Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who's dumber? Americans or brits?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Which one b dumber

• Americans

Votes: 42 76.4%
  • Brits

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
If you get offended by your country being chosen than that can only be because you're dumb yourself.

I'm talking about the average people of each country. The normies. Are uk normies dumber or American normies dumber?

idk chavs and rednecks are both pretty fucking uneducated illiterate scum

I’m Australian

American normies are dumber by a long shot.

Americans for their uprising of political correctness.
Brits for allowing people to invade their land in the form of "refugees" and also mimicking the uprising of political correctness that the Americunts started.

Americans are hated by brits, and brits are hated by all of Europe lol

95% people on the planet are stupid and low iq and country does not matter.

brits because they think they are so smart with their accent and tea fuck them all

Are we? Genuinely askin cuz if that's true I had no idea.
i've heard many Europeans talk about how annoying brits are, and how you give the entirety of Europe a bad name.
You guys act too stuck up and posh, this is coming from a Californian

'Muricans tbh. Worst part is their ego. They are always so sure of themselves even in subjects they don't know jackshit about.

JFL at people who think brits are all like Prince Philip.
Most british people are like Vicky Pollard.

JFL at people who think brits are all like Prince Philip.
Most british people are like Vicky Pollard.
even the poor brits think that Americans are all below them, lol

BD4AC3C5 6FFA 4E59 88D0 8BB1220443C6

BC2C27B9 104F 468D 84C4 7814E047ECC6

Also brits r dumber cuz higher % foid population tbh

British people are fucking dumb. Full of pakis and niggers. How do you go from owning a quarter of the world to that quarter of the world owning you?

British people are fucking dumb. Full of pakis and niggers. How do you go from owning a quarter of the world to that quarter of the world owning you?

Women’s suffrage.

i've heard many Europeans talk about how annoying brits are, and how you give the entirety of Europe a bad name.
Stuck up I 100% agree with. Where I live in the south everyone is a stuck up snobby cunt. They are also posh but they try and hide it by wearing designer clothes to try and look hard and down to earth when they rlly ain't. The north of England is so much better they are all so much nicer.

The typical posh ppl tho with posh accents n all of dat are dying out thankfully.
I fucking despise all the cunts who live in London as well as in my area

Oi ppl who speak like dis fam init. I fuckin hate it bruv. Swear down. Say mumz.

^ ppl who speak like that can go back to their own country. I don't get why ppl accept them when they speak like they are having a stroke and they hang in their own little groups. Why the fuck did u move here u dribbling retards.

Last edited:
>inceldom discussion

Will prefer Britcucks over Ameriboomers anyday.

Well some Americans protected their rights to own guns and free speech, whilst alot of Americans are stupid and/or obese (Shart in mart, terrible education/schools) and also have alot of retarded liberals and antifa.

Whilst in the UK migrant grooming gangs and convicted migrant criminals roam free because we either choose to ignore them or cannot deport them because of cucked protests, media or laws.
We also have strict hate speech laws.
Also alot of obesity.
But I think alot of normal brits are ok and alot of the older generation are not cucks.

I will say Americans are worse overall, and their demographics are worse and the US will be Rhodesia'd or South Africa'd soon.

Last edited:
Seppos, it isn't even a contest.

A lot of us brits don't want niggers from Somalia and Africa here and i despise immigrants who come over here and make the country a worse place than it already is. Both the negro's and indians are dirty for starters. Paki's have taken over lots of areas of England, making it theirs and stopping brits from wanting to live there. Immigration has gotten out of control and the government are a bunch of fucking idiots letting planes full of foreigners into the country during the pandemic. I live here but i can't wait to move elsewhere, this county is progressively getting worse. Some good news recently though is that the virus is killing off more niggers and ethnics than whites. It's about time this country needs a deep cleanse.

Last edited:
australians dumbest

Probably the burger flippers

most people are just average IQ (obviously), then they're the same shit (UK and US)

normies are not that dumb too, don't confuse IQ with being aware of the blackpill

Last edited:
Both are monolingual so both are extremely retarded
full

That’s a hard question tbh