Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who's your most hated YouTuber? Or YouTubers you really don't like? Curious..

FallenAndForgotten

FallenAndForgotten

Greycel
Just wondering who is people's here's most disliked YouTubers?
You guys have any YouTubers you really despise?

Just as reference mine are (from most hated to least)

Connor Murphy
Austin Dunham
Pretty much all PUA scammers.
1st man
That sleazy Tate guy
Hamza
All of these so called male improvement channels with guys who happen to look attractive but offer useless advice to guys who are small and arnt facially attractive. I like the Aaron merino one though cause I can't help but like the guy even if he comes off as a bit of a car salesman type

All foid jewtubers suck, all the mainstream ones suck

Mr Beast, Brent Rivera, Adin Ross

Basically everybody who offers a course and also MillenialThinker specifically, he had some good videos but now it looks like the channel is run by other people

Mr Beast, Brent Rivera, Adin Ross
I used to hate beast because of the money but saw he made an automated boat that pulls in human garbage from the sea and that he made a campaign to clean up the environment. Anyone who does something to counteract the pollution and destruction of earth gets some points in my book

Mr. Beast (his face looks punchable)
Ice Poseidon (piece of shit who scammed his fans)
Pokimane (Bousbir whore)
The Paul Brothers (Chad nuckleheads)
JayStation (another piece of shit)
WingsOfRedemption (fat manchild)
Channels making Elsagate and "children's content" because they can milk children's attention for ad time

Mr. Beast (his face looks punchable)
Ice Poseidon (piece of shit who scammed his fans)
Pokimane (Bousbir whore)
The Paul Brothers (Chad nuckleheads)
JayStation (another piece of shit)
WingsOfRedemption (fat manchild)
Channels making Elsagate and "children's content" because they can milk children's attention for ad time
Forgot to mention the Paul's. Never really seen their stuff just the videos on fb and YouTube shorts about their mockery of boxing. Would really call the chads. Just looks like a lazy eyed try hard douchebag. Normie type with an ego and drug issues

story time youtubers
most video essay youtubers
challenge youtubers
music reviewer youtubers

Any attractive foid that claims she is living in a van or car.

It’s obvious she isn’t because they always look freshly clean and showered with perfect hair and makeup.

Pisses me off because van life is for the trucel loner, not for some whore who is afraid of being raped.

All the foid vloggers, who seemingly are always travelling with their boyfriends, and have loads of friends aswell as loads of followers on social media. They receive never ending validation, I can't even wrap my head around what it would be like to have a life like that. Those people don't seem real to me sometimes.

Pretty much every vtuber.

Vaush, Ben Shapiro, Bull Dog Mindset, Steven Crowder.

Jordan Peterson, because he's ALWAYS ON MY FUCKING FEED AND I DONT KNOW WHY

Ok, ready - Doug DeMuro

He is a faggot, and I can't stand his videos. I always watch other car reviews, Doug DeMuro is like an annoying high school foid.

How many channels does this faggot have? One car model gets featured on his two channels?:

Screen Shot 2022 03 14 at 84029 PM

JellyBean / all foid youtubers

also MillenialThinker specifically, he had some good videos but now it looks like the channel is run by other people
hate how he tries to make the redpill/blackpill mainstream in the worst possible way

there's always 14-23 year olds in the comments acting like narcy doomers pretending to be us and it pisses me off, saying gay shit like "based"

I don't know. I typically avoid that which I hate, because I'd rather spend time with that which I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back