Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are so many incels racist and anti-semitic?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Around half of incels share alt-right ties. This doesn't make any sense. Shouldn't they ally with fellow ugly men of all races instead?

I think people are just naturally tribalistic.

Jews are the most incel race

It's cope. If you're constantly looked down upon due to your looks then it makes sense to cope by feeling superior to others based on race.

I was never racist i am against rasism, as for jews, they are rare so i haven't talk to many jews to know how they are as people.
I thing they are racist each for their own reason, jealously for other races traits, they may see their race as better or superior for some reason. Racism is a cope.

well I think there's a bit of truth behind that, mostly liberal diaspora jews living in Anglo countries wrecking them. but the Sternists were cool I guess, actual Zionist Fascists that weren't about imperialism back during ww2 and the cold war. Kahanists are disgusting though. and Meir deserved to get shot.

It's a cope.
Same reason why everybody here hates on soy boys and manginas so much. We are so pathetic here that we have to try to find somebody more pathetic than us and that includes race just a cope.

It's funny how the average Tyrone can Stomp the shit out of most of us here but that doesn't stop people here from calling him inferior and Niger.

some races are objectively uglier but people don't have to be dicks about it

I'm a Nazbol so as long as you're not an imperialist, you're ok.
It's a cope.
Same reason why everybody here hates on soy boys and manginas so much. We are so pathetic here that we have to try to find somebody more pathetic than us and that includes race just a cope.

It's funny how the average Tyrone can Stomp the shit out of most of us here but that doesn't stop people here from calling him inferior and Niger.

yeah but that's when you pull out a knife and stab them. see if I give a fuck.

they will eventually when hordes of migrants give them a taste of reality, through violence.

Because they are low IQ copers.

@Fontaine I surmise you never heard of Jewish Fascism before? there's one branch I like and one I don't.
and I don't think there is anything wrong with low IQ in the general sense. worked for Pol Pot. he hated intellectual scum.

Because the kikes are behind modern inceldom

White incels in the West have legitimate reasons to be racist. Their homes have been openly invaded and the worst thing is that the invaders openly admit it and they're proud of that. I would be mad at them too tbh.

They come and live on welfare, rape women, rob people, and other shit like that. It totally fucks up a sexual marketplace in one country (foids go for ethnics and blacks when they're young). Most white incels are young as well and it totally fucks them over.

And then on top of that, they(invaders blacks and ethnics) complain that they have it hard on forums like this one.

they will eventually when hordes of migrants give them a taste of reality, through violence.
Fantasizing about a racial civil war has to be the oldest racist cope in the book... Likelihood is equal to the communist proletarian revolution. Non-whites won't need any violence to take the power away from whites.
Because the kikes are behind modern inceldom
That's a complete lie.

>WHY ARE INCELS
@Ritalincel

just side with the jews guys all our problems will disppear

Non-whites won't need any violence to take the power away from whites.
Maybe this is why a lot of people are racist and the most powerless white people tend to be more racist than others?

meh i'm incel and not racist at all, I'm against it also. I can understand some peoples and why they are racist but I understand the cause of they racism and it's not affecting me at all

I honestly don’t believe that any of this newborn racism that’s crept it’s way into the internet is something other than a trendy topic and being a reactionary.

During the Bush era, the trendy topic in a lot of forums seemed to be atheism and Christianity. Now it’s this race shit. Also, keep in mind that a lot of people that end up here are being hunted and vilified by SJWs and the left wing media, so it’s natural for them to want to embody the boogie man that these entities fear, even if they don’t believe in it fully.

On a serious note: they most likely grew up in a very leftist environment and not being content with it being ramned up their asses on the go, they decided to go towards its polar opposite to feel cool and not like those "sheeples" basically.

They have consistently voted against racism since 1945
Well I don't know about that. But 1945 is an interesting year because Hitler definitely is the only reason normies have anything against racism or fascism today. Not that I'm for it, nor do I think the fact that it's natural makes it right. But I think most normies have to suppress their racism because it's seen as one of the worst things today. Being a racist is almost seen as worse than actually doing something to hurt someone. Possibly even more taboo than being sexist.

As for why are incels more likely to be racist? I don't know if I would say that either. But incels certainly are less susceptible to societal brainwashing since we have been forced to question everything.

Fantasizing about a racial civil war has to be the oldest racist cope in the book... Likelihood is equal to the communist proletarian revolution. Non-whites won't need any violence to take the power away from whites.

That's a complete lie.

ok well then I'll just do it, you don't need anything other than your environment to kill people one by one. you also didn't answer my other question. like I asked.

@RichCel the most racist idiot of them all. Hardest coper on this entire site.

