Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kholberg morality test: foids are children confirmed

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Kohlberg2

In nearly every experiment foids tended to score 3/6. Stage 3 is basically having a "group based" morality and that means you are amoral as long as a group don't dictate to you what to do and what not to do. You care much more about the group approval than about abstract principles (you probably can't even have abstract principles at stage 3). Sounds familiar?

Big kek at foids having a fucking school-age tier morality.
Just think about letting those beings vote JFL

JFL @ democracy. The truth and what is right isn't up for vote.

View attachment 215507

In nearly every experiment foids tended to score 3/6. Stage 3 is basically having a "group based" morality and that means you are amoral as long as a group don't dictate to you what to do and what not to do. You care much more about the group approval than about abstract principles (you probably can't even have abstract principles at stage 3). Sounds familiar?

Big kek at foids having a fucking school-age tier morality.
Just think about letting those beings vote JFL
Good thread. I discovered the same thing at some point and wanted to make a video about it. Women cant differentiate between being rewarded and not being punished. That's why they will continue fighting even if their enemy shows them mercy, they don't understand the concept of virtue at all. If you show mercy to a woman, she will understand it as weakness on your part.

I wanted to illustrate this by example of a video I saw. It was in south america. A middle aged woman was filmed having an argument with two cartel members. The cartel members gave her the pussy pass, ignored her screaming and eventually walked back to their car, showing her mercy. This is unparalleled in the animal kingdom.
Funnily enough, if we go by Kolbergs model, criminals actually operate on the highest level of morality since they simultanesouly follow laws and social conventions and also live by their own principles as well.

Anyways, back to the case example. The gangsters walked back to their car, showing the screaming cunt of a fag-whore incredible mercy. Every man in that situation would've been on his knees, thanking god for being still alive. Imagine getting in an argument with two murderers and coming out unscathed.

But not this woman. She actually WENT AFTER the two criminals because she felt that she was winning. Again, they don't make a difference between being rewarded and not being punished, like a baby. Consequentely, one of the cartel members just pulled out a handgun and emptied an entire mag into her sorry ass.

Like John Wayne said "the last word is a womans perogative" and I would add that it is also their downfall, especially in situations where women experience no protection from either the law or simps.

EDIT: found the video

Last edited:
This is exactly why they dont deserve rights.

Imagine giving a child the same power as an adult.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

Good thread. I discovered the same thing at some point and wanted to make a video about it. Women cant differentiate between being rewarded and not being punished. That's why they will continue fighting even if their enemy shows them mercy, they don't understand the concept of virtue at all. If you show mercy to a woman, she will understand it as weakness on your part.

I wanted to illustrate this by example of a video I saw. It was in south america. A middle aged woman was filmed having an argument with two cartel members. The cartel members gave her the pussy pass, ignored her screaming and eventually walked back to their car, showing her mercy. This is unparalleled in the animal kingdom.
Funnily enough, if we go by Kolbergs model, criminals actually operate on the highest level of morality since they simultanesouly follow laws and social conventions and also live by their own principles as well.

Anyways, back to the case example. The gangsters walked back to their car, showing the screaming cunt of a fag-whore incredible mercy. Every man in that situation would've been on his knees, thanking god for being still alive. Imagine getting in an argument with two murderers and coming out unscathed.

But not this woman. She actually WENT AFTER the two criminals because she felt that she was winning. Again, they don't make a difference between being rewarded and not being punished, like a baby. Consequentely, one of the cartel members just pulled out a handgun and emptied an entire mag into her sorry ass.

Like John Wayne said "the last word is a womans perogative" and I would add that it is also their downfall, especially in situations where women experience no protection from either the law or simps.

EDIT: found the video

High IQ high effort post. It's all so fucking cleare as soon as you stop considering gender as something that separates males and females into two different equally adult worlds and you just start seeing it like it is: gender is a spectrum determined by BIOLOGICAL MATURATION. It is biological but it also is only about maturation. Foids are non-mature males. Just like animals and children they can't understand abstraction and this is why they only see: Poor/rich Strong/weak Handsome/ugly dichotomy. Immorality and kindness and justice aren't concept they can grasp. This is why there are guys who are actually "too nice" to have GFs. Their kindness is perceived as weakness in foids reptilian brain.

