Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why do foids drag massive friend groups with them wherever they go?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I mean think about do you ever see young foids alone on a college campus walking to class, drinking in a bar, out at the movies, or out shopping? I never see young foids walking by themselves anywhere they are always in large friend groups. Do they do this to discourage Incels from approaching them in public in fear of being confronted by her friends? Foids have no sense of individualism everything must be done in groups for them

idk im still in kintergarten

most people would rather walk with others than walk alone if they have the choice, wanting to walk alone is an autist trait.

I mean think about do you ever see young foids alone on a college campus walking to class, drinking in a bar, out at the movies, or out shopping? I never see young foids walking by themselves anywhere they are always in large friend groups. Do they do this to discourage Incels from approaching them in public in fear of being confronted by her friends? Foids have no sense of individualism everything must be done in groups for them
They’re a hive mind

most people would rather walk with others than walk alone if they have the choice, wanting to walk alone is an autist trait.
Really? I always get extremely irritated when I’m around large groups of people. So loud and hard to keep track of what they are talking about. I’m not even an autist I just hate large groups

Lol, i see them alot when I'm at public or outside.

Probably it's because their friends "protected and make them more comfortable" So any serial rapist don't target them

they have 4.5 times the in-group preference men have

This research found that while both women and men have more favorable views of women, women's in-group biases were 4.5 times stronger[28] than those of men and only women (not men) showed cognitive balance among in-group bias, identity, and self-esteem, revealing that men lack a mechanism that bolsters automatic preference for their own gender.[28]

and many of them are lesbian openly
if men acted like that, it would be considered gay

in my thread i showed a bunch of examples of how foids naturally stick together much more than men
and since then I have found more

women react to insults directed at women more harshly:

women copy mate choice of other women, reject and pick partners as a group, not individuals:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/gfsa5k/women_not_only_copy_the_mate_choice_of_other/

and my thread with more evidence:

I think they are afraid of being approchad by a subhuman ethniccel like me, fucking foids

protection against rapists ( sub 8 men )

Really? I always get extremely irritated when I’m around large groups of people. So loud and hard to keep track of what they are talking about. I’m not even an autist I just hate large groups
are you sure you don't have autism? Autistic people don't like being in large groups of people. Most incels are autistic so maybe I would look into it

they have 4.5 times the in-group preference men have

and many of them are lesbian openly
if men acted like that, it would be considered gay

in my thread i showed a bunch of examples of how foids naturally stick together much more than men
and since then I have found more

women react to insults directed at women more harshly:

women copy mate choice of other women, reject and pick partners as a group, not individuals:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/gfsa5k/women_not_only_copy_the_mate_choice_of_other/

and my thread with more evidence:

Brutal thread man. Thank you for the info though it clears things up for me regarding this phenomenon

are you sure you don't have autism? Autistic people don't like being in large groups of people. Most incels are autistic so maybe I would look into it
I don’t think I am because I don’t have some of the tell tale signs but then again I’ve never been tested for it. I think I’m just a man that realizes he is ugly as shit and know I’m better off alone than going through the ridiculous grind of trying to get others to accept me for being sub 5

They are a hivemind they can't think on their own. That's why jews want to turn you into a foid with hormones and 5G + graphene mind control they are 10000x easier to control.

Unoriginal hivemind NPC meme gender

because together a group a group of foids can beat your ass. One stabs you with her house keys on the face and in the eyes, the other jumps on your back, 3 come at you from the front 2 from each side to attack your sides.

They will beat you up as a group then call the cops who will beat you even more

But alone you can kill a foid with 1 hand

It's usually some simp orbiters

An average man (unless Curry)can easily beat up a group of women
foids from rough neighbourhoods when in a group will beat up a man that is alone. If you mean foids who grew up sheltered then yes i agree.