Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee WOMEN DON’T LIKE INSECURE MEN

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1c494vy/women_dont_like_insecure_men/

Hi! Just posting this and getting it off my chest because especially as a woman in STEM I am so fed up with insecure nerd men complaining about being single. We don’t like you because WOMEN DON’T FEEL SAFE WITH INSECURE MEN.

I go to a state university and I’ll tell you, it’s not the frat boys (usually). I’ve had to quit playing DnD, doing cosplay, and going to cons and fencing classes (all things I enjoy so much and am sad to let go of) because the “nerdy” guys are the ones that make me feel unsafe.

I’m a relatively conventionally attractive woman (skinny, big boobs, etc.), yet because I have “unconventional” interests I always have weirdos in my DMs. Some of them have gone to the extent of stalking me and sending things to my home address (which I don’t share online). Again, a frat boy has never once done that to me.

Even if you put out this facade of “oh look at me I’m so good at respecting women”, we can tell it’s BS.

"Insecure" = nerd = incel

Your looks is your personality :blackpill:

Blahblahblah. Bad looking = insecure, good-looking = confident.
Looks are everything.

Insecure Chad is perceived as ´Mysterious´

In other words, ugly guys stay the fuck away from me

And men DONT LIKE FAT LANDWHALE FOIDS

What's even the point of posting this? Like we get it, you hate sub 5 males. Why cant they just start our genocide already because I WILL NEVER BE LOVED

Real women prefer secure men who make them feel protected and safe.

This is obviously a tranny, no foid would ever be this direct without bringing up patriachy or systemic violence or whatever bullshit foids like to spew

sounds like a LARP or troon tbh

'we feel unsafe around nerds idk why lol'

zac efron bbq GIF by NEIGHBORS

The creepy fratboy is a myth is created by Hollywood. Attractive, well-socialized men are the safest for women because those men get pussy. There’s no desperation that would force them to do something stupid and ruin their awesome life.

Not every frat dude is a Chad. Every fraternity has some fat, ugly, alcoholic funny guys, and those are the ones that fit the trope. But whenever the trope is shown in movies/TVs, it’s hot, tall, sporty, athletic dudes who just go and commit something stupid.

Oh, and the most famous real-world example of this, Brock Turner at Stanford, wasn’t even in a fraternity. He was at a fraternity recruitment event, but wasn’t a member. Just a dude who showed up.

Oh, and by the numbers, these incidents mostly occur in the dorms, where all the students live.

This is obviously a tranny, no foid would ever be this direct without bringing up patriachy or systemic violence or whatever bullshit foids like to spew

There’s no desperation that would force them to do something stupid and ruin their awesome life.
nah, abusive Chads or date rapists are common

the idea that most rapists are incel is an illusion that foids believe in bc retarded

ew guys why are men in STEM so patriarchal? :foidSoy:

zac efron bbq GIF by NEIGHBORS

The creepy fratboy is a myth is created by Hollywood. Attractive, well-socialized men are the safest for women because those men get pussy. There’s no desperation that would force them to do something stupid and ruin their awesome life.

Not every frat dude is a Chad. Every fraternity has some fat, ugly, alcoholic funny guys, and those are the ones that fit the trope. But whenever the trope is shown in movies/TVs, it’s hot, tall, sporty, athletic dudes who just go and commit something stupid.

Oh, and the most famous real-world example of this, Brock Turner at Stanford, wasn’t even in a fraternity. He was at a fraternity recruitment event, but wasn’t a member. Just a dude who showed up.

Oh, and by the numbers, these incidents mostly occur in the dorms, where all the students live.
Frat Chads rape just because they can and they know they'll suffer no consequences because roasties rather punch down and blame incels for "rape culture".

What's even the point of posting this? Like we get it, you hate sub 5 males. Why cant they just start our genocide already because I WILL NEVER BE LOVED

Attractive foids are often retarded and they also make me feel insecure

This toilet is so fucking brazen and mask off that I thought it was a fake account or something. But it is a 9-month account, it has karma, it has activity, it's real.

Now let's think for a second. Why does insecurity exist? Why are men insecure? And what is the difference between a confident man and an insecure man?

Simply put, a man is insecure because he is aware of his own shortcomings. He is aware of his own negative parts. He knows he has an ugly face, he know's he's short, that he has a small penis, that he doesn't have experience with women, that he's poor.

And naturally, a man is confident for the opposite reasons: he knows he has many positive qualities, he knows he is good looking, he already has positive experience with women, which further boosts his confidence. He knows he has a chance.

So by hating 'insecure' men, they are essentially hating ugly, poor and socially awkward men. They are hating subhumans.

Also jfl at the comments, literally all of them are saying how insecure (ugly) nerds are worse than good looking rapist jocks.

The true female nature has been revealed to me for quite some time now, but I'm still shocked to see this highly upvoted post basically hating ugly men.

Frat brothers rape 300% more.
This is what women want. They want good looking confident men. It doesn't matter they are rapists. It literally does not matter.

Looks is 100% what matters. I still can't believe they made this post. It's highly upovoted on a mainstream subreddit with virtually no pushback.

It's a post hating ugly men. That's it. And the comments are hating ugly men, too.

Simply put, a man is insecure because he is aware of his own shortcomings. He is aware of his own negative parts. He knows he has an ugly face, he know's he's short, that he has a small penis, that he doesn't have experience with women, that he's poor.

And naturally, a man is confident for the opposite reasons: he knows he has many positive qualities, he knows he is good looking, he already has positive experience with women, which further boosts his confidence. He knows he has a chance.

