Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incels can’t be friends with each other

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
It might sound idiotic to some of you, but ironically I think we have a much better chance at befriending normies than our own kind.

Despite being a total shut in, the people whom I referred to as “friends” back in school were communally calibrated, well adjusted and extroverted, and yet, they somehow enjoyed my company. They didn’t really care about me of course, and I don’t blame them, but I could sense that they were attracted to hanging around me somehow. By the time I finished school, they’d already forgotten about who I was.

Other “introverts” on the other hand didn’t want anything to do with me, and neither did I honestly.

Opposites attract. You need someone to balance you out a little bit for mental equilibrium, but I think it’s more about them needing someone more sentimental and lenient with a quiet side to help them reconnect with that of theirs, than us in need of their attention.

The problem with all of this of course, is that past a certain age, if you’re not ‘in the zone’ of what is expected from you, NO ONE wants to be your friend. As a matter of course, they’ll just view the bitchless loner as someone who brings down their social status and hinders their matchmaking, so you’re bound to end up with no friends at all, further alienating you.

cope'

i love my .is niggas

most .is users are one blowjob away from becoming bluepillers on the plantation again

its not an incel or non incel issue

its an issue of who has upstanding moral character and who doesn't

My best friend in highschool was a truecel

most .is users are one blowjob away from becoming bluepillers on the plantation again

You might be onto something, the chemistry is often a complex one, hence “friendships are complicated” but I’ll never figure it out of course.

You might be onto something, the chemistry is often a complex one, hence “friendships are complicated” but I’ll never figure it out of course.
i'm definitely onto something, I rarely say shit I haven't thought through lol

being an incel does make you likelier to be a good person, but incels are so starved of sex that the average .is user would literally commit all manner of betrayal to get sex just once

some users here have principles, like @GeckoBus and @hierophant and @kay' (who i don't regularly agree with, but he has principles)

these principles allow one to look at their starving state and decide sex and ascension isn't worth it at the cost of true friendship

true friends are the one thing I'd sacrifice good pussy for

The thing is like, I think the one who’s more socially popular tends to have the upper hand in whom they choose to befriend. You don’t get to have a saying, it’s their choice whether they want YOU to be their friends or not.

Just like how women are ultimately the selectors, because of the (sexual) hierarchy.

being an incel does make you likelier to be a good person, but incels are so starved of sex that the average .is user would literally commit all manner of betrayal to get sex just once

some users here have principles, like @GeckoBus and @hierophant and @kay' (who i don't regularly agree with, but he has principles)

these principles allow one to look at their starving state and decide sex and ascension isn't worth it at the cost of true friendship

Are you okay 1695756646186

I actually agree with this, most incels are self-hating and would stab their fellow brocels in the back just for some attention from normies
i saw this in highschool from my perceived truecel friends. its laughable. normies dont want you around retard, you are their joke, not their joker.

thanks mate on a more serious note now.

Being a good friend is rare

The thing is like, I think the one who’s more socially popular tends to have the upper hand in whom they choose to befriend. You don’t get to have a saying, it’s their choice whether they want YOU to be their friends or not.

Just like how women are ultimately the selectors, because of the (sexual) hierarchy.
nah to be honest, I have no real social popularity in my uni and I'm fairly NT for this site's standards but still clearly mildly weird

even I have the ability to pick and choose friends, Its actually quite easy to convince someone to be your friend if you're low inhib

I tested this by bringing every (male) lab partner I have in class with me to a coffee shop after we're done to see if I can actually NT my way into friendships, I've had pretty much a 100 percent success rate because no matter how weird I come across, unlike foids, dudes dont really have to be alarmed by me being kinda weird so they just go along with it and decide "hey, he invited me out, why the fuck not"

I never pay for them or anything, so they have no real incentive but they always come.

I don't think its like sexual selection when it comes to male-to-male friendships, I think its more of a low inhib Carpe Diem type of deal. If you try, eventually you'll land someone

one of my best friends in high school was this mega tall guy who used to fight for me in the first two years of high school because I was too short to defend myself adequately. He had no real incentive to be friends with me or even defend me, but because I was regularly nice to him, he stuck his neck out for me multiple times.

Unlike foids, men actually take care of their own.

i saw this in highschool from my perceived truecel friends. its laughable. normies dont want you around retard, you are their joke, not their joker.
Some of them really didn’t think of you as an incel back in school, the majority most definitely did, but some were okay with having you around.

But yeah, it’s complicated. You can’t just say “normies don’t mind incel friends” because it’s not true.

thanks mate on a more serious note now.

Being a good friend is rare
its definitely quite rare, it takes a lot more work but I honestly do have some optimism for male friendships in comparison to my doomer mindset for romantic relationships

I actually agree with this, most incels are self-hating and would stab their fellow brocels in the back just for some attention from normies
You don't know what @faded would do for a crumb of female attention

Some of them really didn’t think of you as an incel back in school, the majority most definitely did, but some were okay with having you around.

But yeah, it’s complicated. You can’t just say “normies don’t mind incel friends” because it’s not true.
okay doesnt mean shit, though. for me, i dont really mind having anyone around me in public places, does that mean i *want* them to be with me? not exactly. truecels should quit trying to be friends, especially with people who do not atleast try to make it seem like they care for them.

