Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why “going for your looksmax” isn’t as ideal as it sounds.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Female hypergamy is natural, but to the degree that it’s currently at with modern women is just too far/extreme at this point.

Now you might say that people should go for someone at their level of attraction—their looksmax. But realize that not all ethnic groups are considered as equally attractive.

You might think it’s vain that an Indian or Chinese man wants to get surgery to be more attractive to women, but realize that they have it far worse than other ethnic groups do.

Also, hair loss, for example, is genetic, so should almost every single man from a specific bloodline with male pattern baldness genes have to be relegated to lower tier women just because of their uncontrollable genetics that’ll likely affect his male offspring and so on? The same could be argued for women with certain unattractive genetics.

Ideally, I don’t think looks should matter but personality. I’m sure that I’ve seen not-so-good-looking Latino men with attractive Latina women.

Last edited:
Ideally, I don’t think looks should matter but personality. I’m sure that I’ve seen not-so-good-looking Latino men with attractive Latina women.
Exactly. This is the dream.

Female hypergamy is natural, but to the degree that it’s currently at with modern women is just too far/extreme at this point.

Now you might say that people should go for someone at their level of attraction—their looksmax. But realize that not all ethnic groups are considered as equally attractive.

You might think it’s vain that an Indian or Chinese man wants to get surgery to be more attractive to women, but realize that they have it far worse than other ethnic groups do.

Also, hair loss, for example, is genetic, so should almost every single man from a specific bloodline with male parents baldness genes have to be relegated to lower tier women just because of their uncontrollable genetics that’ll likely affect his male offspring and so on? The same could be argued for women with certain unattractive genetics.

When latina women become more feminist or liberal, they will no longer marry ugly Latinos, they will go for chads like white women

When latina women become more feminist or liberal, they will no longer marry ugly Latinos, they will go for chads like white women
Yes. Unfortunately. I’ve been realizing this lately.

Also, hair loss, for example, is genetic, so should almost every single man from a specific bloodline with male pattern baldness genes have to be relegated to lower tier women just because of their uncontrollable genetics that’ll likely affect his male offspring and so on? The same could be argued for women with certain unattractive genetics.

The thing is, most women don't have a good/interesting personality. Tiktok and makeup don't count as your life's hobbies.

The thing is, most women don't have a good/interesting personality. Tiktok and makeup don't count as your life's hobbies.
Yes. They’re devoid of anything deeper. Their attractive looks make up everything about them lol.

Yes. They’re devoid of anything deeper. Their attractive looks make up everything about them lol.
My big problem is when they tell guys like me that we don't have any real hobbies, when we do, it's just that women don't have the same hobbies because they're way too shallow.

My big problem is when they tell guys like me that we don't have any real hobbies, when we do, it's just that women don't have the same hobbies because they're way too shallow.
True. Women aren’t rationale as men are. So they’ll say that

True. Women aren’t rationale as men are. So they’ll say that
muh men only play video games and watch media and make LEGOS these aren't real hobbies:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They certainly are better than watching Tiktok 16 hours a day.

Or makeup tutorials, or just Netflix 24/7, or going to shopping malls without buying anything, I can go on and on forever.
When they say men don’t have hobbies, they’re referring to “hobbies” that women also have.