Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do japs live so long ?

@gymletethnicel you’re arab, are you accepted in the west?

hes 6’1 and the saudi average is 5’6-5’7. Japs are taller than saudis on every study.
The Japanese average is 5'7. Saudis are tall. I shown you millions of photos of Saudi ministers. And that's a good way to tell. Leaders are tall. So cope with your new stats. Nr Takshi

No source for that.
And Stop dickriding white people. Americans want you out of their country, nobody cares if you have an American passport. Every white American subconsciously, sees you as an outsider. Brutal pill for you to swallow.

I never said I was American did I? American= descendent if white European settlers. Not a mutt like you, you should go back to China.

And don't worry about Lebanon. We won't do seppuku when Isreal invades unlike, japanese cowards when the Mongols invaded. If it wasn't for a storm, japanese people wouldn't exist today lol
Your kind should stop ruining the safety of the country i live in and taking taxes from hard working people when you live on welfare.!I had a european friend and he accepted me over arabs lmao. He said we should meet irl.

Your kind should stop ruining the safety of the country i live in and taking taxes from hard working people when you live on welfare.!I had a european friend and he accepted me over arabs lmao. He said we should meet irl.
My "kind" barely, lives in America. There's quite a few Lebanese people, but it's not significant. They all work too. Go back to China

Which race is just superior overall, arabs in general or east asians? Looks is a big factor but jews are ugly whites and rule the world, while arabs are stuck in the stine age in comparison to developed nations
Todays ricecels are more developed of course but I respect arab men more. Atleast they are not the biggest cucks.

Ricecucks win hard diff

Todays ricecels are more developed of course but I respect arab men more. Atleast they are not the biggest cucks.

Ricecucks win hard diff
I used to respect arabs but islam and being low inhib is quite annoying big picture wise. I dislike western culture and arab cukture is even more low class. Arabs also make it hard to live a comfortable life if youre in the west. Arabs are based when it comes to women but unrestrictive breeding has lead to dysgenic individuals unlike asians who at least have everything except looks goikg for them

Loool, this retard reminds of that chingchong white supremacist on twitter. These people are so pathetic, even I'm embarrassed right now. No wonder he said what he said. He feeks inferior to white people and wishes he wasn't a mutt. So cringe. @Made in Heaven
IMG 20240708 021224

Last edited:
I used to respect arabs but islam and being low inhib is quite annoying big picture wise. I dislike western culture and arab cukture is even more low class. Arabs also make it hard to live a comfortable life if youre in the west. Arabs are based when it comes to women but unrestrictive breeding has lead to dysgenic individuals unlike asians who at least have everything except looks goikg for them
I know it hurts you. But it's the brutal reality. white Americans don't see you as one of them. You should go back to China. Stop the white nationalist talking points. It's pointless

Last edited:
I know it hurts you. But it's the brutal reality. white Americans don't see you as one of them. You should go back to China. Stop the white nationalist talking points. It's pointless
Nice job editing in the last two sentences

I just stated facts and youre the one who brought up the points first by saying asians arent accepted in america by whites due to ethnicity

nice projection, youre hated more than lgbt

View attachment 1194581
Muslims doesn't mean Arab. I'm a Lebanese maronite catholic, my church is ancient. You're just mad that you attend pastor Wang's church, who started his church in 2015. Muslim doesn't mean Arab.

Indonesia and Pakistan are the most muslim majority countries in the world. And the muslims in America are Pakistanis and Indians. Stupid chink

Nice job editing in the last two sentences

I just stated facts and youre the one who brought up the points first by saying asians arent accepted in america by whites due to ethnicity
What edit? I just said Stop using white nationalist talking points. They don't like you, only your women. :feelskek: :feelskek: .

What edit? I just said Stop using white nationalist talking points. They don't like you, only your women. :feelskek: :feelskek: .
I live in the west so it affects me too. I feel for every hard working person who is affected by ethnics like arabs

Jfl @Despicablecel and @comradespiderman29 arguing again. You guys will never agree with eachother it looks like. Its an endless competition of who is whiter

I live in the west so it affects me too. I feel for every hard working person who is affected by ethnics like arabs
There are no Arabs in America. There's barely any. Most Muslims there are Pakistanis and Indians.

Jfl @Despicablecel and @comradespiderman29 arguing again. You guys will never agree with eachother it looks like. Its an endless competition of who is whiter
I don't argue about being whiter for the most part. I argue about east asians and hapas mogging arabs overall due to socioeconomic factors, non face related genetics and a lot more

There are no Arabs in America. There's barely any. Most Muslims there are Pakistanis and Indians.
There are enough for muslims to be hated. Pakis are less common than muslim arabs and indians are hindu. Europe is more affected by arabs though, my friend told me this.

There are enough for muslims to be hated. Pakis are less common than muslim arabs and indians are hindu
Muslim doesn't mean Arab. Plenty of Lebanese pass as white too, so we are fine. Cope

There are enough for muslims to be hated. Pakis are less common than muslim arabs and indians are hindu. Europe is more affected by arabs though, my friend told me this.
Also go back to China.

Muslim doesn't mean Arab. Plenty of Lebanese pass as white too, so we are fine. Cope
it does for the most part, only 1/3 of lebanese are christian

@NeverGetUp36 I'm proud of being asian since I respect the culture in cmoparison to western culture. he just talked about passing as white. you call me white worshipping too which is wrong since he does it more. I remember you admitted they'll never look Swedish/white passing

btw he started the argument on this thread if you look at the start of the second page. He derailed this thread not me. I originally stated hapas have appeal to asian women, i didnt say they're white

hahahaha

i know you're mad but this is hilarious. How can you say this as an arab?
Arabs don't get told to go back to lebanon. I wonder why.

they're predominantly muslim
Because, of immigration to the West(Christians) and Palestinians and Syrians coming in as refugees. Still it's not by much. Seethe and cope. Go to Pastor Wang's church now.

