Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do japs live so long ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
Not only do they have the best copes out of any other country in the entire world, but they also live the longest meaning they can enjoy their copes after they retire for a very, very long time before eventually dropping dead.

Average eastern jewropean drops dead at around 70 most don't even make it that far because their liver gets fucked up by alcohol and lungs destroyed by being heavy smoking. A lot of old people here smoke ovER 3 packs a day.

There is no reason to rope as a japcel, eventually you'll retire and live comfy for the rest of your life enjoying what your great country has to offer.

Honestly if you're not east asian (excluding the chinese) It's over for you as an incel.

@juche necromancer

Last edited:
Japan being the cleanest country in the world might be a big factor.

Adrenochrome​

Ricecels diet is very healthy and rich in fish and vegetables.

DbU0nivXcAAVJXJ

Low BMI, good food, chill society even if many normiefags in the West complailn.

Inceldom is beyond brutal in there, that's to be said.

Japan being the cleanest country in the world might be a big factor.
there is a reason why COVID was not that much big of a deal there but in shitholes like India and Russia there were a lot of casualties and new infected each day .

their Healthy diet and genetics

Last edited:
Low BMI, good food, chill society even if many normiefags in the West complailn.

trust me it is much more bearable like hundred times more bearable than here. Inceldom is normalized in the jap society but in my country most men would point their fingers at me for being a KHHV.

Nah u can go to waifu brothels n shit

so another asian W ?
i am not a weebcel, but i am a japanese shill because of their culture, cute foids , entertainment. They mog the shit out of any other culture in the world. They are also civilized and not obnoxious like slavniggers, nogs, gypsies. They are the real aryans.

i am not a weebcel, but i am a japanese shill because of their culture, cute foids , entertainment. They mog the shit out of any other culture in the world. They are also civilized and not obnoxious like slavniggers, nogs, gypsies. They are the real aryans.
It has nothing to do with culture. Just admit it, you like them because, noodlewhore think of white men as Gods(I'm not attacking you)

i am not a weebcel, but i am a japanese shill because of their culture, cute foids , entertainment. They mog the shit out of any other culture in the world.
I like Japan too bro but I don't think it's that much better over there. Culture is superficial (unless you mean the collectivism and respect shown to others and society), their foids are still foids, and the entertainment isn't anything special as far as I'm aware. And in exchange of this you have way longer work hours and I doubt their neetbux programs are generous because of their stagnant economy.

They do have some very strong points tbh, they have great stuff for both introverts (solo restaurants, no waiter, manga cafes) and extroverts (dive restaurants and plenty of very small dive bars) and inceldom is pretty mainstream.

It has nothing to do with culture. Just admit it, you like them because, noodlewhore think of white men as Gods(I'm not attacking you)
i dont even think im white, i am european but pass as an ethnic due to having brown eyes and dark hair. I am also a manlet, no noodlewhore would drool over me unlike the aryancels in here.

i dont even think im white, i am european but pass as an ethnic due to having brown eyes and dark hair. I am also a manlet, no noodlewhore would drool over me unlike the aryancels in here.
Brown eyes doesn't mean ethnic. I have dark green eyes and I'm Lebanese, that doesn't make me white. Your bones are all that matters. You probably, look white.

Brown eyes doesn't mean ethnic. I have dark green eyes and I'm Lebanese, that doesn't make me white. Your bones are all that matters. You probably, look white.
i pass as an ethnic for sure in most western european countries where the majority of people have light hair or colored eyes.

I like Japan too bro but I don't think it's that much better over there. Culture is superficial (unless you mean the collectivism and respect shown to others and society), their foids are still foids, and the entertainment isn't anything special as far as I'm aware. And in exchange of this you have way longer work hours and I doubt their neetbux programs are generous because of their stagnant economy.

