Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do curries hate us so us so much?

sub saharan african are white

I’m from Balkans and there are many threads of curries talking shit about slavs and other Eastern Europeans.Those coping niggers think that we are subhumans and think that they are superior:feelshaha::feelshaha:

They voted for brexit massively because they were thired of us living in UK.Those subhumans think unironically that they are superior when they aren’t even able to speak english properly.

They are just a bunch of smelly, shitskin and low IQ cunts who make fake pride when their country is the worst shithole of all.BAN ALL CURRIES!
Well you slavcels don’t hate your own race of foids enough. Because they are race traitors and their fault for being whores @PolskiKartofel @SlavicSubhuman @slavcel11 @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit

Well you slavcels don’t hate your own race of foids enough. Because they are race traitors and their fault for being whores @PolskiKartofel @SlavicSubhuman @slavcel11 @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit
Acting like all foids aren't like that

XDCOPEBOY

Acting like all foids aren't like that

XDCOPEBOY
These retards acts as if other females are keeping chastity and engaging in sex only with the men of their nation/race.
Meanwhile this is reality.

300129dedb26398d

These retards acts as if other females are keeping chastity and engaging in sex only with the men of their nation/race.
Meanwhile this is reality.

View attachment 1280299
The dumb foid got with what she deserves for her foolish actions, I hate those stupid Scandinavian foids, they may look like angels but they are dumb animals who are just being dumb sheeple who are letting the elites control them and trying to brainwash them to believe that they don’t have a culture. Those idiots will one day learn to protect themselves before Northern Europeans go extinct for letting in assholes like him in the country to trash the peaceful country that it once was. However I’m a bit impressed by what they did but still they are idiotic fucks for letting feminism, LGBT, other toxic westernization to fuck them up and trying to let the elites remove them from the planet. Especially on dating

View: https://youtu.be/-F7N3hTLtbk?si=jiHt3sL_e2ZYHkJp

Last edited:
I’m from Balkans and there are many threads of curries talking shit about slavs and other Eastern Europeans.Those coping niggers think that we are subhumans and think that they are superior:feelshaha::feelshaha:

They voted for brexit massively because they were thired of us living in UK.Those subhumans think unironically that they are superior when they aren’t even able to speak english properly.

They are just a bunch of smelly, shitskin and low IQ cunts who make fake pride when their country is the worst shithole of all.BAN ALL CURRIES!
I agree, kick Indians out of the UK and send them to Canada, US, or Mexico if they really want to move out of India

i dont hate slavs im just aware of the objective reality that they are low IQ and certainly not white. i am a race realist not racist

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/keft81/coalition_of_communities_of_colour_formally/

Trust me, nobody hates how foreigner-worshipping Slavwhores are than Slavcels:feelsokman:.

This is mainly just their crab bucket mentality. Curries can't handle not being white so they deny the whiteness of so-called "lesser whites" (Slavs and Meds) to try and feel better about themselves.
Yeah remember that @Misogynist Curry 卐 currynig. He claimed Muh upper caste curries mogg the most superior white Slavs :lul:

Whatever the heck happened to him? Hope he roped
Slavs and Asians mog average curries, but upper caste North Indians mog both of them.

Last edited: