Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do gen Z friends insult each other?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I got some friends I hang out with irl and everyone in the friend group insults everyone including me. I play along with them and insult them back too and laugh when they insult me but why? What's the point? Have friends always been like this?

Having friends is the most cucked thing and jews profit from that

If you don't roast, you'll get roasted.

It's just banter right?

Don't see the problem as long as everyone is getting shit on. The issue is when everyone shits on one person.

Don't have friends IRL, so I can't relate

Banter is fine but if niggas are actually making fun of you then you guys ain’t friends

It's called banter, they're not insulting you, they're just playing around like friends do. It's a give and take thing, you give them shit and they give you shit.

It's like what me, @Broly , @Cope_Time , and sometimes @WØLF do all the time.

me, @Broly , @Cope_Time , and sometimes @WØLF
Incels.is boyband with backup singer.

This is banter, for example. Not a great roast, but if it gets one kek, it's good enough.

It's called banter, they're not insulting you, they're just playing around like friends do. It's a give and take thing, you give them shit and they give you shit.

tbh

It’s a fun way to mess around in the forum. It’s my favorite thing to do. I started doing it with @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel and @Idotms but 2 of them barely post and one has me on ignore.

I got some friends I hang out with irl and everyone in the friend group insults everyone including me. I play along with them and insult them back too and laugh when they insult me but why? What's the point? Have friends always been like this?
No
Not when i had friend but that was like 15 years ago.
We did banter but people drew a line I think nowadays people actually mean their insults unlike before.
People are like monkeys now want to pull down everyone around them

tbh

It’s a fun way to mess around in the forum. It’s my favorite thing to do. I started doing it with @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel and @Idotms but 2 of them barely post and one has me on ignore.
Yes, it can be a good cope. It increases social cohesion (increased sense of belonging), reduces stress, promotes cooperative behavior, and strengthens trust within a group (like how close IRL friends are brutally real with each other).

No
Not when i had friend but that was like 15 years ago.
We did banter but people drew a line I think nowadays people actually mean their insults unlike before.
People are like monkeys now want to pull down everyone around them
Yea they say shit like Kys to me and I say it back and everyone says kys to everyone in my group lol I never really started questioning it until recently

Lose them and go your own way. Best thing u can do as an inkwell

Yea they say shit like Kys to me and I say it back and everyone says kys to everyone in my group lol I never really started questioning it until recently
kys is pretty cringe tbh. at least banter should be funny.
zoomers got it pretty bad tbh :feelskek:

Roasting and chatting shit with the boys is NT behavior that I haven't engaged in since middle school, which was the last time I had a single friend ded srs. It's the way men bond, which is fine in practice, but where it becomes a problem is when everyone simultaneously agrees to make one person the punching bag of the friend group. Like you said, bantering should be a mutual thing
Incels.is boyband with backup singer.

This is banter, for example. Not a great roast, but if it gets one kek, it's good enough.
Jfl I'm even the third wheel on an incel forum :lul:

Last edited:
tbh

lol why did you got ignored

imagine having normie friends while being an incel

Just me and my goldfish so no problem with this

30265.jpg

i look like this