Just scared to death at the mere thought of such feral beings being allowed to vote and have the same authority as men have
This is exactly why they dont deserve rights.

Imagine giving a child the same power as an adult.
We are at a point where recognizing that elevating foids at the same status of men giving them freedom, voting rights and authority is the biggst mistake Europeans did in the last 100 years is no longer "extremist" or "just trolling". This is fucking serious common ground and common sense for a normal conversation.

Last edited:
Just scared to death at the mere thought of such feral beings being allowed to vote and have the same authority as men have

Yes, the more you look into it, the scarier it becomes. And with simps, every man becomes a sleeper cell, ready to be activated at a females whim, ready to harm or kill you.

It's all so fucking clear as soon as you stop considering gender as something that separates males and females into two different equally adult worlds and you just start seeing it like it is: gender is a spectrum determined by BIOLOGICAL MATURATION.

Yes, I saw you making your argument about Morris Syndrome when I was still just a lurker here. It's brilliant. They are just males that never grew up. Immaturity personified, the very thing they accuse us of. What a turn of events.
And just like you said, the more maturity a female displays, the more masculine she looks.

The are essentially child like. Their neotenous looks reflect their mental state. Just like a child feels no guilt when it tortures small animals and insects, so do women not experience guilt as well. Guilt is a higher cognitive function. A man can experience guilt even in complete solitude.
Women on the other hand, only react to shame, which is external and based on social context.

I think that by determining that women are inherently child like and immature beings, we can come to certain conclusion about their mental functions.
Fortunately enough, other people have gone down this route before us, like this asian fellow who adhers to the MGTOW branch of thinking:

It's a good article. I printed it out and gave it to my dad when I first read it, but to no avail.

Good thread dude, very good thread :feelsokman:

That video is gold. Well deserved, that cunt is lucky she didn’t killed by other means. I knew the hole that was recording was going to scream when she got gunned down, it happens in every single video.

This is why i don't kill myself anymore over having to study the core works of anarchocapitalist theory. It's based around Ethics. The non-aggression principle only contemplates fully developed beings capable of being accountable and to see the larger picture of society. But guess what, i'm starting to see that foids aren't adults, and in consequence the debate over the rights of children still applies to them. They need caretakers.

In fact, after learning the blackpill, you can't say i hate women. It's like saying that you hate a mosquito because it wants to suck your blood. They have no choice. But i have the right to use repellant.
Guilt is a higher cognitive function. A man can experience guilt even in complete solitude.
Women on the other hand, only react to shame, which is external and based on social context.
Excellent observation. I bet cucktears can't even understand the structure of these sentences.

Last edited:
Kholberg IQ.

This the strongest evidence to suggest that women are just overgrown children.

That video is gold. Well deserved, that cunt is lucky she didn’t killed by other means. I knew the hole that was recording was going to scream when she got gunned down, it happens in every single video.
Women be like aghhh ahhhh AaGHHHHHH!!!! like baby that cries & cries & screams.

Neurodiversity, regular folk, Autism & female brain.

There's some big brain Olympics going on in here.

Last edited:

What the fuck are you talking about? What video?

Nevermind, I see it. I thought you meant in the OP.

Yes, the more you look into it, the scarier it becomes.
We are basically stuck here with foids with an average morality of 3/6 (the ones with the right materialistic and opportunistic nature to survive by mating with the winners, in the past) and no ones want to believe us because they are ideologically blinded either by liberalism or by gynocentric catholicism

Yes, I saw you making your argument about Morris Syndrome when I was still just a lurker here. It's brilliant. They are just males that never grew up. Immaturity personified, the very thing they accuse us of. What a turn of events.
And just like you said, the more maturity a female displays, the more masculine she looks.
Fun fact is you can extract a female gamete from men but not a male gamete from foids. Two men could hypothetically become mother and father with an artificial womb (and also you could use a Morris Syndrome foid as a legit mother for your kids using this method). This further proves that men are basically fully mature beings, foids 2.0.
Also very important is stating that the more mature a foid behave the more likely she is to be highly masculine in looks. There is a foid writer here in Italy and she has asperger. When she stands near a man you sometimes have an hard time telling who is the male at the first look. Well when you hear her speaking it just feels impossible to believe that a foid is reasoning like that.
Another foid in a redpill group i'm into felt very weird when i read what she wrote at first. It was kinda like she was able to actually understand moral concepts and abstracts correlations (not like the average "redpilled foid" who basically just vomits what she learnt from men). I wouldn't go as far as saying she is a 6/6 but definetly higher than 3/6. Well, i checked her profile and she basically looks like a man with a wig LoL.

