Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do japs live so long ?

thats not Japan and i never denied the existence of wmaf. Half arab half white hapas are rare, i didnt know a single one and arabs are not that rare where i live. Hapas have way higher appeal to asians than arabs and even whites, studies show this. We are their virtue dignalling card: “look im dating an asian since hes half asian”

most hapas i know went to asia and got a gf there. This normie japanese hapa went there for uni and got a gf

thats not Japan and i never denied the existence of wmaf. Half arab half white hapas are rare, i didnt know a single one and arabs are not that rare where i live. Hapas have way higher appeal to asians than arabs and even whites, studies show this. We are their virtue dignalling card: “look im dating an asian since hes half asian”
"Arabs are not rare where I live" there's almost no Arabs in America. You don't even know what Arabs look like, you're some chink mutt living in a ghetto in NYC.

Kindly go kill yourself. Stupid retard. And I'm not talking about Hapa/Arab.i was saying white and Arabs are slaying Asian

id rather have a white woman but asian women arent that bad

most hapas i know went to asia and got a gf there. This normie japanese hapa went there for uni and got a g
Whites are the ones who slay primarily. Stop coping

if hapas were even 1/10 as common as whites, japan would be mixed race land now

chads dont even go to japan because they fuck white women or western asian women. Its usually autistic htn whites. Not many women are gaijin hunters, its only like 0.1%, geomaxxing there isnt the norm
What is Western Asian women? This amerimutt dipshit doesn't know geography. West Asia is the middle east.

because saying hapas is autistic
So since, you're hapa, why are you trying to Aryanmaxx and getting surgery to become whiter? If they think you're ideal

So since, you're hapa, why are you trying to Aryanmaxx and getting surgery to become whiter? If they think you're ideal
i only have one asian feature and i said that cuz i thought geomaxxing there for whites was normal, ive changed my mind now after reading studies

i only have one asian feature and i said that cuz i thought geomaxxing there for whites was normal, ive changed my mind now after reading studies
Whatever, you say Takshi.

Nobody with one Asian feature will get surgery. You're going to get surgery like you admited(to look more causcaian) and will geomaxx and when you're successful, you will brag here about how it's because, you're hapa and not because, you got a million surgeriesm

Also you seem to change your mind everyday. You're clearly very autistic. @Cayden Zhang is 100% right. One day you're 100% European,bthe next day you're white passing thenn white adjacent, then you admit to looking more Asian and now, you say you don't. Obviously, you're not mentally sane.

Nobody with one Asian feature will get surgery. You're going to get surgery like you admited(to look more causcaian) and will geomaxx and when you're successful, you will brag here about how it's because, you're hapa and not because, you got a million surgeriesm
none of the hapas who got a gf there got surgery. If the asian feature is bad then they would, jfl. It doesnt really affect my phenotype since eyes and maxilla are more important, but its still bad

Also you seem to change your mind everyday. You're clearly very autistic. @Cayden Zhang is 100% right. One day you're 100% European,bthe next day you're white passing thenn white adjacent, then you admit to looking more Asian and now, you say you don't. Obviously, you're not mentally sane.
He literally agrees hapas look 50/50 and can get asian women. He probably thinks im autistic cuz of his race takes and our disgreements but i dont really care

none of the hapas who got a gf there got surgery. If the asian feature is bad then they would, jfl
Then why did you say you want surgery? Which Hapa's testimony did you read to make you change your opinion change so fast? Within days of saying you want to look white, because, looking white= looksmaxing according to you,You sound stupid, I'm not even being rude.

He literally agrees hapas look 50/50 and can get asian women. He probably thinks im autistic cuz of his race takes and our disgreements but i dont really care
He has said hapas look better then Asians that's all

he also says most asian models are mixed. He said theres a big gap between asians and hapas, and hapas and whites
He didn't say hapas are white. You're ethnic buddy boyo. Asian models are mixed, again water. Because, Asians are subhuman

Yes, he admitted Hapas look slightly better. So water is wet. But they still look Asian
that study i showed, shows hapas are 25% more likely to be responded to than whites. On daying apps, people showcase their faces

He didn't say hapas are white. You're ethnic buddy boyo. Asian models are mixed, again water. Because, Asians are subhuman
youre obsessed with whiteness. Looking european is a orimary way to get women but looking mixed with visible caucasian features is secodnary

that study i showed, shows hapas are 25% more likely to be responded to than whites. On daying apps, people showcase their faces
Idk how accurate that is. But whatever. Whatever helps you cope. I'm done. I try not to engage with you, but you say stupid shit and it's tempting, I'll try my best not to engage with you. This is pointless.

youre obsessed with whiteness. Looking european is a orimary way to get women but looking mixed with visible caucasian features is secodnary
That's you not me. I didn't admit to wanting to get surgery to look white.

Idk how accurate that is. But whatever. Whatever helps you cope. I'm done. I try not to engage with you, but you say stupid shit and it's tempting, I'll try my best not to engage with you. This is pointless.
statistics>anecdotes when it comes to hapas

its very hard to see hapa smv cause there are so few

statistics>anecdotes when it comes to hapas

its very hard to see hapa smv cause there are so few
Ok cool. Go slay then, what are you doing here? Go to Japan, since, you say you can slay with your current look and without getting surgery to look whiter lol.

That's you not me. I didn't admit to wanting to get surgery to look white.
you stay out of the sun despite saying tanning is good; you're obsessed with whiteness. You just have to accept hapas are different from asians and asian culture is decent. There isn't much to argue about.

Ok cool. Go slay then, what are you doing here? Go to Japan, since, you say you can slay with your current look and without getting surgery to look whiter lol.
there are whites here lmao

like ive said many times, race is secondary to individual features

after im fully looksmaxxed, i will try to get a below average japanese girl.

you stay out of the sun despite saying tanning is good; you're obsessed with whiteness. You just have to accept hapas are different from asians and asian culture is decent. There isn't much to argue about.
When did I say I stay out of the sun? I don't like going outside, you're projecting so hard. When, I tan I don't become a shitskin like you because, of my undertones. I don't like going outside during daytime, because, I'm an Incel. I have never worn sunscreen, in my life,and I used to tan well, when I was a kid. Obviously, because, I'm rotting at home I need to take vitamin d3 and K2. You're clearly trying to derail this again lol.

also those stats are on westernized east asian women aka east asians living in the west. Native asian women are very conservative about inter-cultural mixing so hapas are even higher smv relative to whites

When did I say I stay out of the sun? I don't like going outside, you're projecting so hard. When, I tan I don't become a shitskin like you because, of my undertones. I don't like going outside during daytime, because, I'm an Incel. I have never worn sunscreen, in my life,and I used to tan well, when I was a kid.
i got treated the best when i was slightly tanned. I have red undertones and look basically paper white in winter