Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over whogivesafucc tinder experiment

ran an acc with @whogivesafucc 's pics
dude got only 4 matches after 1 day, and I swiped right to every single ugly foid there
jfl , I expected him to do much better, he MOGGED vast majority of foids to oblivion

View attachment 20764

View attachment 20765

and his matches are lame af, jfl

View attachment 20766
View attachment 20767
View attachment 20768View attachment 20770

He mogs me by a good 5 or 6 points. if this dude struggles on tinder, then it's over.
this is suicide fuel, gonna delete the app right now, even 2/10 whores didnt match him.

Holy shit dude looks like a model/actor.

I simply don't understand how this rating shit works, if chris is 6~7 then what is this?

v7rklKB.jpg

15?

Have you seen chris's philtrum? I have never seen such a long philtrum in real life. His philtrum is so long that it makes his nostrils bigger than usual, so weird that you can see snots hanging inside his nose.

reminder: sub 8 is NOT a cope anymore, it's reality.

I simply don't understand how this rating shit works, if chris is 6~7 then what is this?

v7rklKB.jpg

15?

Have you seen chris's philtrum? I have never seen such a long philtrum in real life. His philtrum is so long that it makes his nostrils bigger than usual, so weird that you can see snots hanging inside his nose.

Lmao, yottacope going on right here
reminder: sub 8 is NOT a cope anymore, it's reality.

False

Do you mean chris mogs that guy? You are retarded.

Objectively, he mogs that guy. You're a coping ethnic trying to cope by thinking that the ethnic guy is better looking.

Objectively, he mogs that guy. You're a coping ethnic trying to cope by thinking that the ethnic guy is better looking.

I am the most brutal ethnic basher in all of the incel forums ever existed (you can ask anyone on here). Typical septembercel. No, chris does not mog that guy. You are the one who is coping really hard, thinking that being white means he will mog all ethnics. Also that guy is not ethnic, he is Sicilian.

Last edited:
lol cmon man

he is barely ethnic, fairly white
when I say ethnic, I dont mean guys of his skin color

also, he mogs fucc

v7rklKB.jpg

15?

he is 8-9
he is probably an IG model.

who is he ?

lol cmon man

he is barely ethnic, fairly white
when I say ethnic, I dont mean guys of his skin color

also, he mogs fucc

he is 8-9
he is probably an IG model.

who is he ?
I don't know his name, he is some model who works in France so far I remember.

Sara would be a dead man tbh. Nochin on sara:feelskek:

ran an acc with @whogivesafucc 's pics
dude got only 4 matches after 1 day, and I swiped right to every single ugly foid there
jfl , I expected him to do much better, he MOGGED vast majority of foids to oblivion

View attachment 20764

View attachment 20765

and his matches are lame af, jfl

View attachment 20766
View attachment 20767
View attachment 20768View attachment 20770

He mogs me by a good 5 or 6 points. if this dude struggles on tinder, then it's over.
this is suicide fuel, gonna delete the app right now, even 2/10 whores didnt match him.

4 matches if good for a guy.