I think that by determining that women are inherently child like and immature beings, we can come to certain conclusion about their mental functions.
Fortunately enough, other people have gone down this route before us, like this asian fellow who adhers to the MGTOW branch of thinking:
It is very informative and interesting stuff. I remember reading all of that when i first took the blackpill back in 2015. The only problem is MGTOW rarely addressed the reason for whom female nature is what it is (Foids basically aren't real and are just overgrown children and simply act like ones). It's been a long, interesting but painfull path but i'm glad it's coming to an end; even if this means a constant apathy toward women and life...
Women be like aghhh ahhhh AaGHHHHHH!!!! like baby that cries & cries & screams.

Neurodiversity, regular folk, Autism & female brain.

There's some big brain Olympics going on in here.
We litterally are at the point were we have to chase serial killer foids or autistic foids because they are the only one who can present an actual different brain structure from any other fucking stupid foid on the earth. Just chase the 1% of mentally ill foids, bro. The West isn't going to total shit, bro. Society isn't brutally collapsing, bro..

JFL at all this lol
The are essentially child like. Their neotenous looks reflect their mental state. Just like a child feels no guilt when it tortures small animals and insects, so do women not experience guilt as well. Guilt is a higher cognitive function. A man can experience guilt even in complete solitude.
Oh and i was forgetting to mention Florence Nightingale. Giga high IQ foid and giga blackpilled on female nature (and disgusted by it). She attacked men of that age who thought foids were the compassionate gender. Google her and....BOOM: masculine looking AF.

Last edited:
High IQ high effort post. It's all so fucking cleare as soon as you stop considering gender as something that separates males and females into two different equally adult worlds and you just start seeing it like it is: gender is a spectrum determined by BIOLOGICAL MATURATION.

Hold it right there, friend.

Gender is not real, in the scientific sense. It's an idea (SJW faggots are right, for once... imagine that). It's a construct of language and culture, but it has no place in biological reality.

You simply have two different sexes that reach two different ceilings of maturation. A woman cannot become psychologically and cognitively mature like a man through biological maturation, because of their built-in biological limits of it.

Also, this doesn't mean that maturation itself is a male feature. It's a unisex aspect. Women mature as well, but not to the level of men. This does not suggest or imply that to be mature, you have to be a man - only to be fully mature.

It makes no sense to say that gender is a spectrum. It makes even less sense to say that it's determined by biological maturation. Note that the operational definition of maturation here is psychological and cognitive maturation, not hormonal and physical. If what you're saying is true, then all boys and girls at a young age are all girls, and the boys grow up to be men, while the girls grow up and become partially men. I don't think I need to spell out how fucking retarded that notion is.

Maturation (psychological and cognitive) and sex are two different aspects. Your sex determines the limits of that maturation. The concept of gender has no place in this discourse.

Last edited:
It is very informative and interesting stuff. I remember reading all of that when i first took the blackpill back in 2015. The only problem is MGTOW rarely addressed the reason for whom female nature is what it is (Foids basically aren't real and are just overgrown children and simply act like ones).

Yes, I also read a lot of MGTOW stuff and books recommended by TRP but they rarely delve deeper into the actual meat and bones of the issue.
If you keep asking questions, you eventually always end up with the realm of the blackpill.

It's been a long, interesting but painfull path but i'm glad it's coming to an end; even if this means a constant apathy toward women and life...

Yes, I feel the same. I spend the better part of the last 10 years doing the same thing and now I am finally there. I understand the macro and micro.
However, apathy does not have to be the end.
I don't know if you are already doing it but I am advancing into philosophy to further uncover the metaphysical wretchedness of the human condition.

