Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do japs live so long ?

First time you have ever mentioned your undertones. Keeo seething for me chinksect.
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Japense have some of the best healthcare in the world. Mogs the UK NHS and the joke that we have in the US to oblivion

can cherrypick fitz 4-5 arabs.
Most Arabs have pinkish undertones. It's not about skin colour, you dummy. You don't know shit about light colouring, because, you not your chinksect mother are white, nor have you seen what light colouring looks like in your family. The bedouins who you cherrypick aren't even arab, and even they don't have shit yellow undertones like Asians.

i can cherrypick fitz 4-5 arabs. Lots of hapas have med and even nw euro colouring

@Seahorsecel are you my butt buddy and lying to deceive him?
I'm not lying, lol. She kinda looks like this:

Sane video posted a million times. So pathetic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. While, we have posted millions of pictures and videos. @Made in Heaven
Saying Asians/hapas mostly have yellow undertones is like saying water is wet. Yet this yellow Monkey tried to argue against it. @Made in Heaven

Sane video posted a million times. So pathetic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. While, we have posted millions of pictures and videos. @Made in Heaven
@Seahorsecel @PixyBLACKED @lazy_gamer_423 if you live around arabs, do they have white colouring?

also i can post arabs with curry colouring

his nose is wider than mine lolol

you live around arabs, do they have white colouring?
Arabs have pinkish undertones even if they have brown skin. Why are you so fucking jealous of Arabs you Yellow brown moneky?

Also this Nigger should be the last one talking after this. He is mad that he is a mutt lol
IMG 20240708 021224
Take your anger out of you anglo cuck dad. Stupid yellow monkey

Arabs have pinkish undertones even if they have brown skin. Why are you so fucking jealous of Arabs you Yellow brown moneky?
That arab has brown skin and looks very ethnic lmao, muh undertones. I am superior to you in every way. Every person on the internet hates arabs and looks down on them, me included. Nothing you say will change that. @PixyBLACKED @Lonelyus (idk) @lazy_gamer_423 @KillNiggers @Zetta all despise arabs

Also this Nigger should be the last one talking after this. He is mad that he is a mutt lol
View attachment 1194569
Not a single area outside of low class regions likes arabs. Collective opinion mogs one arab on an obscure forum’s opinion. Not a single white nationalist likes arabs over asians. Not a singke asian nationalist likes arabs over whites

View attachment 1194569
imagine calling the smartest race stupid you warm adapted nigger @DarkStar as a fellow cold winter cel you can understand

why do people try to cope against established truths? you dont see me saying asians are better looking than whites or better at colonizing

That arab has brown skin and looks very ethnic lmao, muh undertones. I am superior to you in every way. Every person on the internet hates arabs and looks down on them, me included. Nothing you say will change that. @PixyBLACKED @Lonelyus (idk) @lazy_gamer_423 @KillNiggers @Zetta all despise arabs
Fucking chinksect. That dude is a British Pakistani. Chingchong ping pong ling long
IMG 20240708 021224
I think you're acting stupid on purpose Just to annoy me. I have been noticing this dirty trick of yours. Yet, apparently, it's me who argues in bad, faith. Go back to China.

why do people try to cope against established truths? you dont see me saying asians are better looking than whites or better at colonizing
Arabs are whiter and better looking then Asians. Even your buddy @Grim_reaper admitted it when you were banned.

Arabs are whiter and better looking then Asians. Even your buddy @Grim_reaper admitted it when you were banned.
i just said north east asians arguably mog gulf arabs due to height and bones. Northern arabs undoubtedly mog north east asians

i just said north east asians arguably mog gulf arabs due to height and bones. Northern arabs undoubtedly mog north east asians
No. Gulf Arabs are taller and better looking. When fed well, they mog gooks.
Your average north east Asian doesn't look like you kpoooooop star.

He doesn't care. He wants you to go back to China, and stop ruining his country(America)
@Zetta lol at this third world shitskin talking about other people ruining the west

He talks about racial segregation but he mainly openly complains about spics, niggers and arabs

Don't care what a bunch of Hapas think.

@Zetta lol at this third world shitskin talking about other people ruining the west

He talks about racial segregation but he mainly openly complains about spics, niggers and arabs
Struck a nerve there didn't I chingchong? And yes, Arabs only have the terrorist failo because, of bad media representation. Meanwhile, Asians are called dog eaters and told to go back to China irl.
I live in my own country by the way. Go back to China, you're not American.

Don't care what a bunch of Hapas think.
you have ingroup bias so tagging a bunch of people who arent arab or asian (except zetta and killniggers albeit they arent full asian) is a good way to discern which race is superior

Ngl If i had to choose between being an arab and a ricecel. I would choose arab.

Struck a nerve there didn't I chingchong? And yes, Arabs only have the terrorist failo because, of bad media representation. Meanwhile, Asians are called dog eaters and told to go back to China irl.
I live in my own country by the way. Go back to China, you're not American.
Youre not american and even your own national identity is under threat because of the jews, unlike asians who arent under imminent threat

Ngl If i had to choose between being an arab and a ricecel. I would choose arab.
i can agree cuz of looks (other than gulf arabs) but which race is superior in your opinion?

i can agree cuz of looks (other than gulf arabs) but which race is superior in your opinion?
Well yeah excluding gulf arabs for obv reasons. If you are asking in terms of looks then it's arabs I guess. For toilets I would go noodlewhores.

you have ingroup bias so tagging a bunch of people who arent arab or asian (except zetta and killniggers albeit they arent full asian) is a good way to discern which race is superior
Hapas are not that different from Asians. And I wasn't talking about, killniggers. Killniggers is Quapa. Only that coping mutt zetta.

And Who cares if white nationalists don't
don't like us? Arabs don't get attacked, none, of these cowards will raise a finger against a high T Arab in real life, it's only online where they talk shit
IMG 20240708 171316
No white will attack bin Salman. They won't think twice about being racist to the chingchong Japanese Manlet and telling him to go back to China tho.

Last edited:
Hapas are not that different from Asians. And I wasn't talking about, killniggers. Only that coping mutt zetta. Who cares if white nationalists don't
don't like us? Arabs don't get attacked, none, of these cowards will raise a finger against a high T Arab in real life, it's only online where they talk shit
View attachment 1194576
No white will attack bin Salman. Nobody will think twice about being racist to the chingchong Japanese Manlet tho.
@Made in Heaven

Hapas are not that different from Asians. And I wasn't talking about, killniggers. Only that coping mutt zetta. Who cares if white nationalists don't
View attachment 1194576
No white will attack bin Salman. Nobody will think twice about being racist to the chingchong Japanese Manlet tho.
@gymletethnicel you’re arab, are you accepted in the west?

hes 6’1 and the saudi average is 5’6-5’7. Japs are taller than saudis on every study.

hapas are 5’9 on average so im secure about my phenotypes reputation when it comes to height

Youre not american and even your own national identity is under threat because of the jews, unlike asians who arent under imminent threat
I never said I was American did I? American= descendent of white European settlers. Not a mutt like you, you should go back to China.

And don't worry about Lebanon. We won't do seppuku when Isreal invades unlike, japanese cowards when the Mongols invaded. If it wasn't for a storm, japanese people wouldn't exist today lol

Last edited:
Well yeah excluding gulf arabs for obv reasons. If you are asking in terms of looks then it's arabs I guess. For toilets I would go noodlewhores.
Which race is just superior overall, arabs in general or east asians? Looks is a big factor but jews are ugly whites and rule the world, while arabs are stuck in the stine age in comparison to developed nations