They do have some very strong points tbh, they have great stuff for both introverts (solo restaurants, no waiter, manga cafes) and extroverts (dive restaurants and plenty of very small dive bars) and inceldom is pretty mainstream.
yeah and those tiny rooms you can rent all by yourself to spend the night in with super fast computers, comfy bed. a lot of food and other entertainment. Japan is truly a paradise.

i pass as an ethnic for sure in most western european countries where the majority of people have light hair or colored eyes.
Maybe, in Scandinavia or Germany. Johnny depp for example has dark eyes and hair.
IMG 20240708 041658
Yet, he looks white. It's bones that matter. Since, you're Bulgarian you probably, have red/pink undertones as well, so you will pass as white in Most places.

Maybe, in Scandinavia or Germany. Johnny depp for example has dark eyes and hair.
View attachment 1194265
Yet, he looks white. It's bones that matter. Since, you're Bulgarian you probably, have red/pink undertones as well, so you will pass as white in Most places.
i am slav looking facially, so bloated round face. I look like your average russian drunkard except i am not blonde nor have colored eyes. Even my subhuman haircut is from slav genes.

i am slav looking facially, so bloated round face. I look like your average russian drunkard except i am not blonde nor have colored eyes. Even my subhuman haircut is from slav genes.
So white.

4% obesity, healthy diets, low disease incidence.

Japs don't live that much longer than most Western and Southern Europeans, Swiss males live longer on average despite having a shitton of ethnics.

Their habits are getting worse as well because of American influence.
Youth in Okinawa (which is a blue zone, a place in which people regularly live to 85+) is much more obese than their elders.

Interesting video on how goyslop is ravaging a blue zone in Costa Rica, it's starting to look like your average flyover state shithole.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwOuvrAuT_0

There is no reason to rope as a japcel,
lmao, are we living on the same planet ? Japanese is a feminist shithole and has one of the highest suicide rates in the world

risk adverse, short, slender and adaptations maybe

the most normal people live the longest btw so its funny people call them neurodivergent

lmao, are we living on the same planet ? Japanese is a feminist shithole and has one of the highest suicide rates in the world
Japan is literally the incel capital of the planet. South Korea is catching up fast though

higher than average iq but not neurodivergent

Japan is literally the incel capital of the planet. South Korea is catching up fast though
Yeah, OP sounds like one of these guys who think of Japan as the best place on earth, just to get severly disappointed once he sets a step there

Yeah, OP sounds like one of these guys who think of Japan as the best place on earth, just to get severly disappointed once he sets a step there
Yeah, i like Japanese media but i've never understood this obsession with the country itself. I wouldn't mind visiting but actually living there is a different story

the biggest issue there is the work culture not feminism. only 44% of university students are female and the birth rate is 1.3 and above 1 in tokyo so its not as feminist as other asian countries.

thats south korea and im not biased or anything: theyre extremely looks focused. Japan is still up there though

Yeah, i like Japanese media but i've never understood this obsession with the country itself. I wouldn't mind visiting but actually living there is a different story
im sure if youve lived there your whole life it mogs having lived in the west your whole life. Most people on forums are fit for japan more than the west

but yea people take it too far and think the people are all ultra friendly and easy to befriend when that is far from the truth. People put on a facade and theyre xenophobic. The cukture is pretty cool though and is quite entertaining and distinct from western cukture which most people here dont like for obvious reasons

of course id be disappointed i am not a native jap... they are not welcoming of strangers especially when they are sub5 and not the usual CHADs who immigrate there fuck as many noodles as possible.

of course id be disappointed i am not a native jap... they are not welcoming of strangers especially when they are sub5 and not the usual CHADs who immigrate there fuck as many noodles as possible.
chads dont even go to japan because they fuck white women or western asian women. Its usually autistic htn whites. Not many women are gaijin hunters, its only like 0.1%, geomaxxing there isnt the norm

even 5-6/10 whites cant make friends there

i think even as a hapa, id be initially rejected but im sure if i showed some culturally japanese traits i could compensate

don't workers drink alot there?

also genetics ig but ive heard of japs being prone to liver cancer. I think being immune to more common cancers and cardiovascular disease is what saves them

if chads geomaxxed there, hapas would be chads