I think the christians are right in saying that this is a fallen world. Nothing good has ever come out of this hellscape, it's an endless cycle of growth and decay.
I hope to move beyound all of this in the future. There are definitely metaphysical truths that, unlike anything in materialism, remain constant. That's what I am clinging onto for now.

Last edited:
Best argument against women's suffrage comes from a Jewish psychologist. Brutal blackpill for altrightcels.

High IQ thread, foids can't differentiate between what is right and wrong independently.

Best argument against women's suffrage comes from a Jewish psychologist. Brutal blackpill for altrightcels.

I won't go into details here but I used be hard right wing for years (not alt right though).
The alt-right is run by crypto-jews (no offense Mr. Berger) and homosexuals. A few years back the entire thing blew up and it turned out that
all of the major alt-right outlets are run by homos that practise child-grooming and share their "exploits" in private facebook groups.

It was a fucking disaster. The alt-right is a joke and the true right wing communities that existed online have been systematically purged.

Read every word

Hold it right there, friend.

Gender is not real, in the scientific sense. It's an idea (SJW faggots are right, for once... imagine that). It's a construct of language and culture, but it has no place in biological reality.

You simply have two different sexes that reach two different ceilings of maturation. A woman cannot become psychologically and cognitively mature like a man through biological maturation, because of their built-in biological limits of it.

Also, this doesn't mean that maturation itself is a male feature. It's a unisex aspect. Women mature as well, but not to the level of men. This does not suggest or imply that to be mature, you have to be a man - only to be fully mature.

It makes no sense to say that gender is a spectrum. It makes even less sense to say that it's determined by biological maturation. Note that the operational definition of maturation here is psychological and cognitive maturation, not hormonal and physical. If what you're saying is true, then all boys and girls at a young age are all girls, and the boys grow up to be men, while the girls grow up and become partially men. I don't think I need to spell out how fucking retarded that notion is.

Maturation (psychological and cognitive) and sex are two different aspects. Your sex determines the limits of that maturation. The concept of gender has no place in this discourse.
It makes no difference.
1 Women just reach a different level of maturation in humans because we are dimorphic but they are nothing different from a man. They are what men are if you take away their androgens (again: Morris syndrome). In other species (some lemurs) the female reaches full maturity as the male and is nearly indistinguishable from males in attitude and temperament. Evolution just wanted to select humans in a different way

2 FtM transexuals develop typically male interests and sex drive while they transition. Truth is they never "transitioned" they just forced the full puberty they never had and grew up.

3 You can litterally have a child with another man since you can extrapolate a XX gamete from a man but not a XY gamete from a woman. This further proves men are basically foids on roids; foids 2.0. Men have a "woman "inside, women don't have a "men" inside. Again: this proves men are the evolution of women

4 Yes. Phenotipical sex is a spectrum and IS determined by maturation. Again: google morris syndrome: biological male turning into pretty girls just because of low androgens receptivity (same applies with masculine looking foids who have an excess of testosterone and in may other regard act and think like men do aka in a more mature way)
High IQ thread, foids can't differentiate between what is right and wrong independently.
In the case you haven't noticed they can't see good or bad; they see poor/rich, weak/strong, ugly/handsome big KeK

Good post. Some don't even leave the first 2 stages.

I think the christians are right in saying that this is a fallen world. Nothing good has ever come out of this hellscape, it's an endless cycle of growth and decay.
I hope to move beyound all of this in the future. There are definitely metaphysical truths that, unlike anything in materialism, remain constant. That's what I am clinging onto for now.
Something i definetly not like about christians is their linear vision of history when facts tell us history is quite circular.
Also, i'm still somehow suffering sometimes because i still hope to be able to get some NAWALT from that 1% (nearly impossible i know, but still hypothetically imaginable)
Good post. Some don't even leave the first 2 stages.
Absolutely. I'm totally convinced that if you remove the group influence foids will just go into full self-satisfaction and immediately fall down to stage 2

Also, i'm still somehow suffering sometimes because i still hope to be able to get some NAWALT from that 1% (nearly impossible i know, but still hypothetically imaginable)

Yes, that one woman that somehow thinks like a man but still looks like a woman.
Who doesn't want that?
:feelsbadman:

I won't go into details here but I used be hard right wing for years (not alt right though).
The alt-right is run by crypto-jews (no offense Mr. Berger) and homosexuals. A few years back the entire thing blew up and it turned out that
all of the major alt-right outlets are run by homos that practise child-grooming and share their "exploits" in private facebook groups.

