Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Immigration and more ethnics doesnt increase white smv

OP posted this pic
View attachment 1173051
It said

You are saying literal 3/10 walking with beckies :feelstastyman:

Yeah no 4/10 niggers are fucked what i'm saying is if there in the 5 to 6 looks range and have a bbc and are preferabble tall but more jacked they can slay very easily other ethnics cannot that is why i said you don't import niggers

OP posted this pic
View attachment 1173051
It said

You are saying literal 3/10 walking with beckies :feelstastyman:
For blacks face doesn't matter because of social conditioning no body sees them as ugly men just black men. A short framcel black guy is an incel even if he is GL and a tall jacked black guy slays

@IncelCream why are you coping with JBW so hard when you are like a 25 year old whitecel?

@IncelCream why are you coping with JBW so hard when you are like a 25 year old whitecel?
I'm not even saying whites have it bad or whites are all incel. I'm just blackpilled about the power of media and how it can influence the minds of young people. It's quite hilarious everyone is denying the mediapill when it's so evident

For blacks face doesn't matter because of social conditioning no body sees them as ugly men just black men. A short framcel black guy is an incel even if he is GL and a tall jacked black guy slays
Cope

Because this is an disinfomation war, ethnics want to convince the world they are wanted but we need to push against the idea

Because this is an disinfomation war, ethnics want to convince the world they are wanted but we need to push against the idea
But they are wanted though and spamming JBW threads on an incel forum isn't going to change that

Just look at any ethnic/black sex symbol like MBJ, Idris etc all pf them look like fucking shit compared to white sex symbols like Brad pitt, Cavill etc but they still get the same amount of clout. The world is changing right infront of your eyes

White smv will plummet as more ethnics pour in. The niggas saying whites will becoms a rare Pokémon with some kind of halo are on high grade copium. When all forms of media and majority of population is ethnic. That pheno becomes the default. Whites becoming a minority in their own country is not good. Germany is a prime example of this. Where is the muh jbw halo when there are so many ethnics? Women are sheep and always follow the trends and the general media and I think we severely underestimate the power of the mediapill

Allow some of users here to become new Adolfs, use propaganda and with enough programming foids will look subhuman incels as the prize. This is exactly why Getlooksordietryin went insane. I would loose my mind too if I saw women I know irl swap spit with refugeemaxxers.

View attachment 1173038
he's probably not a 6'5 white gigachad if all he gets are 30 year old women.