Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Babylon mystery religion

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Chicos, ive been following along with an audiobook version of this:
51646089 71F5 4B4B 89A2 898FC426C0FB

It seems like all religions arose out of babylonian shit, except for buddhism, meaning buddhamaxxing, the shit i was born into all along, is the only untainted way, mang.

No matter… still nothing wrong with faking it til you make it for community purposes in Catholicism(still the most warm, diverse, and plentiful one i know) or whatever you see fit, mang

Its just slightly disheartening in a way, but ill get over it, mang:smonk:

Last edited:
no religion 4 ur face boyo

I am a truthcel. I can't make use of avenues that I don't believe in, that's why I don't Catholicmaxx. Happy to hear it doesn't faze you, though.

I am a truthcel. I can't make use of avenues that I don't believe in, that's why I don't Catholicmaxx. Happy to hear it doesn't phase you, though.
Thats where the whole idea of faking it til you make it comes from, mang:feelsthink:

@Swagpilled i did my research as u suggested, Chico. My apologies if it seemed like I was pushing Catholicism at u, but it still cant be beat for strictly community purposes, mang :smonk:

I would kms if I were forced to worship Mother Mary no cap.

@Transcended Trucel for true spiritualitymaxxing, it seems youre right on track by buddhamaxxing, mang:feelsokman:

Not even true Catholics or orthodox believers worship Mother Mary tho, GrAY
Even so, I don’t know why blackpilled men believe in God when he allowed us to have subhuman genes and be outcasted by society.

Even so, I don’t know why blackpilled men believe in God when he allowed us to have subhuman genes and be outcasted by society.
I unironically dont feel that way among the Catholic crowd, but ofc, individual mileage may vary, GrAY

Brutal babylon pill tho, mang…:incel:

@Transcended Trucel for true spiritualitymaxxing, it seems youre right on track by buddhamaxxing, mang:feelsokman:
Babylonian religion among the first so not surprising its influence went everywhere