Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are NT normies obsessed with clothes, shoes, sports teams, gossip and trying to come out as better than the rest?

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
1 - They are obsessed with wasting money on clothes/shoes of an specific brand and make free propaganda for them thinking it makes them better somehow, such as Nike.

2 - They are obsessed with sports teams. I don't understand this obsession or the appeal behind their monkeyness when talking ferociously about it.

3 - They engage in useless gossips about other stupid people. These gossips are uninteresting, degenerate and bring nothing to their life's.

4 - They insult each other, even in work environments when they need to cooperate together to deliver a project.

5 - They are loud.

Why I am obligated to live amongst such stupid "people"?

they are brainwashed sheep following the directions of their masters

It's oneupmanship and it's retarded and kind of pathetic.

My family lost so much money in the stock market because normshits refuse to buy more crap from ((((companies)))) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

bc ((they)) tell them to like those things

It's Statusmaxxing for the sake of Statusmaxxing. Having good clothes will not make more attractive to a toilet, but she will find you uglier if you dress badly.

Any advice for someone who is being forced to be in their group?
Just wait for Atlas, he will release the eternal night and bring suffering to godforsaken normies.

The annihilation will be sooner, they will pay for their sins, no one is truly innocent.

Just treasure these words, o stray soul!

1 - They are obsessed with wasting money on clothes/shoes of an specific brand and make free propaganda for them thinking it makes them better somehow, such as Nike.
Only blacks and women really give a shit about clothes and shoes(nogs are the women of the male gender anyways.) But they do it for status and to show off how much money they have.

It's pretty much a meme that drug dealers have nice ass cars and the new jordans despite living in section 8 housing.
2 - They are obsessed with sports teams. I don't understand this obsession or the appeal behind their monkeyness when talking ferociously about it.
It's a replacement for tribalism and nationalism. They can't say my nation or race is better than yours so they opt for my state or collage team is better.
3 - They engage in useless gossips about other stupid people. These gossips are uninteresting, degenerate and bring nothing to their life's.
people love drama and being "in the know"
4 - They insult each other, even in work environments when they need to cooperate together to deliver a project.
honestly it's just starting to sound like you live around too many blacks or w*men. Most other people can get along long enough to do what they need to at work, even if they talk shit behind each others backs.
5 - They are loud.
Yea you live in the hood don't you?

Only blacks and women really give a shit about clothes and shoes(nogs are the women of the male gender anyways.) But they do it for status and to show off how much money they have.

It's pretty much a meme that drug dealers have nice ass cars and the new jordans despite living in section 8 housing.
On my country, it's not just blacks and women. It's everyone. Cars are another obsession I don't understand. Why exactly do they feel superior by wasting money on NPC itens, and not saving money for what actually matters? NTs are cancerous. Why is it that "having more money" makes them feel superior? I don't undestand. I don't understand. I don't understand. Why are they so dumb.
It's a replacement for tribalism and nationalism. They can't say my nation or race is better than yours so they opt for my state or collage team is better.
Another shitty rule of theirs I will never get. Why do they need this tribalism thing?

I don't. In fact I want to fucking avoid drama as much as possible and I think it's retarded when someone DOES NOT ignore drama.
honestly it's just starting to sound like you live around too many blacks or w*men. Most other people can get along long enough to do what they need to at work, even if they talk shit behind each others backs.
I live around people of all races in a country with the average IQ of 80. In the end it's an intelligence, NT and mixed children problem, I suppose.

No. But black, white, asian, when doing these kind of behaviors I mentioned, they are equally monkeys to me.

NPC latch onto others in order to seem alive.

All good points.

Looks + money = status

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back