Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend is obsessed with white women

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
I have friend who is absolutely obsessed with white women he is obsessed with the idea of having a white spouse and unlike most curries who just want to pump and dump white sluts This guy actually wants to marry and have children with a white women. He seems to think white women are the avatars of Parvati or whatever. He talks about caucasian features like are the next step in evolution, he worships blonde and brown hair and loves blue eyes. He talks about white women as if they are literal angels that has come from heaven and are god's gift to mankind. He follows quite a few models on Instagram and tells me how beautiful white women are. He is already talking to a dozen or more white foids on discord and Instagram. He also tells me he wants to have atleast a 4-5 kids with his white wife

The funny thing if it were not for his white fetish. He is pretty normal. He is not self hating. He is an NPC a small social circle and has interests and hobbies.He is just obsessed with wanting to marry a white women. I feel he has just been thoroughly brain washed by Western media. He is a tall (6'2) north indian medium skin normie and I have seen curries uglier than him with white girls on the internet so he might have a chance tbh but hearing this nigga talk is always cagefuel hahaha

Shitskin4967841D AE8F 4ABE 9AFE F81E16094D97

Least white foid worshipping ethnic

its fucking pathetic. yes they are WHITE but they are still foids fucking pathetic ethnics.
Sfcels and ethnicels both share something in common when they put white whores on a pedestal and believe they're pure innocent angels who can do wrong.

He needs to dhruv rather maxx

I’ll probably make a thread on this soon, but pajeets are the most white-lusting race of men there is. Not even nigs have such a strong fixation on white chicks

more like he dislikes indian "women"

I’ll probably make a thread on this soon, but pajeets are the most white-lusting race of men there is. Not even nigs have such a strong fixation on white chicks
at least sheboons have high e bodies (too much for me but objectively attractive to niggers and a lot of other men); curry women have no halos lmao

at least sheboons have high e bodies (too much for me but objectively attractive to niggers and a lot of other men); curry women have no halos lmao
Dhruv Rathee is a Chadlite
Indian girls are pretty ugly ngl. The guys are definitely better looking. Indians guys also look like shit but they have a lot of potential and are generally very looksminned. Many guys in my uni are just under eye and chin fillers+ leanmaxxing away from being a HTN but even in their looksminned state they end up brutally mogging the pajeetas. Pajeetas are often boneless, bug eyed so they up using a shit ton of makeup to hide everything.

Why are u talking like a pajeet out of all men liking white whores is such a surprise

ask him what he would think if the beauty of the white aryan woman were to perish from the earth

I have friend who is absolutely obsessed with white women he is obsessed with the idea of having a white spouse and unlike most curries who just want to pump and dump white sluts This guy actually wants to marry and have children with a white women. He seems to think white women are the avatars of Parvati or whatever. He talks about caucasian features like are the next step in evolution, he worships blonde and brown hair and loves blue eyes. He talks about white women as if they are literal angels that has come from heaven and are god's gift to mankind. He follows quite a few models on Instagram and tells me how beautiful white women are. He is already talking to a dozen or more white foids on discord and Instagram. He also tells me he wants to have atleast a 4-5 kids with his white wife

The funny thing if it were not for his white fetish. He is pretty normal. He is not self hating. He is an NPC a small social circle and has interests and hobbies.He is just obsessed with wanting to marry a white women. I feel he has just been thoroughly brain washed by Western media. He is a tall (6'2) north indian medium skin normie and I have seen curries uglier than him with white girls on the internet so he might have a chance tbh but hearing this nigga talk is always cagefuel hahaha
Common Shitskin trait

Have you told him the tale of Chindabaram the currycel and his obsession with white bitches?

Give him a dose of dogpill. White women would rather fuck a dog than an average curry

He talks about white women as if they are literal angels that has come from heaven and are god's gift to mankind
White stacies are indeed God's gift to mankind. But not all white women are stacies

He could always go after a kike

White women only look attractive if they are a stacy like Ellie Goulding/Taylor Swift/Emma Watson/Sabrina Carpenter/or barbara Palvin

I never understood why ethnics like them, I personally would not date even a stacy tier one like the ones I listed if i had a chance and even if white people weren't racist

I would just rather date a noodle or an attractive ethnic foid tbh

He could get a ltb since he’s tall and light skin