Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do curries have big bellies while being so skinny?

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
Now that it's summer.I notice lots of curries have big bellies while being skinny.Why?

high insulin resistance and bad diet, for south aisans to gymmaxx they need a very specific diet and routine

I feel attacked. I can't get rid of the fat below my belly button, not even when I starvemaxxed and became 52kg at 178cm. Meme body.

I feel attacked. I can't get rid of the fat below my belly button, not even when I starvemaxxed and became 52kg at 178cm. Meme body.
Either you have those african starving child protruding bellies, or you need to go to the gym and get some muscles.

Either you have those african starving child protruding bellies, or you need to go to the gym and get some muscles.
Bro I had a six pack. JFL. I worked out often too, but shoulders and arms & not anything for my core. Fuck this shit.
Already accepted I won't lose that fat under my belly button.

And most middle aged curry foids look like they are pregnant.

Their diet sucks. They dont eat a lot of calories but they eat carbs together with fats, so they become skinny fat (because the body saves the fat and uses the carbs first).

Indian chai for example has milk and sugar in it. Drink it eveyday and you as a skinny person will start becoming skinny fat.

To safeguard against droughts and famine I guess. Being somewhat fat was considered a sign of prosperity and beauty among curries. They are also more affected by obesity and heart disease than other Asians.

Dominant thyroidal body type. Also poverty lead to their downfall bi consuming high starch, caffeine, and high sugar diet, these are the danger food which blow out the thyroid gland resulting in messed up metabolism. Also this body type collect fat around the belly. To reverse this process , they need to eat adrenal strengthening food , eggs, lean beef, lean fish, some whole grain and starchy yam, paleo diet. cut out the quick carbs, caffeine, rice , simple sugar .