Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white women treated as goddesses in society?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Many ethnic incels always have white women as their ideal women, so many cultures treat white women as angelic beings of light. When a white women goes missing they get way more coverage than ethnic females, there is even a term for it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome. When a crime happens such as the Moroccan tourist beheadings, the coverage and outrage it received was far more than the bombings of Arab children by Jewish forces. These 2 WHITE WOMEN GETTING BEHEADED GOT MORE ATTENTION THAN COUNTLESS ARAB KIDS GETTING KILLED EVERY DAY!
Then you have cucks like the NZ shooter who shot up a mosque because of 1 white child getting ran over by a migrant.
White women are the worst thing to happen to the human race

I have no idea why whites are worshipped so much the beheading video is a prime example of white (female) privilege, they are even prosecuting people who share the video jfl, but they do nothing about vids where men, or ethnics are killed by chainsaws etc..

I have no idea why whites are worshipped so much the beheading video is a prime example of white (female) privilege, they are even prosecuting people who share the video jfl, but they do nothing about vids where men, or ethnics are killed by chainsaws etc..
This is exactly what im talking about, it really goes to show what ethnics are considered to society, we are literally by definition Sub-human

The reasons run deep. They've been exalted in the ways you say for millennia, god knows who/what started it. Me personally: a foid is a foid, race does not change female nature on average.

I'm not even big into noodle whores but your average asian foid blows white women in the west away because most are fat or obese.

White women are overpriced as fuck but offer almost no value in return unless you want to beta bucks a 40 something foid and get a retard baby.

Ngl, I've found women of all races to be attractive tbh. They however have not found me attractive :feelsbadman:.

Its only natural that white guys would care more about white girls than arab kids. But why ethnics worship them I have no idea, its not uncommon even in incel circles to see an ethnic trash talking currywhores or noodles but at the same time worshiping white foids.

This is exactly what im talking about, it really goes to show what ethnics are considered to society, we are literally by definition Sub-human
true no one cares about us but no wonder if we even get SMV-mogged by chad dogs

Its only natural that white guys would care more about white girls than arab kids. But why ethnics worship them I have no idea, its not uncommon even in incel circles to see an ethnic trash talking currywhores or noodles but at the same time worshiping white foids.
True. It seems absolutly natural that whites like white women. The real question is: why don't curries / arabs / blacks like their own women?

All females, besides their race and age are human garbage.

Because majority of men are cucks

They're not the commonplace resource that hollywood portrayed them to be.
Just look at a death scene of a black girl on film and how it's literally unspeakable.
WHen in reality they're the earthy disposables, whereas the white women are the gift under heaven.
Everyone knows this.
Idk what we owe black people other than calming those chimps down to make us be euphemistic/ sensitive to them.
At the same time if we could do it while not giving a shit about their anger/ putting it down, then it might be remorse. Which is patronizing to them.

Because everyone wants to have sex with them.

White features are dying. I saw a white girl with dumpster trash spic. And now things are getting worse for genetic variety in the world. Every constructive person is blackpilled, but each constructive person is willing to virtue signal if they perceive misalignment in the religion of PC. And constructive blackpilled ppl are outnumbered by 100 lazy potato slobs.

True. It seems absolutly natural that whites like white women. The real question is: why don't curries / arabs / blacks like their own women?
Indeed, and they are quick to call JBW JBW! And say that whites can slay in SEA etc, but when they are told that maybe they could try at their own country they claim that they are fully westernized and have nothing to do with they home country (aka gib white wimmen). And I say this as a fucking yellowfevercel, Ethnics can have white girls for all I care, just stop worshiping them...

It's because they are better looking and more desireable.

I dislike them personality wise. When you call them whores, cucks will say "they are the most desired". I wont deny they are best looking on average as white guys are too. JFL. No one defends curries cuz we are ugly as shit

they dont like us nigga
White foids are the most privledged group in the west.

Because everyone wants to have sex with them.

Yeah, basically summed up. And we know who are the true traitors who fall into this trap...

I don't think they are,at least not as much as white men.Actually female expats' common complaint in asia is that they can't get dates,both local and foreign men don't want them.If they are treated like goddess,we should see the JBW situation where sub5 men can score any noodlewhore they want.But it doesnt happen with white women.

Because white women have the best facial aesthetics out of any other race

cuz they have ethnics like you sniffing their farts all day

Because Whites are human while us shitskins are subhuman and unworthy of life.

Then you have cucks like the NZ shooter who shot up a mosque because of 1 white child getting ran over by a migrant.
And you're butthurt and want all whites to die because a couple of Muslim kids got shot.

The hypocrisy of the Muslimcels on here is fucking pathological.

And you're butthurt and want all whites to die because a couple of Muslim kids got shot.

The hypocrisy of the Muslimcels on here is fucking pathological.
where the fuck did i say that? i just said white women are a plague on the human race

Its All females, and its because the cucks let them @SuperSaiyanGymcel surely you should know this after 3,722 posts?

Also another reason is cuz white men are the most cucked.

Because women already have more value than men and white women are the prettiest women on average.

Isn't the NZ government threatening people with 10 years in jail for possessing the Mosque shooting video?

ALL women are treated as goddesses in society, and it's because the Jews have turned men into cucks