

If my research overlaps with your thread, I'll offer more data.

Native Americans appear to have common IQ variants identical in all races, but lack the more vital ones.

Um no I am a very empathetic person I’ll have you know

I believe so.

Are rices really smarter than whites though? I know a lot of lower iq rices

Well. My Mother is Baltic/Finnic.

This is rs176218, an SNP replicated with intelligence.

Genetic variation in the Estonian population Estonian Study-wide4480G=0.7723T=0.2277

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404G=0.7313T=0.2687
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786G=0.8303T=0.1697
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266G=0.8104T=0.1896
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202G=0.7180T=0.2820
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170G=0.4265T=0.5735
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980G=0.829T=0.171

I don’t believe that Asians have a higher IQ than whites. There must be something overlooked in IQ studies. It just doesn’t make sense to me.
Every Asian I've ever known doesn't seem to have higher IQ than whites. They're just really good at memorizing the curriculum without actually understanding how it "works", which is ideal for tests in school and theoretical schools in University, but they don't actually teach you how something "works".

What about the natural sciences and mathematics outside of school level, East Asians do well in those and there's less of a memorisation emphasis on it, Math Olympiads and Physics Olympiads are usually won by China.

Do you think it's because they memorise thousands of existing problems, mix up the techniques and apply to even harder problems, culture promoting winning these competitions or they actually have a higher IQ?
That's a great question.
First of all, I should say that I don't think that East Asians have necessarily lower IQs than whites. I believe they have similar IQs.
I believe the reason East Asians do very well in mathematics and Physics is mainly because their parents put a lot of emphasis on these sciences, due to culture. And obviously, if your culture puts an emphasis on developing a certain skill (whatever it may be), eventually the people in that culture will start to excel in that skill compared to other cultures.

Last edited:
habas are the best in the world. period

This basically proves that intelligence without the personality to innovate is just wasted intelligence.

Men and toilets have the same genes for empathy and intelligence, for example while men in the exponent have 8 times more high IQ geniuses because of a slightly higher average IQ, Asians have a much higher average IQ than Africans and therefore there are way more Asian toilet geniuses than Black male geniuses. Racial differences in intelligence is way bigger than sex differences.

The main differences between men and toilets in personality is caused by (1) hormones and (2) men facing hardships and toilets facing privileges.

Note how boys who have never been bullied, sheltered their entire lives, and given whatever they want are later called "effeminate boys". Because men today generally face less physical hardships and are often placed in less competitive areas we often speak of the "feminising of boys" but this is actually a misrepresentation, toilets who live in hardships and need to be more self sufficient are also called "more masculine" so the differences between male and female entitlement is environmental. This is simply because toilets grow up in a world where they always get what they want to logically they become entitled.

So hormones is the only thing that gives a natural difference between men and toilets and develops the brain differently. If a gene linked to empathy is to blame then the hormones of a White mother won't compensate for the lack of a gene. In fact, as White toilets have more testosterone than Asian toilets this might backfire as the kids might be more aggressive and risk taking while having the same sociopathic tendencies.

Well, if the studies were exclusively done in the West it could be immigrant bias. For example in former West Germany Vietnamese-Germans have Nigger level IQ's because most descent from poor refugees. Meanwhile in former East Germany Vietnamese-Germans have an extremely high university graduation rate and significantly higher IQ's.

One of these groups tend to live in ghetto's and are typically criminal, the other tends to live in high end neighbourhoods and contribute a lot to German society.

Non-Hispanic Hmong-Americans are likewise more comparable to Non-Hispanic African-Americans than any other group of Asian immigrants.

My guess is that there is some bias in who can migrate.

To support this, the US-headquartered publication noted: “Today, 29% of Nigerian-Americans over the age of 25 hold a graduate degree, compared to 11% of the overall U.S. population.”

Nigerian-Americans, the article added, were one of America’s “most successful immigrant communities, with a median household income of $62,351, compared to $57,617 nationally, as of 2015”.

Nigerians in America tend to have more than double the average number of college degrees and are way more intelligent and earn more money than even Non-Hispanic White-Americans.

Meanwhile the vast majority of Non-Hispanic African-Americans descent from Igbo people (over 60%), yet one of these groups is low IQ and the other group is high IQ.

This might be immigration selection bias.

That is that a Black immigrant who studies in America has more in common with a Chinese immigrant who studies in America than with a Black American.

Most low IQ people can't migrate far because they don't have the resources to do so, plus most immigration laws prioritise high IQ immigrants as well.

The reason many low IQ immigrants flood Western countries is due to the relaxation of these laws.
brutal as fuck. IQ Racepill supersedes gender IQ pill