Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do incels pretend like being ugly hinders them from having male friends?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
This is one of the most annoying ideas I see from you people...thinking that being ugly somehow makes other men hate the fuck out of you just like women. And 9 out of 10 times the ones saying this are weeb types who are obviously not NT at all. Sure, you are more likely to get bullied or disrespected by other guys but that's ONLY if you've already shown signs of being weird, gay, creepy, shy, abnormal, etc and not cause of your looks. Stop coping.

I think it's because many here believe that if your physical appearance is ugly, no one will really want to get to know you as a result, regardless if you are a kind person or not.

LOL, what you don't realize is that males will do anything for pussy. Your "male friends" will fucking ditch you the moment a girl told them to.
And considering you'll be treated like shit during childhood, it will TURN you into all the things you listed. Most TRULY ugly guys cannot be NT due to all the bullying they got.

I'm sorry, but you're the one coping here.

Last edited:
Why face when it's all about the NT?

LOL, what you don't realize is that males will do anything will pussy. Your "male friends" will fucking ditch you the moment a girl told them to.
that's true. I guess the best thing is to just make friends with other incels

Halo failo applies to male friendships too.

I can also say I find groups of friends to be more likely evenly looksmatched than even couples.

It doesn't, I just really cannot be bothered.

im too autistic to have friends

LOL, what you don't realize is that males will do anything for pussy. Your "male friends" will fucking ditch you the moment a girl told them to.
And considering you'll be treated like shit during childhood, it will TURN you into all the things you listed. Most TRULY ugly guys cannot be NT due to all the bullying they got.

Backstabbers are omnipresent.
It's inevitable

I think it's because many here believe that if your physical appearance is ugly, no one will really want to get to know you as a result, regardless if you are a kind person or not.
Thats what usually believe i always think i dont have male friends bc i am ugly , i say this because ive never been approached by anyone in school unless i talk to them first. Plus acquantances never hung out or send invites to me but to others

Also another question, shouldn't us Incels be happy that some of us at least have friends? What's with this "fakecel" "truecel" stuff

Everything up to 9th grade is when everyone looks like a framecel shitlet, or a prettyboy. That's the only time you can make true friends, because no one judges anyone, even if you look like shit, your friends do too. Stick with your 9th grade friend(s) throughout high school and you may be set. Otherwise, you're fucked in regards to friends and OP is wrong.

it's true, being ugly means no one wants to associate with you