Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The "patriarchy" is women's fault

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Women are the ones who always sleep with Chads who have a lot of dangerous masculinity and capacity of violence, they never sleep with feminine and sensitive guys, women feel repulsion when their boyfriend cries and no amount of deconstruction will ever change it because it's written in their genes.

Women reproduce and reward those masculine Chads they supposedly detest. Women complain about the fact that men earn more than women, but they forget to mention that most women prefer a man who is earning more than them, because their stupid desire of wanting to feel protected, which means that over time men will feel more pressure to earn more than women and thus generating this patriarchal difference of income, as you can see ALL OF THIS is women's fault and not men's.

Women are the true origin of the patriarchy, maybe most men don't actually like acting like masculine alphas, they just feel pressure to do that because of women, women are animals that want to feel "safe" and "protected", I can't respect a lifeform like that.

Women shouldn't make us responsible of the patriarchy because it's their fault and their responsibility, they generate the patriarchy with their animalistic nature.

I, as an incel, actually dislike masculinity, because it makes me remember those masculine Chads who fucked all the girls I wanted to fuck, masculinity should be and banned and considered by the next generations as something dirty and animalistic.

Women are the ones who always sleep with Chads who have a lot of dangerous masculinity and capacity of violence, they never sleep with feminine and sensitive guys, women feel repulsion when their boyfriend cries and no amount of deconstruction will ever change it because it's written in their genes.

Women reproduce and reward those masculine Chads they supposedly detest. Women complain about the fact that men earn more than women, but they forget to mention that most women prefer a man who is earning more than them, because their stupid desire of wanting to feel protected, which means that over time men will feel more pressure to earn more than women and thus generating this patriarchal difference of income, as you can see ALL OF THIS is women's fault and not men's.

Women are the true origin of the patriarchy, maybe most men don't actually like acting like masculine alphas, they just feel pressure to do that because of women, women are animals that want to feel "safe" and "protected", I can't respect a lifeform like that.

Women shouldn't make us responsible of the patriarchy because it's their fault and their responsibility, they generate the patriarchy with their animalistic nature.

I, as an incel, actually dislike masculinity, because it makes me remember those masculine Chads who fucked all the girls I wanted to fuck, masculinity should be and banned and considered by the next generations as something dirty and animalistic.
Patriachy dont exist idiot.

Dang

Patriachy dont exist idiot.

View attachment 1095496
It doesn't exist perse, but what I'm trying to say is that women can't complain about men acting "patriarchal" and dominant if those men are the only ones who women allow to have sex and reproduce.

I am so sick of the word "patriarchy"

It doesn't exist perse, but what I'm trying to say is that women can't complain about men acting "patriarchal" and dominant if those men are the only ones who women allow to have sex and reproduce.
Women hold top positions for 18th year.

They got nothing to complain about (Females)

They also out earn men and most men dont even have power.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Patriachy Patriachy!!.

Like shut the fuck up, please. Nobody cares, cringemaxxer male are still paying your only fans. Soo much for partiachy