Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't mind being ethnic, because, I have what people desire about being white.

Not this fucking retard on his copium spree again..
I mean, like I said, in a way he sort of has a point

Some think MENA are on the same SMV as Curries because "muh ethnic" but they have it much better, no questions asked.

Now, MENA are a very diverse bunch phenotypically, can't deny that.

As such, some of them such as Turks, Persians, and Levantines will mog their gulf & especially Nafri counterparts.
I agree with u bro im curry but consider myself a white man
Hello, my Indo-European Aryan brothER:feelsLSD:

We wuz aryanz saaar saar we wuz aryanz
WE WUZ ARYANS N SHEIT

Also explains how most curries I see online are coincidentally from North Curryland, why does no one every just admit they're from Mumbai?

Latinos are usually not self hating
It’s really only the braindead retard ones or obese types that are in these spaces. Self hating is a curry/sand trait.

It's a myth that ethnics are self hating. Only some ethnics have self hatred like @Rabbi Schneerson and @wereq
Blacks don’t count as ethnic. And blacks aren’t really self hating either in these spaces only guys like @Rabbi Schneerson is.

Dude says he has white skin and green eye but apparently isn't white passing

And blacks aren’t really self hating either

This video was 1:20 long and it was the same titles bro I hate being black

looking up I hate being black doesn’t prove anything. The fact you had to look it up proves to me you’re coping tbh ngl
Alright bro if there’s thousands of people anonymously posting because they know their faces won’t be attached to it and it’s a safe venting space . There has to be truth to it they aren’t making it up

Alright bro if there’s thousands of people anonymously posting because they know their faces won’t be attached to it and it’s a safe venting space . There has to be truth to it they aren’t making it up
Who cares you can find the same for every ethnicity. Why can’t you admit your issue being a non NT sperg

Who cares you can find the same for every ethnicity. Why can’t you admit your issue being a non NT sperg
I’m right you’re wrong

I’m right you’re wrong
You are undiagnosed autistic schizo bi polar adhd cel. I’m going to sign you up for a appointment to get tested on this since I have your name

Most blacks won't admit it tho but will happily want a white partner

Blacks don’t count as ethnic. And blacks aren’t really self hating either in these spaces only guys like @Rabbi Schneerson is.
I thought ethnics are Non-White people.

MENAs are Meds
Nah they aren't, some can pass but most can't

MENA are Orientaloid, Armenoid, etc. Gracile Mediterranid is a European pheno mainly

Genetically they differ also

It's just geographically they can be called as such,

Last edited:
I have white rosy skin, dark green eyes, dark brown hair and even toned red lips, even though, I'm not a white passing Arab like some Arabs here, being ethnic doesn't bother me because, I have what most ethnics desire. Hence, I'm proud to be Arab, obviously, I'm still ugly, but Being ethnic by itself doesn't bother me as much.

And it's not only me,my mom and brother are gingers and many people in my family have green/Blue eyes and light hair. That's probably, why Arabs aren't as self hating as Curries, Latinos or Chinks.
I wouldn't consider most of levantine people ethnic.

Nah they aren't, some can pass but most can't

MENA are Orientaloid, Armenoid, etc. Gracile Mediterranid is a European pheno mainly

Genetically they differ also

It's just geographically they can be called as such,
Retarded ass take

Literally half of Meds history happened in NA, The levant and anatolia.

Not surprised that such a statement was uttered by a cuckmerican cumskin

Wdym Menas are meds atleast the Lavenatine and North africans
“Meds” in a racial context refers to the Mediterannid sub-race (Southern Europeans). Not all populations around the Mediterannean sea

Im sorry but this title never fails to make me laugh when it pops up at the top of the thread list
" I don't mind being ethnic, because, I have what people desire about being white."
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Only geographically,

Genetically & phenotypical, they're different from South Europeans
They do look similar though. Spaniards and Portuguese just look like slightly more Euro/whiter looking Moroccans and Tunisians

“Meds” in a racial context refers to the Mediterannid sub-race (Southern Europeans). Not all populations around the Mediterannean sea
Literally all of the mediterranian Coastland is Mediterannid except of Kikerael
Mediterranid

Only geographically,

Genetically & phenotypical, they're different from South Europeans
South Europeans do not define the Norm of mediterranians, there were always different races around the Mediterannean Sea fighting for the control over this region.

And btw this is how the average South Eurozogian looks like its not like their different from other Meds
Skysports donnarumma ac milan 5408566

They do look similar though. Spaniards and Portuguese just look like slightly more Euro/whiter looking Moroccans and Tunisians
Because they're native to the Same region, the Myth that North Afrians aren't native to the Mediterannean Sea is just a cumskin attempt to whitewash Med history

Nah not really

Main qimg 622cc5360d2ee61ff18a849a56a5e984 lq

Italian football fans cheering in good mood during the world cup match AEEMJ7

Barcelona spain football fans watching the final match of the world D3AR37

images

Literally all of the mediterranian Coastland is Mediterannid except of Kikerael
View attachment 1258343
That's neglecting the individual phenos:

Gracilemediterranidm 1
Gracilemediterranid 1

Most MENA are Orientaloid
South Europeans do not define the Norm of mediterranians, there were always different races around the Mediterannean Sea fighting for the control over this region.
That's beyond the point here, again a tangent
And btw this is how the average South Eurozogian looks like its not like their different from other Meds
View attachment 1258352

Cherrypicked example, some do look MENA but most dont

Because they're native to the Same region, the Myth that North Afrians aren't native to the Mediterannean Sea is just a cumskin attempt to whitewash Med history
. The most striking results are that contemporary NW African and Iberian populations were found to have originated from distinctly different patrilineages and that the Strait of Gibraltar seems to have acted as a strong (although not complete) barrier to gene flow

DnaCOMPMapk20

Dnachart

Clear genetic differences

Last edited:
Slavs ancestors literally raped Curries
Slavs aren't Indo-Iranians (Aryans). Aryans are closer to someone like Tajiks. And this ancestor shows female mediation

In the Late Bronze Age and Iron Age individuals of the Swat Valley, we detect a significantly lower proportion of Steppe admixture on the Y chromosome (only 5% of the 44 Y chromosomes of the R1a-Z93 subtype that occurs at 100% frequency in the Central_Steppe_MLBA males) compared to 20% on the autosomes (Z = −3.9 for a deficiency from males under the simplifying assumption that all the Y chromosomes are unrelated to each other since admixture and thus statistically independent), documenting how Steppe ancestry was incorporated into these groups largely through females

That's neglecting the individual phenos:
Yeah thats what I'm trying to say all along, there are multiple races around the Med Sea
Iberia is genetically different form North Africa
They absolutely are but they're not different like Whites and black are, iberians can have 2-12% of Berber DNA ranging from the regions and are generally related
By Meds, we're speaking about European Meds
Could've said that sooner

Yeah thats what I'm trying to say all along, there are multiple races around the Med Sea
Yeah, one of which is European/White, though some of them from the southern regions(far-south Spain) can pass as MENA
5815110255 c44a2d2565 b

SOR09962 Small

They absolutely are but they're not different like Whites and black are, iberians can have 2-12% of Berber DNA ranging from the regions and are generally related
It's less actually

Look at these again:
DnaCOMPMapk20

Dnachart

Much less
Could've said that sooner
Already was established by what I said.