Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are looks even so important? It's so irrational, humans are weird.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Looks determine a lot in life. Hell, even career-wise, an attractive person can do much better, form more connections, climb up the ladder.

And yet what are "looks"? Just the way you bones and muscles are configured, something that for a rational species shouldn't matter all that much. They're not even an indicator of health most of the time.

These millimeters of bones can make society obsessed with you, or ignore you completely. What the fuck is wrong with this species? And I'm no exception, I can daydream of attractive women for weeks, and yet I don't do the same with uglier ones.

Its just an evolutionary habit of quickly identifying a suitable mate without having to waste time, it carried over to the modern society

because i was put on this dumbass earth to suffer

Its just an evolutionary habit of quickly identifying a suitable mate without having to waste time, it carried over to the modern society
tbh

bcs incels must Exist for a Reason right?

I hate myself because I'm no better. I immediately determine the value of humans from their facial bones. Everything is stupid and pointless.

I hate myself because I'm no better. I immediately determine the value of humans from their facial bones. Everything is stupid and pointless.
Every one of us is like that. What the fuck is wrong with me, these things should be meaningless.

Strong jaw and symmetrical facial development = indicator of Health

Flawless Skin and full hair = indicator of youth

Broad shoulders and Joints along with tall Frame and robust bones = indicator of masculine strong development and Fighting success

Big penis and testicles = indicator of potency

It´s not irrational at all it´s to find a suitable mate with strong genes since a mate with good facial genetics, tall, big bones usually is a sign of health and strong genes that can produce good offspring.

It is however incredibly primal which makes it seem so stupid to me since a person could be the most wonderful person and life partner you could ever ask for but because they lack good looks they will be discarded so it is incredibly stupid and some aspects.
Yeah it sucks to be so aware of something like this but unable to chance it because we are no better than other animals.

It's not irrational. Humans are ANIMALS.

Just like female dogs, birds, cats, etc etc... select for the BEST GENES, so do female HUMANS because humans are ANIMALS.

Humans may be more “advanced” than other animals but we still have those same primal urges and instincts.

And I'm no exception, I can daydream of attractive women for weeks, and yet I don't do the same with uglier ones.
This is the worst part for me, knowing that a mirror of my own desires is why I'm alone. It's tough to cope with this.