Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do SJWs always have the same speaking style?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Long drawn out rants, mental gymnastics, unnecessary grammar, using dem big facncy words like "akin". BRUH does anything scream more "SJW"

the guy's literal first post here is "lets ban talking about schoolshooters" excatly like the female mod of braincels did

Bzd44.bmp

100% sure that guy is cucktears agent, no shadow of doubt.

KilluminoidBR said:
100% sure that guy is cucktears agent, no shadow of doubt.
tell the mods this so they don't unban him: @Sergeantincel

Got cucktears vibes the first time I saw that user.

i use words like "akin" and that doesnt mean anything, BRUH. some of you guys are too closed off. what this guy said in his thread is not "bluepilled", he was just calling out the edgy posters that celebrate school shootings. grow up.

retarded_dumbshit said:
i use words like "akin" and that doesnt mean anything, BRUH. some of you guys are too closed off. what this guy said in his thread is not "bluepilled", he was just calling out the edgy posters that celebrate school shootings. grow up.
its more than that. its just the way he phrases everything. everyone in this thread is agreeing he seems like a cucktears agent. I don't mind calling out edgy content. I myself have called out race baitors often. But that's not what he did. He made an account and his first post was telling mods to BAN free speech. not just call it out.

again, everyone can sense the fact that he's from cucktears

While it's plain that SJWs/sex defenders speak in narrow permutations of the same formulaic model, that guy doesn't really strike me as one. Totally absent, for instance, are the following rhetorical markers:

toxic
-phobic
bad/evil
can't even
problematic 
like literally
black bodies
fascist
Drumpf
manchild
educate yourself
et al

Could possibly be attempting a reductio ad absurdum with the shallow free speech angle, but more likely just a fellow -cel that for some reason chooses to ruminate on the blackpill rather than ingest.

TheVman said:
its more than that. its just the way he phrases everything. everyone in this thread is agreeing he seems like a cucktears agent. I don't mind calling out edgy content. I myself have called out race baitors often. But that's not what he did. He made an account and his first post was telling mods to BAN free speech. not just call it out.

again, everyone can sense the fact that he's from cucktears

ive personally witnessed incels going from "BAN BAN HE IS CUCKTEARS" to "oh yeah hes ok" in the span of a 3 minute conversation. a bunch of people saying to ban him because they just know that he is an infiltrator for some reason doesn't really mean much. and he really wasn't saying "BAN free speech", what he was saying could also be interpreted as like "stop allowing content that makes us all look psychotic". i relate to him because i understand his concerns.

retarded_dumbshit said:
what he was saying could also be interpreted as like "stop allowing content that makes us all look psychotic".
Which is literally the same as banning free speech.

Exact same thing as the female mod did on braincels. Why do you care what others think? you're real interested in presenting a good image for cucktears and normies, why? why do you care about a bunch of people who would mock you and hate you and abuse you as their own personal slave anyway if you were bluepilled? and even if you do care, why should you impose your rules of caring on other incels who don't?

TheVman said:
Which is literally the same as banning free speech. 

banning "free speech" isnt necessarily a bad thing, it is our job as moderators to do just that; we ban free speech whenever normies come into our forum to mock us, or whenever somebody posts something against the rules.

edit: as to why present a good image, well it's partly because other incels could be easily convinced that we are extremists and crazy, and so they'll decide not to join our community.

@retarded_dumbshit may I ask you an offtopic q here?

Why do incels always have the same speaking style?

Involuntarily said:
Why do incels always have the same speaking style?

We.. don't? Where the fuck did you get that from?

TheVman said:
Long drawn out rants, mental gymnastics, unnecessary grammar, using dem big facncy words like "akin". BRUH does anything scream more "SJW"

the guy's literal first post here is "lets ban talking about schoolshooters" excatly like the female mod of braincels did

Bzd44.bmp

jfl I was just reading RIGHT NOW the same post!!! we have some incelepathy here lmao

Because they are faggot cuck snowflakes. Humanity is doomed when this generation of SJWs take power, probably worse than the students of the 60s and 70s being turned red by their lecturers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back