Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Aren’t There More Ricecels on Incel Forums?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
I’m a ricecel
brootal ricepill

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
THanks for honoring me so much. But many sand are having it good by refugeemaxxxing in Europe I've heard.

Surprised here too, there's more curries and sands from straight up India, Pakistan, Egypt than ricebros from Asia. Even our resident China poster is a mixed Indian Afghan cel @ChinaCurry.
That's right, he is a sand curry living in China. Hard to believe he hasn't been sent to those Muslim concentration camp yet, I guess they are just targeting Uighars.

Threatening Taiwan, threatening the US, threatening India, sanctioning the shit out of Australia, building more nukes, colonizing Africa...etc

Pretty simple, ricecels in riceland haven't been exposed to the point they put 2+2 together to get 4, and whenever one is close to discovering truth, society quickly puts a cope in his lap (ghost of Tsushima is latest one). Plus it needs more digging because noodlewhores in riceland are less obvious about genetics > money, and way more discreet about hooking up, being more open with relationships, where £ and grandmas happiness means more

Ricecels in the west have less excuses, and my observations living in 3 western rice cities is that western rice men are very weak, hence even though the truth is so blatantly in front of them they just deny it, and rely a lot on herd immunity. Ricemen only hang out with other genetic trash ricemen, in rice towns, rice schools, and focus on stupid copes like Vidya and earning 6 figures.

Another factor is terrible parenting, parents never told them 6 figures don't mean shit in the west, because there is big social safety net, cos most rice parents were v v low value, so they think having a stupid job playing with Excel or c++ is good because it means you're not SERVING other people their bowl of noodles, and ASKING for money, and u sit in nice air con office and wear a shirt and tie.

These fucked up parents actively discourage the rice man from competing with JBW, and tell them oh no you are different, so don't even try to hang out in mall and holler at girls or go play rugby, instead study some more for your exam in 7 months time, and then say all the girls will want you in 12 years time, not Shane or Mitchell.

Ofc the rice gladly accepts it, because as we know it is 10x easier to earn 6 figures or even 7 figures than to pick up babes as a sub 9 male.

Tldr: rice society controls rice men and hides the truth, while native noodles are less hypergamous obvious. Western rice have low quality parents, who don't realise how the west works so focus on filling rice kid head with crap to keep them in line, and ricemen are weak, and take the easy path, and it's much easier to avoid the truth with your circle if beta males self validating each other

Highly woke, observant, high IQ, and pissed off ricecel chiming in here,

You guys pretty much mentioned it all and I can agree that is pretty much the case. Except two things:

1. All around low testosterone beta-ness (not much muscle mass, arms too short, too small and short on average to fight white/black/latino dudes, high inhibition, non-aggressiveness, highest amount of self control).
2. Ethnic bubbling cope (especially chinese Americans, cope by only being around other Chinese people, only speaking chinese, only patronizing Chinese owned business, going to chinese schools/churches etc...)*

But yea the three big ones you guys already mentioned: career/studymaxxing/workaholicism as coping mechanisms.

*Which leads me to bring up the research that I have been doing on how Jews in Europe before the outbreak of WWII were the original ethnicels. I'm learning from primary sources in literature that mentions of their struggles integrating and the sexual depravation they faced from German stacies even in that era. They hated Germans because they could not integrate (fuck their women) and Germans hated them back for not being happy about the situation.

Last edited:
2 main reasons:

1. Their English is terrible.
It's mind-boggling how poor their English skills are considering they learn it in school like every european country.
And the bs "oh it's because the languages are totally different dude" argument is just retarded I don't accept this.
So they most likely do have incel forums but in their tongue language.

2. Asian femoids are nicer than other femoids around the world.
And a lot of them do date "men" (they look like little boys) who would 100% be in the bottom tier incels in any european country or the US.

Last edited:

You guys pretty much mentioned it all and I can agree that is pretty much the case. Except two things:

1. All around low testosterone beta-ness (not much muscle mass, arms too short, too small and short on average to fight white/black/latino dudes, high inhibition, non-aggressiveness, highest amount of self control).
2. Ethnic bubbling cope (especially chinese Americans, cope by only being around other Chinese people, only speaking chinese, only patronizing Chinese owned business, going to chinese schools/churches etc...)*

But yea the three big ones you guys already mentioned: career/studymaxxing/workaholicism as coping mechanisms.

