Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can a handful of psycho, autistic, borderline cerebal palsy guys represent all incels but if you say the same about races/religns, you're a bigot?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS

No hate to catfishman but I wish they wouldn't tar us all with the same brush. Incels, probably along with terrorists and paedos (which are all the same thing to IT/cucks/normies now) are the only groups that you won't be seen as generalizing, if you extrapolate a handful of the group to conclude about the whole group.

This was like interviewing ISIS to understand Islam.

It is, and that is exactly what I was expecting.

imo need to send our worst ones

This is why it's best to send @Napoleon de Geso to represent incels next time

And John Hinckley represents all Schizephreinics.

I heard there are homicidal maniacs among normies. Therefore all normies are homicidal maniacs.

View attachment 131165

No hate to catfishman but I wish they wouldn't tar us all with the same brush. Incels, probably along with terrorists and paedos (which are all the same thing to IT/cucks/normies now) are the only groups that you won't be seen as generalizing, if you extrapolate a handful of the group to conclude about the whole group.

They interviewed that cuck from inclusive "incelistan" ... just accept your situation bro! Be happy that you are nobody and will find noone bro, I have my dogs. or whatever.:soy::soy::soy: So I guess they didn't?

shizoidcell is my fav others are banned

Because it goes against their narrative. To be fair its not like any legit incel would agree to be interviewed in the first place, Im high inhib as fuck and try to hide from people whenever I go out, lol if you are legit ugly and agree to go on camera for millions of people to laugh at you

Still interviewing a bunch of nonvirgin white guys to represent us is laughable, even that cuck Jack is featured

It's funny the way they talk about incels like it's something we signed up for like a terrorist organisation. We are incels because we are involuntary celibates. That's it. Because we are unattractive to women. Does being unattractive to women all of a sudden make you a raping serial killer? I never signed up to a movement. I'm here because I'm upset and want to share my thoughts with people in a similar position and hear theirs. That's it. What ridiculous logic they adopt.

And @BlkPillPres kek.

If I get sent in, they'll cut out most of the footage, because I won't waste time talking about myself, I'm literally going in there just to drop stats, studies, point out contradictions in typical normie advice, etc. I'll prep for questions and have answers ready ahead of time, 80/20 rule is coming right out at the start, briffault's law of course is a must, I find too many incels (so called incels) go on these things to talk about themselves and sperg out, they say very little about the actual black pill, just a bunch of egoists

All they do is talk about their lives and the problems they've faced, who the fuck cares about my problems, that's irrelevant to spreading the black pill, so many wasted oppurtunities

Notice even catfishman said - "I'm a legend, a hero" JFL

This entire documentary was basically a catfishman documentary, and I'm sure he's loving it

By the time they are done editing out all the stuff they don't want aired because its too logical the video will sound like this

This entire documentary was basically a catfishman documentary, and I'm sure he's loving it

A really shitty one though, because I learned nothing about catfishman other than he likes to catfish and is very stupid/low inhib.

catcuckman looks exactly like the villain from some direct-to-video slasher B movie, just right

what a perfect production

CUT!

View attachment 131165

Sounds like a bunch of trolls to me.
I love that mask.
If i had the chance to wear it, i would definitely troll the locals.

Should we send the ones like the coping dogcel on the documentary? Catfishman was at least funny.

Last edited:
Yikes sweety! This why you incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back