Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are women digging into inceldom? What for?

pygmalion

pygmalion

At this point, should I even try
It seems that lately they've became more interested in inceldom and incels themselves.
But it seems like only for some mockery, idk, and their knowledge about these topic is still too shallow. But they're still trying to discuss it.
Have you noticed the same shit? Or is it this situation relatable only for specific regions?

To mock, to gaslight, to virtue signal while at the same time hating us.

It seems that lately they've became more interested in inceldom and incels themselves.
But it seems like only for some mockery, idk, and their knowledge about these topic is still too shallow. But they're still trying to discuss it.
Have you noticed the same shit? Or is it this situation relatable only for specific regions?
Because women love to argue and squeak and complain. They will dig into these things and try and find ways to argue, if not, then insult. They don't care about us, they are probably digging for chad fakecels. Their knowledge on this topic will remain shallow. No matter what information you present them with. Because they will have to eventually face accountability and that is something not even possible for 99.9999% of women.

In their retarded brains incels are actually dark triad since they are constantly demonized and blamed for shootings etc. They don't realise that 99% of this forus is high inhib autists with an avarage height of 5'6 and ugly faces.

Because women love to argue and squeak and complain.
Yeah, I had the same thought
Honestly, I think that it is in general too hurtful for them even to concider the possibility of any man being more socially opressed that they are. But women arent quite opressed, are they

They want to find a Chad that is larping as the incel. They see us in the same way as murderers, thugs and drug dealers but in reality we are just ugly and average when it comes to the personality or hobbies or lives (so boring for foids).

They see us in the same way as murderers, thugs and drug dealers
Are you sure? Criminals, especially serial murderers like Bundy, are sometimes concidered very attractive by the same women. I think that we're much, much, much lower than them

Genuine curiosity

Genuine curiosity
But if you're curious, doesn't that mean you should dig deeper into the topic of interest?
They don't. And then there are literally tons of videos on YT with women, who can't inderstand the basics of being an incel, explaining what it is, lol

I don’t any of them care about us or our struggles

They’re just repeating “the narrative”

But if you're curious, doesn't that mean you should dig deeper into the topic of interest?
They don't. And then there are literally tons of videos on YT with women, who can't inderstand the basics of being an incel, explaining what it is, lol
Well a lot of foids are also retarded so theres that.

Because women love to argue and squeak and complain. They will dig into these things and try and find ways to argue, if not, then insult. They don't care about us, they are probably digging for chad fakecels. Their knowledge on this topic will remain shallow. No matter what information you present them with. Because they will have to eventually face accountability and that is something not even possible for 99.9999% of women.

They want attention, sympathy, empathy, simps, cucks, whiteknights and to virtue signal.
And they'll got all of those things too.

Attachments

• I'm so lonleeee!!.png
    I'm so lonleeee!!.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 42
  • JFL.png
    JFL.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 42
  • opressed gender.png
    opressed gender.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 41
Whores trying to be edgy, That’s all

They want attention, sympathy, empathy, simps, cucks, whiteknights and to virtue signal.
And they'll got all of those things too.
Those photos you provided proved your point true. "I have no friends" *Gets 7 million views

If a woman wants to feel better about themselves or whatever problems they are facing in life, they come out us incels out because our situation will inevitably give them an ego boost so they feel better about themselves.

They want to find a Chad that is larping as the incel. They see us in the same way as murderers, thugs and drug dealers but in reality we are just ugly and average when it comes to the personality or hobbies or lives (so boring for foids).

In their retarded brains incels are actually dark triad since they are constantly demonized and blamed for shootings etc.
Women certainly think way more about us then simps and cucks who worship them.ERmaxxing leads to Famemaxxing whch in a way does increase your SMV

To mock, what else?

because a lot of truth is said in jest.

even from their perspective, there's some merit to what we're saying, which makes it infuriating.

like i don't read flat earth forums because I 100% think it's retarded. I have 0 interest.

i will, however, read Reddit because the ounce of truth I see in the bullshit drives me nuts.

its like projection in a way.

I lurk a few female-dominant sites and it boils down to this:
>moral grandstanding
taking shock posts from here and other male dominant websites out of context and circlejerking about how awful men are
>agreement
a lot of what we say is repackaged and posted as OC for internet brownie points, mostly that tall men live life on easy mode
>savior complex
they gush about how misunderstood we are and how they are such angels for sympathizing with us (it never goes past virtue signaling btw)

it always comes back around to "most men are icky thoughhhhhhhhhhh just like.... put the video games away and work on yourselfffff"

Last edited:
Always easier to punch down

They always invade men's spaces and try to take over the world. Fuck feminism.

Also for attention. I see foids liking incels for some aesthetic fetish or something

They always invade men's spaces and try to take over the world. Fuck feminism.