*Which leads me to bring up the research that I have been doing on how Jews in Europe before the outbreak of WWII were the original ethnicels. I'm learning from primary sources in literature that mentions of their struggles integrating and the sexual depravation they faced from German stacies even in that era. They hated Germans because they could not integrate (fuck their women) and Germans hated them back for not being happy about the situation.
damn, didn't know that about jews tbh

ricecels are too stoic or too soy. Most can't handle racism directed AT them so they'd rather turtle up and avoid it on reddit or something. Think about it, if you are a youngcel that first gets introduced to chan culture, and how we fling CHINK, NIGGER, GOOK KYKE every 3 seconds, they'd rather get on crunchyroll, and daydream about 2d Stacy.

ricecels are typically more like "herbivore men"- just alone and gentle, and not edgelords.

Last edited:
ricecels are too stoic or too soy. Most can't handle racism directed AT them so they'd rather turtle up and avoid it on reddit or something
Nah look at r/AsianMasculinity and r/aznidentity
They overdo the whole thugmaxxing thing in response.

Nah look at r/AsianMasculinity and r/aznidentity
They overdo the whole thugmaxxing thing in response.
the thugmaxxing thing on reddit IS incel forum avoidance

the thugmaxxing thing on reddit IS incel forum avoidance
Oh okay. A lot of redpill copers on r/AsianMasculnity and r/aznidentity but tbh I can't say all of them are unsuccessful with women and are larping even if a lot are.
Same with r/theredpill.
I don't like redpillers because they bully and mog weaker framelet guys to impress women and completely dismiss MRAs while hijacking the conversation around men's rights to being purely about becoming more attractive to women rather than legal rights tbh

Because "ENGLISH" I'm Thaicel and we asian are not good with second language. Some of men are simp and blue pill as hell in my country.

Busy watching anime n simping

I don't like redpillers because they bully and mog weaker framelet guys to impress women and completely dismiss MRAs while hijacking the conversation around men's rights to being purely about becoming more attractive to women rather than legal rights tbh

Ricecel from Asia here, even those that can speak English are too bluepilled playing league of legends here.

Rice have way better copes than autistic message boards.

Because japonic people be like: I donto supiku enuguritsu

They have their own forums

Oh okay. A lot of redpill copers on r/AsianMasculnity and r/aznidentity but tbh I can't say all of them are unsuccessful with women and are larping even if a lot are.
Same with r/theredpill.
that bullying is why I hate redpillers too

that bullying is why I hate redpillers too
That's why I'm glad the idea that you can get women regardless of your looks if you mog other guys, intimidate them, mock them and shoulder check them is dying out tbh

Because "ENGLISH" I'm Thaicel and we asian are not good with second language. Some of men are simp and blue pill as hell in my country.
tell your fellow thais that whites only see asians as fuck toys, they are trash to whites, wake them up bro

That's why I'm glad the idea that you can get women regardless of your looks if you mog other guys, intimidate them, mock them and shoulder check them is dying out tbh
I didn't know that. I suppose the 80s way of bullying is dying out, and this new virtue signalling form of bullying is in

I didn't know that. I suppose the 80s way of bullying is dying out, and this new virtue signalling form of bullying is in
The 80s way of bullying by shoving people into lockers and being overt about mogging people died out a long time ago ngl

This new more discreet, plausibly deniable virtue signaling form of bullying has been present since the 2000s. I remember going through a lot of it and still do sometimes though I try to keep my experiencing of it to a minimum.

The more you experience this kind of bullying the more a toll it takes on you. That's why it's good to never leave the house unless you need to or go to any extracurricular clubs if you are in college if you are incel ngl

tell your fellow thais that whites only see asians as fuck toys, they are trash to whites, wake them up bro
They called men who says thing like this "losers", because of your bad "personality" so a woman don't like you, that's fuck up because they just love attractive white guy and East Asian, curry or dark skin Asian just go away.

All my rice friends are family oriented and works a nice job, so there is very little time to sulk in loneliness. Usually if they are ugly, they find a woman just as ugly or they betabuxx a woman out of their league, but their family keep the bullshit in check, if gf is not good with the family they will pressure him to leave her.

Last edited:

Honestly question for ( for last point ). Do you think after jews taken US control from WASPs they managed their old sexual frustrations with hating blonde people ( blonde men in today hollywood are either show as villains or faggots ) and blonde women often paired with jewish, black men or show as pridefull slutty cherleaders which are antagonist to brunette stacy ?
Also what about jews and slavs and slavic women ( does their have similiar fantasies as for germanics ? )

They're already dead.

Isn't English basically an official language in places like India and Pakistan?

Now how many East Asian nations have English as a national language?

Come on now. How can people not even think of this?

Last edited:
Language Barrier mostly
Also oblivious to the truth
Asians live opresed like little ants.
This. Watch any hikikomori video on youtube. They really never point out to the real reason for their social seclusion. Also look at asian identity. Asians are massive copers.
Exactly. been the hikkikomori 90% male i will say foid rejection has something to do with it isnt it?? Will not mention that, oh no. the media outlets.

