Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who’s more based?

Read, nigger, read!

• Joan of arc

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Olga of kiev

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Fuck u foid worshipping chico

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
St. Joan d’arc of Catholicism
or st. Olga of orthodoxy, mang
F974834C DF7D 42C2 AE47 BF9791CBAB05

Edit: gay ass, faulty ass .is pic uploading function at it again by not letting me upload joan of arcs pic, mang:feelsUgh:

Joan of Arc - over glorified cheerleader
Olga - some foid ruler

Wasn't Joan basically having an orgasm as she was being burned alive? Peak foid degeneracy. At least Olga committed a bit of genocide.
Both foids though.

Wasn't Joan basically having an orgasm as she was being burned alive? Peak foid degeneracy. At least Olga committed a bit of genocide.
Yes.
Olga of Kiev was based though.

Both foids though.
Ok GrAY(obligatory for me, mang)

Wasn't Joan basically having an orgasm as she was being burned alive?
Witnesses claim she was wet, but it is hard to know whether she pissed herself or had an orgasm. Still, it is a known fact that women derive pleasure from the pain that is inflicted upon them.

They burned Joan for her witchcraft. Not based, bad juju mon!

Thats probably just an excuse they came up with to get rid of her, mang
Nuh weh mon. She had a walkman, how she got dat eff she not a witch mon? Dem French dem know wah deh up.

Nuh weh mon. She had a walkman, how she got dat eff she not a witch mon? Dem French dem know wah deh up.
Don’t forget, practically every chica in medieval times was accused of witchcraft, mang :feelshaha:

The real deal…

Tamar are ancestors of Messiah.

View attachment 700904

View: https://youtu.be/xfzV3WNdJFs

Looks like I need to reread genesis because I had no idea who tf tamar was, Chico :feelshaha:

Keep this in mind tho, mang:

Looks like I need to reread genesis because I had no idea who tf tamar was, Chico :feelshaha:

Keep this in mind tho, mang:
Him be meanen the goddess mon. Deh be bai Tamars inna ible tuh mon lakka di dawta ah David.

Fuck u foid worshipping chico​

Foids by definition cannot be based