Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do I owe taxes if I am not owed foid interaction "think harder my nigga"

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
These normies mang, fuckin pisses me off
Why do we owe taxes to pay for Stacy's 7th abortion with Chad and for both of them to have free healthcare, access to public sector shit, and anything else this soy government provides
then we are not owed something like sex or something little as interaction
this is the biggest cuck shit i've ever experienced

normies will then turn around and cope with saying "you're not owed shiet just like you don't owe them anything,"
think harder my nigga
we're all submitting to this plan of being used with no return from this soyciety

it's ropefuel, but who gives a shit if you rope? they want you to rope to get your genes out of circulation

we're monopolized in all ways,
it's truly fucking over, Chico :feelsbadman:

no one is entitled to anything in this world just like how these normies aren't entitled to oxygen and safety from ERmaxxxers

no one is entitled to anything in this world just like how these normies aren't entitled to oxygen and safety from ERmaxxxers

If we aren't entitled to sex, or intimacy. We should have no obligation to pay taxes.

Why do we owe taxes to pay for Stacy's 7th abortion with Chad and for both of them to have free healthcare, access to public sector shit, and anything else this soy government provides

normies will then turn around and cope with saying "you're not owed shiet just like you don't owe them anything,"
think harder my nigga
we're all submitting to this plan of being used with no return from this soyciety

it's ropefuel, but who gives a shit if you rope? they want you to rope to get your genes out of circulation

Taxes is the most cucked thing ever except being a literal cuck. Hell at least literal cucks get a whiff of some foids rotten roast beef every once in a while. But thats not even a consolation prize tbh.

I mean, you owe taxes so that you can use the things that those taxes provide, such as roads, trash collection, police & firefighters, food inspectors for what you eat, etc.

They could provide foids in that package too, but then the taxes would be higher- :feelskek:

I mean, you owe taxes so that you can use the things that those taxes provide, such as roads, trash collection, police & firefighters, food inspectors for what you eat, etc.

They could provide foids in that package too, but then the taxes would be higher- :feelskek:
I still have to pay stupid toll tax, I pay the trash bill myself, I never use Police/Fire, and I pay for my own food through my paychecks whether or not I pay taxes.
It's all cucked, mang.

over

think harder my nigga

Those taxes helped me prk/lasikmaxx at taxpayers while I was in, mang :smonk:

Taxes truly are cucked but who gives a Shit right ? You tend to forget that they are even There .

So that the ukrainian oligarchs can buy more mansions and yachts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back