Honestly question for ( for last point ). Do you think after jews taken US control from WASPs they managed their old sexual frustrations with hating blonde people ( blonde men in today hollywood are either show as villains or faggots ) and blonde women often paired with jewish, black men or show as pridefull slutty cherleaders which are antagonist to brunette stacy ?
Also what about jews and slavs and slavic women ( does their have similiar fantasies as for germanics ? )
Jews are ethnic and they damn know it. WASP females certainly treat them that way (Although do take note that WASP females treat Jewish males far better than white European females). Jewish males are ethnic so of course they put blonde women on a pedestal while putting down, emasculating, or cockblocking WASP males. WASP society was and still is accepting of Jews and so Jews could integrate without causing too much of a ruckus like they did in Weimar Germany and Russia (before the Soviet Union) where they simply could not integrate (could not fuck the women of their host society).

Just look at American history. Marilyn Monroe being a prime example. She was known for being rebellious and uncontrollable. Both Jewish males and White Anglo males actually like it when women express their rebelliousness and degeneracy. Now look where we are today.

I don't think Slavic women are as racist towards Jewish men than western European women (Slavic women MAY have been racist to Jewish males before the founding of the Soviet Union but thats all history now). Both slavic and Jewish people are basically ethnic themselves (compared to WASPs). Thats what the Soviet Union was all about. A conglomeration of Eurasian ethnic states opposed to the capitalistic white western Europeans.

Last edited:
FUCKING TONS OF RICELS YOU JUST IGNORE THEM CUMSKIN

They are coping too hard with anime/hentai or .co is censored in china

There are quite a few.
I'm not sure if it's proportionately less compared to other races suffering from inceldom, though.

I'm a secret Asian man

Jews are ethnic and they damn know it. WASP females certainly treat them that way (Although do take note that WASP females treat Jewish males far better than white European females). Jewish males are ethnic so of course they put blonde women on a pedestal while putting down, emasculating, or cockblocking WASP males. WASP society was and still is accepting of Jews and so Jews could integrate without causing too much of a ruckus like they did in Weimar Germany and Russia (before the Soviet Union) where they simply could not integrate (could not fuck the women of their host society).

Just look at American history. Marilyn Monroe being a prime example. She was known for being rebellious and uncontrollable. Both Jewish males and White Anglo males actually like it when women express their rebelliousness and degeneracy. Now look where we are today.

I don't think Slavic women are as racist towards Jewish men than western European women (Slavic women MAY have been racist to Jewish males before the founding of the Soviet Union but thats all history now). Both slavic and Jewish people are basically ethnic themselves (compared to WASPs). Thats what the Soviet Union was all about. A conglomeration of Eurasian ethnic states opposed to the capitalistic white western Europeans.
Slavs are ethnics probably, but many slavs have blonde hair and don't worship white women. And many ethnic men have fantasies about russians foids, agree with rest

Pretty simple, ricecels in riceland haven't been exposed to the point they put 2+2 together to get 4, and whenever one is close to discovering truth, society quickly puts a cope in his lap (ghost of Tsushima is latest one). Plus it needs more digging because noodlewhores in riceland are less obvious about genetics > money, and way more discreet about hooking up, being more open with relationships, where £ and grandmas happiness means more

Ricecels in the west have less excuses, and my observations living in 3 western rice cities is that western rice men are very weak, hence even though the truth is so blatantly in front of them they just deny it, and rely a lot on herd immunity. Ricemen only hang out with other genetic trash ricemen, in rice towns, rice schools, and focus on stupid copes like Vidya and earning 6 figures.

Another factor is terrible parenting, parents never told them 6 figures don't mean shit in the west, because there is big social safety net, cos most rice parents were v v low value, so they think having a stupid job playing with Excel or c++ is good because it means you're not SERVING other people their bowl of noodles, and ASKING for money, and u sit in nice air con office and wear a shirt and tie.

These fucked up parents actively discourage the rice man from competing with JBW, and tell them oh no you are different, so don't even try to hang out in mall and holler at girls or go play rugby, instead study some more for your exam in 7 months time, and then say all the girls will want you in 12 years time, not Shane or Mitchell.

Ofc the rice gladly accepts it, because as we know it is 10x easier to earn 6 figures or even 7 figures than to pick up babes as a sub 9 male.

Tldr: rice society controls rice men and hides the truth, while native noodles are less hypergamous obvious. Western rice have low quality parents, who don't realise how the west works so focus on filling rice kid head with crap to keep them in line, and ricemen are weak, and take the easy path, and it's much easier to avoid the truth with your circle if beta males self validating each other

Tbh, also repeat for non northwestern (is relative dark triad) curries in curryland and the west