It was a fucking disaster. The alt-right is a joke and the true right wing communities that existed online have been systematically purged.
Alt rightcels are a disaster. The ones i know (the right is about to gain total power in Italy) just want to keep the second wave feminist status quo by calling you a taliban if you dare to suggest men MUST have more authority for the reasons we are discussing here or a degenerate transhumanist if you just hypotethically think foids nature is unfit for a civil society and we should try to selectively/genetically change them if possible

so stupid really scream to let them know your postion so they then come and kill you later

Yes, that one woman that somehow thinks like a man but still looks like a woman.
Who doesn't want that?
:feelsbadman:
I'm perfectly OK with her looking like a man in dress lol. I'm OK with her low neoteny, broad shoulder, jaw etc...she just has to be a 6/6 morality nawalt. Sadly it's much more realistic to hope for a 8.5/10 stacy. Sadly.

The blackpill is replacing those identitycucks very fast

I don't know if you are already doing it but I am advancing into philosophy to further uncover the metaphysical wretchedness of the human condition.

Metaphysics will not give you answers on the human condition. The subject is too abstracted away to provide any useful or valuable insight into the nature of being human - a conscious, biological, free acting agent, who is aware of their own mortality and biology.

Metaphysics might exlpore the reality of what is to be that conscious, free acting agent, of which the human is but one, known instance of in this one, known instance of reality. What it will not necessarily do is to explore the specifics of humanity and what it means to be human. That is an existential problem with implications in ethics.

If you wish to explore that subject, it's important to have a generalist foundation in philosophy and then explore specific disciplines like psychology and neuroscience. You can then can extrapolate and make valid and sound inferences from those domains, given that you have sufficient background knowledge in the disciplines (that deal with the individual), to the more general domain.
It makes no difference.
1 Women just reach a different level of maturation in humans because we are dimorphic but they are nothing different from a man. They are what men are if you take away their androgens (again: Morris syndrome). In other species (some lemurs) the female reaches full maturity as the male and is nearly indistinguishable from males in attitude and temperament. Evolution just wanted to select humans in a different way

2 FtM transexuals develop typically male interests and sex drive while they transition. Truth is they never "transitioned" they just forced the full puberty they never had and grew up.

3 You can litterally have a child with another man since you can extrapolate a XX gamete from a man but not a XY gamete from a woman. This further proves men are basically foids on roids; foids 2.0. Men have a "woman "inside, women don't have a "men" inside. Again: this proves men are the evolution of women

4 Yes. Phenotipical sex is a spectrum and IS determined by maturation. Again: google morris syndrome: biological male turning into pretty girls just because of low androgens receptivity (same applies with masculine looking foids who have an excess of testosterone and in may other regard act and think like men do aka in a more mature way)

Let's take a step back.

What do you mean when you say "mature"? What's your operational (working) definition of it?

Last edited:
This thread open my eyes even more. A big problem is the power foids have nowadays, they want to destroy our penises @LastGerman

Does anyone have links to the studies which state that foids scored 3/6 on the test?

Not feeling guilt is actually good, it makes you ruthless. Imagine every men would be like this, we would run over females in the next day and this nonsense here would end immediately.

Not feeling guilt towards women.

Men should cooperate and distribute women like a resource to establish a functioning society.
If you have a heavy amount of dark-triad males you just re-create the middle east with it's different factions and nomadic tribes fighting each other forever and ever.

A school-aged morality? You're joking, right? Many would actually be negative according to that chart - since they get off on doing the most degenerate shit (non-whites going with KKK members, white women going with black thugs etc). There's not any sort of loyalty, decency or morality among them. I say this as a hapa guy, looking at hapa and Asian women...but you can also look at e.g. the 200,000 French women who voluntarily had kids with the Nazis - 200k is a HUGE percentage of the young, child-bearing aged women in those predominantly north/eastern regions of France where these relationships were mainly based

I’m the preschool kind. I’ve never had my own interests guaranteed. Never had the privilege of being able to think beyond them. My only interest is my next meal. I don’t have the luxury of having other sources of happiness. And I’m about done with that too. I really just want to die now. So sick of this perpetually miserable life.

