Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Aren’t There More Ricecels on Incel Forums?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Asian males objectively have the lowest SMV of any other racial group according to multiple studies. They have a very similar SMV to south Asians, yet I see so many south Asians on incel forums and not nearly as many ricecels. There are also just as many Asian men in the world as there are Indian men, so what explains the discrepancy? Do Rice men just have genetically stronger coping mechanisms and never discover the blackpill?

Asian males objectively have the lowest SMV of any other racial group according to multiple studies. They have a very similar SMV to south Asians, yet I see so many south Asians on incel forums and not nearly as many ricecels. There are also just as many Asian men in the world as there are Indian men, so what explains the discrepancy? Do Rice men just have genetically stronger coping mechanisms and never discover the blackpill?
East Asian male SMV is rising and is higher than South Asian male SMV.
Also East Asian males are very good at workaholic and spiritual/stoicism coping.

East Asian male SMV is rising and is higher than South Asian male SMV.
Also East Asian males are very good at workaholic and spiritual/stoicism coping.
I read one study that showed east Asian males were less sexually desirable than Indian men. I’ve also seen more Indian Men with white women irl than I’ve seen Asian Male white female couples. Perhaps things have changed tho

Too busy doing the 400 Weeks. When they are done theyll be on here.

Too busy doing the 400 Weeks. When they are done theyll be on here.
400 weeks and then their women go for white blue eyed chad instead. Brutal. Idk how men can be so cucked

Language Barrier mostly
Also oblivious to the truth

I’m a ricecel

I read one study that showed east Asian males were less sexually desirable than Indian men. I’ve also seen more Indian Men with white women irl than I’ve seen Asian Male white female couples. Perhaps things have changed tho
Not true for Korean males. Even Chinese males mog Indian males.
Japanese males benefit from the anime halo but are not as liked as Korean males by women and are seen as more pervy.

I've seen more Asian male white female couples than Indian male white female couples tbh
Things have changed. In the mid 2000s Indian males didn't have as many negative stereotypes and Harold and Kumar movies gave them a good impression.
Remember Kevin G in Mean Girls? Some women like him at the time.
The media publicizing stories of rape, cow poop slinging and street shitting in India and indianpeoplefacebook and bobs and vagene, milk truck memes tanked the rep of Indian males.

Because 99% of them are bluepilled as fuck. I think they would legitimately rope en masse if they knew how bad they really had it.

They busy moneymaxxing to buy oversea brides.

Because 99% of them are bluepilled as fuck. I think they would legitimately rope en masse if they knew how bad they really had it.

maby because this is an english forum

Busy slaying due to kpop

Not true for Korean males. Even Chinese males mog Indian males.
Japanese males benefit from the anime halo but are not as liked as Korean males by women and are seen as more pervy.

I've seen more Asian male white female couples than Indian male white female couples tbh
Things have changed. In the mid 2000s Indian males didn't have as many negative stereotypes and Harold and Kumar movies gave them a good impression.
Remember Kevin G in Mean Girls? Some women like him at the time.
The media publicizing stories of rape, cow poop slinging and street shitting in India and indianpeoplefacebook and bobs and vagene, milk truck memes tanked the rep of Indian males.
Chinese or rice males don’t really mog curry males. They just lie on two different axes of ugliness. Asian males look like sissies, while curries look like ogres. There isn’t any “mogging”. Even young curries are taller than Japs for example. Koreans would be the tallest on the other hand.

Having status or money =/= mogging. Mogging is only lookswise.

Plus if you consider Pakistanis and Afghans curry, then in that case they would be the tallest. Some of them can be moggers but the majority of the population even there is subhuman.

Chinese or rice males don’t really mog curry males. They just lie on two different axes of ugliness. Asian males look like sissies, while curries look like ogres. There isn’t any “mogging”.

Unfortunately Indian curries have gotten the feminine ogre stereotype over time which is the worst of both negative halos for males.
I'd say more it's the absence of any negative stereotypes for Chinese and rice males compared to curry males that allows Chinese and rice males to have a slight upper hand although it wasn't always this way.

Even young curries are taller than Japs for example. Koreans would be the tallest on the other hand.
Japanese males still don't have the negative halos curries have. It's really holding a lot of curries back imo. Before curries like many rice males were neutral but the bad PR about them in the media made them a laughing stock in normies eyes in western countries. Before that curries were kind of a unknown and could benefit from that niche if they were good looking and NT acting enough.

Plus if you consider Pakistanis and Afghans curry, then in that case they would be the tallest. Some of them can be moggers but the majority of the population even there is subhuman.
Pakistanis and Afghans do better but a lot don't consider themselves as curries but more South Asian/Southwest Asian from what I've seen. They definitely have the most going for them out of other South Asians with the tall height, respectable physical frames and light colored eyes.

When I say curries I mean more India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Because they're too busy stemaxxing while their women are getting stuffed by Chad's.

Because East Asians are historically good boys who just take it. Take China for example, a nation of ultra disarmed statist beta males. Most Chinks support their shitty government. Chinks living in the west are likewise bluepilled and busy chasing shekels.

They succeed in that regard and obtain wealth which in a way is a smart move for an incel. Being a poor incel is much worse than being a wealthy one

Most of my fellow ricecels cope by just studying and careermaxxing. They dont really have time to post on incel forums

Most of my fellow ricecels cope by just studying and careermaxxing. They dont really have time to post on incel forums
All while their women get plowed by 6’2 white blue eyed aryan Chads. Brutal

ricecels are incapable of getting mad. you couldn't trigger a ricecel even if there was an attractive noodlewhore getting gang raped by mayos right in front of them.

Im rice

Sub-atomic IQ gigacope. Both sandniggers and curries have lower smv than rice.

ricecels are incapable of getting mad. you couldn't trigger a ricecel even if there was an attractive noodlewhore getting gang raped by mayos right in front of them.
are you korean?

I think they're very blue pilled. Probably with how they're raised in rice culture. I think they're really anti-defeatist . They can take rejection after rejection like a champ

I think they're very blue pilled. Probably with how they're raised in rice culture. I think they're really anti-defeatist . They can take rejection after rejection like a champ

Yeh same with curries.

Language barrier & China internet-censorship

Ricemen need to fight back. I won't feel bad for them until they do.

They are good at coping, and most of them are bluepilled af.

tenno heika

banzai

BANZAI

BANZAI

Also oblivious to the truth
This. Watch any hikikomori video on youtube. They really never point out to the real reason for their social seclusion. Also look at asian identity. Asians are massive copers.

this tbh

i have 2 asians viet and chinese friend and they are BETA and bluepilled as fuck with women.
almost to autistic level
oh and yes, they re both khhv reaching mid-20s

Surprised here too, there's more curries and sands from straight up India, Pakistan, Egypt than ricebros from Asia. Even our resident China poster is a mixed Indian Afghan cel @ChinaCurry.

Bro foids love sandniggers. Foids are flocking to abdul and Muhammad
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Ricemen need to fight back. I won't feel bad for them until they do.
The entire nation of China is thugmaxxing right now.