Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's so many coping men online larping

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I keep hearing the phrase "bro life hits its peak when you're 30. Women like older guys more" and other complete rubbish from internet nacho men and I refuse to believe it at this point. Every time I click on their profiles these fuckers are terminally online and don't go a single hour without posting something and yet here they are acting like they're peak sigma males.

If you want to see the mother of all larps just scroll through the comments of this soyditt post. So many obviously lying and coping guys

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/1c2i0eh/anon_on_incels/

According to red Pill masculinity copers, You will peak at 70yo.

There Is No Peak for your predetermined Height and Face .

4chan is all larp, and it's not even good larp like the old days. Now it's just pure soy.

either larp or written by a delusional chad
chads are very often delusional like foids, they cannot comprehend that their experiences might differ from others. "why cant you guys just get a girlfriend" asks the 6'4 blonde attractive male LMFAO

either larp or written by a delusional chad
chads are very often delusional like foids, they cannot comprehend that their experiences might differ from others. "why cant you guys just get a girlfriend" asks the 6'4 blonde attractive male LMFAO
This is true. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Life peaks when you're like 5 years old tbh tbh. You're a kid that plays with toys, no school yet.

Either a delusional blue piller, Chad, or a larper who wishes for it to be desperately true not only to gain attention but also to reaffirm his own delusion beliefs that he isn't an inkwell in denial. But a man who stands a genuine chance at gaining a woman's attention and love.

Tales from the basement.

Nah 30's is actually a good age for men. Just depends if you actually did shit in your 20's. Ask male boomers what the best years of their lives were. They will say early/ late 20's to late 30's. Not saying it will be easier for you if you're short and very ugly. But usually men by there late 20's have some money saved up, moved up in their careers, bodies have adapted to years in the gym etc.

It's very possible however that this saying only applied to boomers and Gen X. Perhaps we are already so far down in the trenches that their will be NO good years for men

It piques me when these cyber-hooligans weave fables and deceptions to impress a dispassionate crowd of rejects and miscreants. Why, I would say it is downright lachrymose. Sordid it may be, indeed.

HA! THIS GUYS SPEND THEIR BEST YEARS GRINDING NON STOP ONLY TO GET CUCKED BY THE GIRL CHAD THREW AWAY, THEY LOSE THEIR VIRGINITY WITH THE SAME USED UP GIRL THAT WOULD HAVE REJECTED THEM IN HER PRIME AND THINK THEY ARE SLAYERS.
TOO FUNNY.

I like to compare Chads talking about dating to billionnaires talking about making money.

"Bro it's so easy to be rich I swear, just invest in the right portfolio. Look at me : with a small investement of just 500k I made 2 millions in just one year. Just get out there and do it bro". :feelshaha:

What they fail to see is that not everyone has the capital to start. Just like everyone does not have their genetics.

4chan and reddit have the most larpers out of any website online.