Does anyone have links to the studies which state that foids scored 3/6 on the test?
You can check the criticism on Wikipedia. Feminists were mad because women on average only scored 3/6 lulz
Let's take a step back.

What do you mean when you say "mature"? What's your operational (working) definition of it?
The level of complexity and completion you reach. Quite frankly everyone here got my point and you are trying to start shit for litterally no reason.
Goodbye

Last edited:
The level of complexity and completion you reach. Quite frankly everyone here got my point and you are trying to start shit for litterally no reason.
Goodbye

What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm trying to get to the bottom of what you're saying, because it sounds like you're saying that women are incomplete men. What?

It makes no difference.

Morris syndrome only occurs if you have the Y chromosome. It's a born male disorder wherein your male genitalia aren't fully able to be expressed.

This doesn't imply that females are merely stunted males who didn't grow a dick and balls and whose gentital growth paused at the ovaries and vulva. They have a different genetic make up.

WTF JFL

That's the exogenous testosterone they pump themselves with. They're still XX, which means that they can't grow a dick and balls and produce sperm, because they are genetically unable to. They're not "forcing male puberty."

Did you fail high school biology?

Injecting women with testosterone makes them look like men, but doesn't actually turn them into men.

The level of retardation here is fast approaching the speed of light.

Pretty sure I just covered this.

Dude, you're completely hijacking the results of Kohlberg's work and using it to wiggle in your "gender spectrum" bullshit. Are you some low key SJW?

Remove Foid Voting Rights!

Morris syndrome only occurs if you have the Y chromosome. It's a born male disorder wherein your male genitalia aren't fully able to be expressed.

This doesn't imply that females are merely stunted males who didn't grow a dick and balls and whose gentital growth paused at the ovaries and vulva. They have a different genetic make up.

WTF JFL
That means they are litterally indistinguishable from underdeveloped men. Total low IQ. Just fuck off
That's the exogenous testosterone they pump themselves with. They're still XX, which means that they can't grow a dick and balls and produce sperm, because they are genetically unable to. They're not "forcing male puberty."

Did you fail high school biology?
It's still about phenotype. They can become identical to a man just by taking male hormones and going to the gym. Idiot
Injecting women with testosterone makes them look like men, but doesn't actually turn them into men.

The level of retardation here is fast approaching the speed of light.
The only phenotypical difference between men and women is, again, determined by biological maturation. The more mature women behave the more likely they are to be masculinized in looks. Litterally, dude, you are the only one not getting the point here. No one else is having any problems understanding my logic
Pretty sure I just covered this.

Dude, you're completely hijacking the results of Kohlberg's work and using it to wiggle in your "gender spectrum" bullshit. Are you some low key SJW?
Yes you covered that with phallacies and low IQ incapability of addressing the main point. I'll say it again: you are the only tard here not getting the point
A school-aged morality? You're joking, right? Many would actually be negative according to that chart - since they get off on doing the most degenerate shit (non-whites going with KKK members, white women going with black thugs etc). There's not any sort of loyalty, decency or morality among them. I say this as a hapa guy, looking at hapa and Asian women...but you can also look at e.g. the 200,000 French women who voluntarily had kids with the Nazis - 200k is a HUGE percentage of the young, child-bearing aged women in those predominantly north/eastern regions of France where these relationships were mainly based
That's it. Foids have no morality if you remove group morality. What's wrong with that?
Men should cooperate and distribute women like a resource to establish a functioning society.
If you have a heavy amount of dark-triad males you just re-create the middle east with it's different factions and nomadic tribes fighting each other forever and ever.
Yes. Men should force morality into women and forcing women to marry good guys instead of psycho alpha chads

Last edited:

I do not want to re-create the Middle East. I want to re-create Germany.

Remove Foid Voting Rights!

Remove female driving!

Last edited:
Women are unable to perceive the realm of invisible things:

I don't think they have an infantile morality, i think they are incapable of morality period, because they cannot actually understand the principle behind moral codes.