@comradespiderman29 keep projecting onto me
He is a Saudi and 6'1. Still mogs your chink ass back to China. And I doubt he gets harrased on the street.

Last edited:
it does for the most part, only 1/3 of lebanese are christian

@NeverGetUp36 I'm proud of being asian since I respect the culture in cmoparison to western culture. he just talked about passing as white. you call me white worshipping too which is wrong since he does it more. I remember you admitted they'll never look Swedish/white passing
I mean you yourself stated before that you want to surgerymaxx to look somewhat more caucasoid or "white" so to speak. @comradespiderman29 even screenshooted you saying that. You clearly aren't very statisfied being Asian even if you might be proud of some aspects of your culture. I get it being rice must be very hard nowadays because of how low they are as far as smv goes but not accepting reality won't do you any favours either

I mean you yourself stated before that you want to surgerymaxx to look somewhat more caucasoid or "white" so to speak. @comradespiderman29 even screenshooted you saying that. You clearly aren't very statisfied being Asian even if you might be proud of some aspects of your culture. I get it being rice must be very hard nowadays because of how low they are as far as smv goes but not accepting reality won't do you any favours either
What does that have to do with what i've talked about in this thread? Saying you want surgery to be whiter is different from the content of our arguments. he brought up looking white first. He brings up lebanese being closer to white pretty much every arugment, even if it has nothing to do with whiteness; whereas I ont bring up the whiteness of hapas. I dont look that asian, i just have one feature.

hapas have decent smv to asian women, why would I be in denial of reality?

Last edited:
What does that have to do with what i've talked about in this thread? Saying you want surgery to be whiter is different from the content of our arguments. he brought up looking white first. He brings up lebanese being closer to white pretty much every arugment, even if it has nothing to do with whiteness; whereas I ont bring up the whiteness of hapas. I dont look that asian, i just have one feature. Some 11 year old asian girl was accused of liking me when i was 13.

hapas have decent smv to asian women, why would I be in denial of reality?

View attachment 1194589
Cool. I ever agreed with this Jew statistic if yours. Just like "Mixed people are attractive" propaganda. Still doesn't change the fact that white Americans don't see you as one of them. We moved on from the hapa smv thing.

Cool. I ever agreed with this Jew statistic if yours. Just like "Mixed people are attractive" propaganda. Still doesn't change the fact that white Americans don't see you as one of them. We moved on from the hapa smv thing.
Mixed race people are generally accepted in america, just look at mulattos. Attractiveness>whiteness in countries where whites dont dominate.

I hate playing agaisnt yones.

this is just averages though. Obviously, beyond the middle of the bell curve, whites probably have more appeal to ethnic women

No. People like Jeremy meeks are rare. Most mutts are Incels.
Whatever, whites can do whatever they want. But imagine throwing away your white genes are creating a mutt. Either way it doesn't concern me, because, the sooner America is complete mixed la creatura shithole, the better it is for Arabs, because, America won't fund isreal. The other way is letting go of their evangelical fake religion, and becoming catholic. But I don't see that happening.

No real Christian worships Isreal. Evangelicals are a disgrace.

Whatever, whites can do whatever they want. But imagine throwing away your white genes are creating a mutt. Either way it doesn't concern me, because, the sooner America is complete mixed la creatura shithole, the better it is for Arabs, because, America won't fund isreal. The other way is letting go of their evangelical fake religion, and becoming catholic. But I don't see that happening.

No real Christian worships Isreal. Evangelicals are a disgrace.
Nigger worships america which is a white country even though they ruin your nations

please stop projecting your white worship onto me

i think whites are the best looking but i dont go this far

mulattos appeal to black women

hapas appeal to asian women

mutts mog their full ethnic counterparts to ethnic women
Only if they turn out attractive. Which the majority don't, unlike, what Jew propaganda pushes, which you want to believe because, you're a mutt, most Don't look like this.
IMG 20240708 181214IMG 20240708 181334
But like this.

IMG 20240708 181558
IMG 20240708 181549
I'm not hating. These are just facts. I don't know why you would push for something, which caused you to be an Incel.

Nigger worships america which is a white country even though they ruin your nations

please stop projecting your white worship onto me

i think whites are the best looking but i dont go this far
You should get glasses. I think your eyes are too small. I said America mixing is a good thing, for Arabs. But I think it's stupid, because, objectively, whites are better looking and the kids will suffer. But it's a good thing geopolitically. I'm not a Jew, why would I want whites ruining their genes? I would hate to be born as a mutt. You're so fucking stupid. Stop eating dogs.

It's you who wants to look like WHITU man, and wants to be accepted by them. Not me
IMG 20240708 021224

Last edited:
Only if they turn out attractive. Which the majority don't, unlike, what Jew propaganda pushes, which you want to believe because, you're a mutt, most Don't look like this.
View attachment 1194593View attachment 1194594
But like this.

View attachment 1194596
View attachment 1194597
I'm not hating. These are just facts. I don't know why you would push for something, which caused you to be an Incel.
He is not an average hapa

@Cayden Zhang even you can probably tell

He is not an average hapa

@Cayden Zhang even you can probably tell
That's what the average kooks like. They might look a little whiter then that, but you can still tell they're Chinks.