Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark men are viewed as the most masculine, light and white skin is seen as feminine, brutal race pill.

only niggers can pull the dark skin
it looks terrible on anyone else
u seen dark curries/sand niggs and spics?? they look horrible usually

Darkskinned black men might be uglier than lightskin men and white men, but dark men have the ultimate masculine halo and they are the only ones that benefit from the bbc stereotype, not lightskin men like me, our stereotype is having a small dick and being feminine, weak and soft.

Doesn’t even matter what height or weight dark men are. Dark men are always seen as more manly than lightskins and treated with more respect and are more feared, why do you think a cop is much quicker to shoot a dark nigger over a lighter one?

Light skin men are seen as weak, feminine and full of themselves. As you can see with all those cringy lightskin memes.

There’s even been studies that say that dark skinned appear as larger to other men no matter what size they actually are, just proves the dark men are apes theory. A small dark man still looks bigger and more masculine than a taller lighter man and white men. Light skin is linked with femininity and softness. Hence why white men are seen as much more feminine than black man.

And in the drop the soap memes, it’s always a dark ass fuck nigger portrayed as the gay rapists, and the white man is always the victim.

In general lightskin and white men have to try 10x harder to appear as masculine than dark men have to.
Black people should be slaves again

Darkskinned black men might be uglier than lightskin men and white men, but dark men have the ultimate masculine halo and they are the only ones that benefit from the bbc stereotype, not lightskin men like me, our stereotype is having a small dick and being feminine, weak and soft.

Doesn’t even matter what height or weight dark men are. Dark men are always seen as more manly than lightskins and treated with more respect and are more feared, why do you think a cop is much quicker to shoot a dark nigger over a lighter one?

Light skin men are seen as weak, feminine and full of themselves. As you can see with all those cringy lightskin memes.

There’s even been studies that say that dark skinned appear as larger to other men no matter what size they actually are, just proves the dark men are apes theory. A small dark man still looks bigger and more masculine than a taller lighter man and white men. Light skin is linked with femininity and softness. Hence why white men are seen as much more feminine than black man.

And in the drop the soap memes, it’s always a dark ass fuck nigger portrayed as the gay rapists, and the white man is always the victim.

In general lightskin and white men have to try 10x harder to appear as masculine than dark men have to.
You can say that but you really need a much more grown up definition of masculinity because you really aren't making much sense I don't see black men other than being strong physically and violent as masculine mainly because they don't get married they don't take care of their kids they bitch about and cry about racism endlessly they constantly have to have an external Factor about themselves where they don't value themselves at all so they have to dress up and nice clothes and shoes especially and stupid little things like a car usually a Cadillac and smoking Newports listening to their stupid shit music theory are very external people and that is really pathetic in my opinion white men don't have to put up with that bullshit we value ourselves we have confidence we don't need materialistic Goods like these colors especially blacks in the United States do but I do agree most white men have been acting like fucking pussies for the last 50 years it's no wonder our women are all worshiping these black men not that I care my race abandoned me a long time ago

Apparently, even the Incas, before they even met the Spanish, desired & favored lightness in appearance & even tried to breed it into their populace
Seems like it, the Inca had a harem of lightskinned stacies who would raise the future heirs and royal bastards.

Hence why the Spaniard cronists described Atahualpa (the last ruler) as a very handsome and tall man
Incas would allow Albino men amongst them to have harems for the sole purpose of spreading those albino genes around. That's why nowadays, they have a high percentage of albinos amongst them, since they wanted those whitening genes. I think the incas are the ULTIMATE proof of JBW, because they were FULLY isolated from europeans.

AT LEAST with arabs or indians or turks, or EVEN chinese, you can make the argument that because they had contact with europeans or mongolians, this led to them being exposed to JBW beauty standards. But not so with Incas. Incas were ALL brown skinned, ALL black eyed, ALL black haired, not like arabs/turks/indians where some of them with white skin/blue eyes/brown hair, and had absolutley ZERO contact with europeans.

And yet.... they somehow, by """"pure conicidence"""" decieded that their beauty standard would be pale skin, blue eyes, golden hair. Yeah fucking right:feelshaha:

And for the record, when people say dark skin, they mean a tan, not actual dark skin.

Last edited:
Wanna know something even more cagefuel?

The arab merchants sailed all the way to modern Finland and Sweden looking for slaves since they were the most desired and costly ones.

Basically they travelled half of the known medieval world for nordic people
I heard they even went as far as Iceland of all places.

I can imagine that even then, Nordic Stacy’s would have been Chaddam only, since it would have been the Sultans buying them.

Average Arab/Turk would have gotten Balkan, Slav, and Iberian whores to take back ig.

Which back then, was a much longer, costly, and arduous journey- basically would have been like going between worlds, considering how they viewed the world in a more mystical way back in those days
Iceland was mostly invaded by Algerians/Moroccans. I don't think Arabs or Turks went to Finland/Sweden, I would like a source for that, but they did buy Scandinavian slaves from the vikings who were the ones engaging in slavery of other scandinavians.

But also, the majority of white slaves just came from the mediteranean, obviously due to being closer, places like spain, france, italy, and balkans

True, if I had a little bit darker skin I would be a normie but no, I had to be born looking like an albino mutt monkey