Add or tag me in " some users have principles"

NO ONE wants to be your friend. As a matter of course, they’ll just view the bitchless loner as someone who brings down their social status and hinders their matchmaking, so you’re bound to end up with no friends at all, further alienating you.
This is actually false in some cases, plenty of times someone is friends with a lower status guy just so they can feel better about themselves and be reminded what they could've ended up like

This is actually false in some cases, plenty of times someone is friends with a lower status guy just so they can feel better about themselves and be reminded what they could've ended up like
idk if this is necessarily true. nobody just hangs out with social retards to make themselves feel better. if thats the case, homeless people would be friends with tons of rich ass normies. performative behavior and virtue signalling just cant be the only reason someone is friends with another person, unless its an acquaintance type of relationship in which neither the truecel or the normie would hang out with eachother. theres always another reason, whether it be for money, for entertainment, academics, networking, etc..

the first argument would go something like this, bro you are way uglier then me, no wonder you cant get laid. incel being friends with other incels= bad suggestion.

You don't know what @faded would do for a crumb of female attention
FUCKIJG I WOULD GLADLY BURN EVERY INCEL ON HERE AT THE STAKE FOR KISS WITH AVERGAE BECKY WHOR I JUST WANT SEX FEMALE ATTENTION FUCKIJG I WOULD GENOCIDE THIS ENTIRE FORUM I WOULD KILL EVERYONE IN MY CITY FOR FREE SEX I DONT GIVE AF!

FUCKIJG I WOULD GLADLY BURN EVERY INCEL ON HERE AT THE STAKE FOR KISS WITH AVERGAE BECKY WHOR I JUST WANT SEX FEMALE ATTENTION FUCKIJG I WOULD GENOCIDE THIS ENTIRE FORUM I WOULD KILL EVERYONE IN MY CITY FOR FREE SEX I DONT GIVE AF!
Every man for himself, not good :feelsUgh:

but I could sense that they were attracted to hanging around me somehow. By the time I finished school, they’d already forgotten about who I was.
Yeah because they enjoyed mogging you

Agreed. The rules and culture of this site don't help either. If ascending and encouraging fakecels were a part of it then I could see people being more friendly, but as it stands you need to have something to give to be a friend and nobody here has that.
Oh and regarding irl friendships same reasons I guess I don't really know

Last edited:
idk if this is necessarily true. nobody just hangs out with social retards to make themselves feel better.
Some do
if thats the case, homeless people would be friends with tons of rich ass normies.
You're thinking to a very extreme extent, you forget most normies aren't very successful in life themselves and will always use people in lower positions as an ego boost like they do in IT
performative behavior and virtue signalling just cant be the only reason someone is friends with another person
You undermine just how shallow and hollow the average normshit is

Agreed. The rules and culture of this site don't help either. If ascending and encouraging fakecels were a part of it then I could see people being more friendly, but as it stands you need to have something to give to be a friend and nobody here has that.
Stfu cuck

its definitely quite rare, it takes a lot more work but I honestly do have some optimism for male friendships in comparison to my doomer mindset for romantic relationships
Im gona give you an advice, since ive been through hell. (And still am)

Real friends in a sense of ride together die together dont exist.

I thought i had mine but he betrayed me deeply and tried to reconnect with me after 4 years.

It is better imo to be independent especially as a man.

Im not saying be a lone wolf. No not at all, you need friends.

But be ready that one day you might have 0 friends then another day 100 friends.

People come and go and if you want someone to stay then you have to actively reach out to them or they will also go because people come and go.

Im gona give you an advice, since ive been through hell. (And still am)

Real friends in a sense of ride together die together dont exist.

I thought i had mine but he betrayed me deeply and tried to reconnect with me after 4 years.

It is better imo to be independent especially as a man.

Im not saying be a lone wolf. No not at all, you need friends.

But be ready that one day you might have 0 friends then another day 100 friends.

People come and go and if you want someone to stay then you have to actively reach out to them or they will also go because people come and go.
thats also fairly true, at the end of the day, all the pieces go into the same box....we'll all defend ourselves above anyone else in the end

Some do

You're thinking to a very extreme extent, you forget most normies aren't very successful in life themselves and will always use people in lower positions as an ego boost like they do in IT

You undermine just how shallow and hollow the average normshit is
what do you define as a friendship? genuinely asking. cause I dont think normies can truly be friends with truecels just to feel better about themselves.

what do you define as a friendship? genuinely asking. cause I dont think normies can truly be friends with truecels just to feel better about themselves.
Nah I never thought or said it was a real friendship just a subhuman normies keep around foe their own ego and entertainment

The normie being very average and not able to obtain higher status friends, either friends of his own status or lower so he can feel better about himself

The subhuman not being blackpilled but is unable to obtain sex (unless a hooker) failed most throughout his life and is just good looking enough to be around his normies who use him

I agree I don't see myself being friends with x or y seeing as a friend isn't what I need.

True, this community is way too divided

Demonstrably false, It’s not uncommon to find friend groups of khhv nerds and geeks.
I used to be in one but we all went our separate ways after school.

It might sound idiotic to some of you, but ironically I think we have a much better chance at befriending normies than our own kind.

Despite being a total shut in, the people whom I referred to as “friends” back in school were communally calibrated, well adjusted and extroverted, and yet, they somehow enjoyed my company. They didn’t really care about me of course, and I don’t blame them, but I could sense that they were attracted to hanging around me somehow. By the time I finished school, they’d already forgotten about who I was.

Other “introverts” on the other hand didn’t want anything to do with me, and neither did I honestly.

Opposites attract. You need someone to balance you out a little bit for mental equilibrium, but I think it’s more about them needing someone more sentimental and lenient with a quiet side to help them reconnect with that of theirs, than us in need of their attention.

The problem with all of this of course, is that past a certain age, if you’re not ‘in the zone’ of what is expected from you, NO ONE wants to be your friend. As a matter of course, they’ll just view the bitchless loner as someone who brings down their social status and hinders their matchmaking, so you’re bound to end up with no friends at all, further alienating you.
Yes we can sadly I dont see incels irl