Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many men put women's interests before theirs?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
... and feel guilty if they don't do it?

I mean, it was the exact opposite for most of recorded history. Men used to put their own interests first and didn't feel any guilt over it. It all changed so quickly and so dramatically.

The interesting thing is that women don't feel any guilt at all about putting their interests before men's.

Last edited:
Because women are seen as perfect little princesses by normies.

Also they believe if they just keep validating women long enough they might be laid.

Plus men are supposed to just tough it out and be a man.

Its bullshit

I don’t know how or why they do it, but I focus on myself and don’t.

... and feel guilty if they don't do it?

I mean, it was the exact opposite for most of recorded history. Men used to put their own interests first and didn't feel any guilt over it. It all changed so quickly and so dramatically.

The interesting thing is that women don't feel any guilt at all about putting their interests before men's.

Also they believe if they just keep validating women long enough they might be laid.

Its bullshit

Because if you don't validate them enough and don't give them enough attention, they will cuck you for any random orbiter that's waiting to provide for them.

I have no idea, but it is great to experience the face of a stacy after you reject her a favour.

She gets confused and start wondering for hours what she did wrong this time.

The ppl who promote the idea has taken hold over hollywood and higher education.

I can honestly say I've never done that. I'm not really altruistic in general

Because if you don't validate them enough and don't give them enough attention, they will cuck you for any random orbiter that's waiting to provide for them.

They'd cuck the orbiter too. Only chad gets her "services."

Because despite what women say, social pressure still exists in dramatically large concentrations that forces men to view women as prizes. Their social market value is far higher than their male counterpart, a 5/10 woman is worth substantially more than a 5/10 man in the social setting. Because of this imbalance and the idea that men need to fulfil an unrealistic set of goals to be considered by a woman it creates a system of validation and approval for the man to play by, therefore he'll put any woman he sees above himself in terms of needs and wants...he'll view any interaction as a potential to get pussy and women are more than happy to play this game because they know that they don't need to put out at the end of it, so it's basically getting something for nothing for them.
Women can play guys on and get them to humiliate themselves and do nearly anything on the vague notion that they MIGHT get to stick their dick in her rotten and used up pussy, this allure is enough for the vast majority of men to utterly abandon their principles or self-interest.

Guys are also placed under pressure to 'please' his woman or any female he meets, he's seen as being in direct competition with any other remotely fuckable male that she knows, the reverse isn't true, a woman knows that any guy she's currently talking to would gladly travel through hell in order to catch a wiff of her rancid vagina and knows that provided she gives him just enough attention to keep him interested then he'll ignore other women (provided those other women aren't offering 'more'). Society has set her up to expect and demand near perfection from any potential suitors while also giving her a false sense of superiority over males that her the same as her in terms of looks, it has done the reverse for men.

As people say - Men tend to cheat because they just literally want to fuck someone different, they seldom put much emotional investment into an affair, they just wanted to try a different pussy for a change. Women tend to cheat because they feel like they deserve a better relationship, a better partner, better options, better sex, a better life...they cheat on both a physical and emotional level because real life doesn't live up to the expectations that society has given them, Men cheat because they look at all the work they put into a relationship, maintaining it and getting one is only validated with some bitching wet hole that's had 400 cocks in it before him, he cheats because he wants to be one of those "Oh those cocks were in the past" guys and not on the receiving end of it.

Back in the ancient world women were only for reproduction. Men did not socialize with them at all. I think it was the poets, during the late middle ages, who started to idolize women in their works. The legends of castles and damsels in distress started during that era. The shit finally hit the fan in the 1800s when we had Goethe writing about a guy who killed himself over a woman ( The Sorrows of Young Werther). Cuckoldry goes a long way...

Men seem to be mentally cucked by women because they see women as cute, perfect little gods. They see purity, fragility, and kindness, and compare it to their dirty, grimy, masculine nature. It’s the same feeling people get when they see people beat up little dogs or cats. So they go into protection mode and lash out at any male who suggests that women might not be who they think they are. Men control women through their bodies, women control men through their minds.

Also, a lot of normies don’t realize how bad they have it compared to Chad, not only in terms of sex but in terms of general treatment by women. They’ve conditioned themselves to be happy with their little LTR or small-medium lay count, while their girlfriend or sex partners are really just waiting for a better man to come along.

Because as men we should be magnanimous and put the interests of the children first

Because they're cuckolds

Cucks.

JFL if you think they wont cuck you if you validate them.

Just look at the average man, they all look like miserable pussy beggars and most of them will never wake up. I know that in the past a majority of men we're white knighting wastes of oxygen but at least some men would put women in their places. The way the gender dynamic is heading is not sustainable and I pray I am alive when the pendulum swings back. Start calling out these cucks on their desperate effeminate behavior, if they get Irate drop them like the useless bags of dogshit they are.

Because attention from women is scarce in modern western society, so men crave women's approval.

Its bullshit