Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people assume i have kids ?

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
I'm a Manlet that looks rather young and old at the same time but a foid thats job was to help me find a job asked if I have kids another guy raising money asked me to donate money for charity (kids in africa) and he would give a toy so i can give to my kids.

I don't want kids nor have I ever wanted them ffs these normies are pissing he off

I've never been asked that question.

oldcel trait tbh.

You probably look old.

sounds like a fakecel. I have NEVER been asked if I have kids. People just KNOW

It wasn't about you looking old or so. It was only about your money. It's probably the standard technique that they use to lure people into donating, creating an feeling of obligation. "Hey do something good with your money, plus you get something for your kid. You wouldn't disappoint your kid by witholding this wonderful toy from him, would you?"

Bluecel greycel posts man

I've never been asked that question.
tbh

It wasn't about you looking old or so. It was only about your money. It's probably the standard technique that they use to lure people into donating, creating an feeling of obligation. "Hey do something good with your money, plus you get something for your kid. You wouldn't disappoint your kid by witholding this wonderful toy from him, would you?"
Probably this.

Tbf you're better off perceived as that as opposed to a permanent loser virgin so I'd say use it, you're treated better as a kid maker in some respects.

Even when I walk around with my 5yo nephew people assume I'm his brother.