So by hating 'insecure' men, they are essentially hating ugly, poor and socially awkward men. They are hating subhumans.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They want good looking men. Confidence is irrelevant. Rape, crimes, etc.... is irrelevant.

Useful thread for people to finally realize this.

And I hope her post will blackpill the incels in denial.

This post basically shatters the idea that women want men to open up and be vulnerable. Feminists keep saying how toxic masculinity causes men to bottle up emotions and never show vulnerability and insecurity.

Well, this is what happens when men are insecure and vulnerable. They will be FUCKING DESPISED by women.

Confidence is byproduct of the positive and negative reinforcement one has got during their lifetime.

Image 2024 04 16 070238678

And if you ever wondered why oofy doofy beta cuck male feminists do the things they are doing, here is why. Here is the extent of ''pussy crumbs'' they get. They get a reply from a foid patting them on their back saying ''this is soo important for men like you to keep doing. keep doing that, king :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

That's it. They are throwing their own entire gender under the bus just for this brief moment of validation.

"women don't feel safe with insecure men" translates to women don't feel safe with ugly men. She even says it herself when she says she doesn't feel safe with nerdy men, why even try to hide your disgust :lul::lul:; just admit you don't like ugly men.

Heh, was this post made on day of the incel attack in chadstralia? or maybe one day after?

Nah, fuck this. I want more incels to go ER. Look at how much they fucking despise ugly insecure men. Men who did literally nothing. They are just insecure, which is a normal human emotion.

I want more incels to go ER. They hate us just because we're ugly. We did nothing. Our crime is being born ugly which causes insecurity.

OUR ONLY CRIME IS BEING BORN UGLY WHICH CAUSES INSECURITY

OUR CRIME IS BEING UGLY

She feels safe with fratboys.

I predict a personality detector fail in her future.

There's only one type of guy that literally all women like: tall, wide shoulders, attractive, extroverted, loud, violent and psychopathic. Women equate all these qualities with confidence lmao

Women will like insecure chads, if there are any lol

the infamous dangerous autistic men are out there again

View attachment 1136262
And if you ever wondered why oofy doofy beta cuck male feminists do the things they are doing, here is why. Here is the extent of ''pussy crumbs'' they get. They get a reply from a foid patting them on their back saying ''this is soo important for men like you to keep doing. keep doing that, king :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

That's it. They are throwing their own entire gender under the bus just for this brief moment of validation.
if any of these numale obese bags of shit would talk down to me like that i would beat the living shit out of them. I WILL make NT scorn respect autistic men

if any of these numale obese bags of shit would talk down to me like that i would beat the living shit out of them. I WILL make NT scorn respect autistic men
Yes.

But there's one good thing in all of this. We found your dancing girl from the signature. Come to the Sewers thread.

Isn't it proven that Chad is more violent and abussive than "insecure" men?
Atustic men abuse less often and are abbussed (both verbally and physically) way more often, I'm tired of the slander against us.
Just say you aren't attracted to us at least you fucking whore bitch, if you feel unsafe that's totally a you problem because it isn't backed up by facts at all.

There's only one type of guy that literally all women like: tall, wide shoulders, attractive, extroverted, loud, violent and psychopathic. Women equate all these qualities with confidence lmao

You can smell her roastie beef from here

Women literally hate mentally ill, depressed and insecure men. That's what they say themselves lmao.

Men aren't even half as judgmental as those whores in that thread

Some of them have gone to the extent of stalking me and sending things to my home address (which I don’t share online). Again, a frat boy has never once done that to me.

How does she know the men that did that were not frat boys ?

Confidence is byproduct of the positive and negative reinforcement one has got during their lifetime.
Correct
Confidence comes from competence

Isn't it proven that Chad is more violent and abussive than "insecure" men?
Atustic men abuse less often and are abbussed (both verbally and physically) way more often, I'm tired of the slander against us.
Just say you aren't attracted to us at least you fucking whore bitch, if you feel unsafe that's totally a you problem because it isn't backed up by facts at all.
Women enjoy abuse. They don't tolerate abuse because of looks, it's a bonus for them.

:feelsbadman:

This toilet is so fucking brazen and mask off that I thought it was a fake account or something. But it is a 9-month account, it has karma, it has activity, it's real.

Now let's think for a second. Why does insecurity exist? Why are men insecure? And what is the difference between a confident man and an insecure man?

Also jfl at the comments, literally all of them are saying how insecure (ugly) nerds are worse than good looking rapist jocks.

Attractive men can’t be insecure. This is a way for the bitch to say she hates men with poor genetics without outright saying it.

Frat Chads rape just because they can and they know they'll suffer no consequences because roasties rather punch down and blame incels for "rape culture".
Stupid fucking vile cunts I’ve been victim of this multiple times at bars and parties stupid fucking cunts and their grape culture they deserve hard core ground pound rough vaginal anal grape

One thing I hate most about these posts is, the girl ALWAYS feels the need to let everyone know she's conventionally attractive, and this one just had to say "big boobs, etc.". Get over yourself you fucking whore, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she is like a 5-6/10, just because you were pump and dumped by Chad doesn't mean you're desirable to the men you want.

One thing I hate most about these posts is, the girl ALWAYS feels the need to let everyone know she's conventionally attractive, and this one just had to say "big boobs, etc.". Get over yourself you fucking whore, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she is like a 5-6/10, just because you were pump and dumped by Chad doesn't mean you're desirable to the men you want.
Women not being narcissistic and making things about themselves (Challenge: Impossible)

Women not being narcissistic and making things about themselves (Challenge: Impossible)
Imagine a guy saying "I know I'm hot to all these ugly girls, I got a big dick and I'm tall". Literally he would never hear the end of it on reddit.