It's a cope.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jews did nothin guys..it just a coincidence that 2 of the creators of Tinder are jew...
20151118-tinder-sean-rad.jpg

b57cb3fe060b4e365f4756e99b2b4287w-c256191xd-w685_h860_q80.jpg

well its because incels are aware that jews and liberals (generally) don't like incels among other things.

the jews want to sell stuff, for example: wedding rings, luxury clothing,supercars,perfumes,pop music etc.
incels are pretty much against this notion of exaggerated capitalism and things you don't need.
if incels get what they want, which is 'virginal honest bride' then the jews lose money. its very simple actually. they have to keep woman degenerate and wasteful.

liberals hate incels because they hate manhood in general. anything that won't sit with the promotion of females in cinema and culture is considered a problem

tl;dr the interests of incels collude with the intrests of powerful people in society so its obviously why we don't get the golden treatment that other minorities get

Last edited:
cause its funny

jews did nothin guys..it just a coincidence that 2 of the creators of Tinder are jew...

OY VEY
well its because incels are aware that jews and liberals (generally) don't like incels among other things.

the jews want to sell stuff, for example: wedding rings, luxury clothing,supercars,perfumes,pop music etc.
incels are pretty much against this notion of exaggerated capitalism and things you don't need.
if incels get what they want, which is 'virginal honest bride' then the jews lose money. its very simple actually. they have to keep woman degenerate and wasteful.

liberals hate incels because they hate manhood in general. anything that won't sit with the promotion of females in cinema and culture is considered a problem

tl;dr the interests of incels collude with the intrests of powerful people in society so its obviously why we don't get the golden treatment that other minorities get

this guy gets it.

It would have been created sooner or later... And Tinder merely reveals the truth about sexual dynamics... Don't white nationalists like the truth?

We are in the sphere of 4chan influence. And objectivity, genetic hygiene and just the whole concept of lookism is right wing territory.

Well I don't know about that. But 1945 is an interesting year because Hitler definitely is the only reason normies have anything against racism or fascism today. Not that I'm for it, nor do I think the fact that it's natural makes it right. But I think most normies have to suppress their racism because it's seen as one of the worst things today. Being a racist is almost seen as worse than actually doing something to hurt someone. Possibly even more taboo than being sexist.

As for why are incels more likely to be racist? I don't know if I would say that either. But incels certainly are less susceptible to societal brainwashing since we have been forced to question everything.
I agree that had Hitler won, normies would be racist instead. But that's slightly off-topic.

Because losers always hated Jews. That how it is. I personally a Jew and like a lot of the alt-right ideas.

and wouldn't have been created by whites since whites are waking up big time.
"losers are racist" "I personally a jew"

kys.

We are in the sphere of 4chan influence. And objectivity, genetic hygiene and just the whole concept of lookism is right wing territory.
Yeah, I kind of agree that due to the Left's absurd insistence on denying evolutionary psychology, it has become the province of the Right... Quite sad turn of event for a progressive such as myself.

I agree that had Hitler won, normies would be racist instead
I don't mean that if he had won normies would be racist. I mean the fact that he existed and lost means that normies can't be racist. If there was never a Hitler segregation would have gone on for much longer. And that's been postulated by people smarter than me. But if you think this is off topic I don't know if there's anything else I have to say. Except I hope when you speak of racism in the incel community you recongize that it's certainly not only white people that are guilty of it.

Because it's edgy and most whitecels feel superior to ethnics.

Yeah, I kind of agree that due to the Left's absurd insistence on denying evolutionary psychology, it has become the province of the Right... Quite sad turn of event for a progressive such as myself.
I was thinking more about eugenics but yes that too

It isn't realyl an incel trait, but rather a part of retard internet culture.

Jews are racist towards whites. Anti-semitism is a periodic occurrence because Jews just can't help themselves with messing up Christian societies. Nobody would even notice they existed if they just minded their own business and tried to live peacefully with the majority population, but they can't, because their very identity as Jews is predicated on their racial supremacy on one hand, and their hatred of Christianity on the other, which translated into hatred of whites once they became secular.

For the record, i don't believe that Jews are evil in and of themselves, this is a cultural struggle that has an underlying spiritual basis underneath it, which is why it's so hard to solve.

Because it's edgy and most whitecels feel superior to ethnics.

not all, mainly just Tyrones. I actually feel bad for curries and rices.
Jews are racist towards whites. Anti-semitism is a periodic occurrence because Jews just can't help themselves with messing up Christian societies. Nobody would even notice they existed if they just minded their own business and tried to live peacefully with the majority population, but they can't, because their very identity as Jews is predicated on their racial supremacy on one hand, and their hatred of Christianity on the other, which translated into hatred of whites once they became secular.

For the record, i don't believe that Jews are evil in and of themselves, this is a cultural struggle that has an underlying spiritual basis underneath it, which is why it's so hard to solve.

the man with the Beethoven avatar gets it. classical music listening habits = godlike IQ levels.
I went on a three week bender of nothing but Classical and Baroque music, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Chopin. felt like a god after wards.

Last edited:
The Jews are at the heart of our misfortune

It’s a popular cope as old as time

Just like its fair to point out how little chance curries have with western women, its fair to point out the numerous ways Jews tend to be tribalistic, self serving, show blatant nepotism towards their own and no loyalty to their host nation.

There is nothing anti-semitic about pointing out facts and trends.