Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over whogivesafucc tinder experiment

socialanxietycel, i guess

TKHHV, speaks for itself. i don't think i'm an incel though, just a volcel who never approached or even spoke to a woman before.
yeah i can still sympathise with that.. tbh i am partly mentalcel + anxietycel myself..
even with my inferior race and ugliness, i wonder if i would have more luck if i had low inhib and just naturally ran social circle game and had a normie-life.
last night I couldnt sleep so, swiped 10-20 more after 1 day
(this is 3rd swipe session) and he got 5th match
View attachment 20895
just be white game
:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

yeah i can still sympathise with that.. tbh i am partly mentalcel + anxietycel myself..
even with my inferior race and ugliness, i wonder if i would have more luck if i had low inhib and just naturally ran social circle game and had a normie-life.

if i never had social anxiety i definitely wouldn't be here lol, actually if most people here were just normal in their mental state they wouldn't be here

if i never had social anxiety i definitely wouldn't be here lol, actually if most people here were just normal in their mental state they wouldn't be here
exactly..
they did a poll recently and most mufuckas here are just mentalcels with no extreme deformities.. most people on this forum aren't good looking of course.. but even then, if you live an NTmaxxed out life, you will meet new people almost on a daily basis, depending on your school and work situation.. and there are chances every day, some of those lead to a spark, a fun conversation, some IOI's and then later i kiss/sex..
I'd happily give up some attractiveness to loose some of my high inhibition

also jfl that this has 1.2k views

cucktears lurking hard

Match #6

Image 13
image-16-png.20931
Image 15

Say it with me,

JUST BE WHITE.

lol at this thirsty spic

Attachments

• image (16).png
    image (16).png
    199.4 KB · Views: 441
1. Tinder is a sausage fest
2. I still expected more
3. This is suicidefuel for Germancels

@allbluee and I had similar numbers after just one day. (Although my match quality was much better)

This is Germany....
i didnt even try tinder yet or even consider doing so

He has 6 matches and 3 of them are deathnics JFL

and keep in my mind like 95% of the swipes are white girls. He has like 50% match rate with ethnic foids lmao
I was doign this the wrong way. I shouldve just left swipe every single white girl and like ONLY ethnic girls. he wouldve ended up with 50 matches

Wasted rightswipes on white girls

JFL

AND YOU STILL DENY JUST BE WHITE GAME ?

Are there any actual truecels on this site, or is this place like lookism where faggots complain about not being a male model? I look at the ratings thread and at shit like this and I feel I don't belong. Anyone else feel this way?

He looks like your standard white drug dealer.

@Facade
@allbluee
@RREEEEEEEEE
@whogivesafucc

I've done this experiment the wrong way
wasted, absolutely wasted the likes on hot blonde girls. when I have 50% match rate with ethnics. I shouldve just leftswipe all white grls till I see ethnic profiles. 6 matches, 3 of them are ethnics. and they are the only ones responding to my messages. I am about to set up a date with this one for example

Image 17
Image 15

AND YOU COPERS STILL DENY JUST BE WHITE GAME

He has 6 matches and 3 of them are deathnics JFL

and keep in my mind like 95% of the swipes are white girls. He has like 50% match rate with ethnic foids lmao
I was doign this the wrong way. I shouldve just left swipe every single white girl and like ONLY ethnic girls. he wouldve ended up with 50 matches

Wasted rightswipes on white girls

JFL

AND YOU STILL DENY JUST BE WHITE GAME ?
yo how many matches in total so far?

yo how many matches in total so far?
6 matches / 3 ethnics. he has 50% match rate with em
im about to set up a date with a spic

but I couldve gotten much more if I didnt waste my likes on white girls. my bad.

but I couldve gotten much more if I didnt waste my likes on white girls. my bad.
he is chadlite and barely getting matches what the fuck looooooooool

Are there any actual truecels on this site, or is this place like lookism where faggots complain about not being a male model? I look at the ratings thread and at shit like this and I feel I don't belong. Anyone else feel this way?

I got rated a 3 by @FACEandLMS kek
So many fakecels here

@Facade
@allbluee
@RREEEEEEEEE
@whogivesafucc

wasted, absolutely wasted the likes on hot blonde girls. when I have 50% match rate with ethnics. I shouldve just leftswipe all white grls till I see ethnic profiles. 6 matches, 3 of them are ethnics. and they are the only ones responding to my messages. I am about to set up a date with this one for example

View attachment 20936View attachment 20937

I mean the ethnics girls you are matched with have whiteish color. For me an ethnic would be arabic or black. Vice virsa its the same. I dont see italians, spanish ppl as ethnic cuz they are rather white than brown.

dude how aare you incel as a white in FREAKING NEW YORK WHERE NO WHITE IN SIGHT.

I have 50% match rate with ethnics here. The problem is they are so fucking rare. I have to swipe left 100 profiles before I see an asian/shitskin girl.

they are all white girls. If i was in los angeles or something, I wouldve had 200 matches by now.

I mean the ethnics girls you are matched with have whiteish color. For me an ethnic would be arabic or black. Vice virsa its the same. I dont see italians, spanish ppl as ethnic cuz they are rather white than brown.
Image 12
nigga are you blind she is literally african

Image 17
and she is not spanish, she is a spic from mexico, she is running STRONG lighthing game in that pic but still looks shitskin...imagine how dark she is in natural lighting

Image 1

and she is literally darker than me

View attachment 20939nigga are you blind she is literally african

View attachment 20940and she is not spanish, she is a spic from mexico, she is running STRONG lighthing game in that pic but still looks shitskin...imagine how dark she is in natural lighting

View attachment 20941
and she is literally darker than me

Yea didnt see the first one but nadjushka is clearly EE(ukranian) and the other one is spanish as the description says. Ppl from spain or EE cant be considered as ethnic. Spanish people also have a good image, so you cant put them on the same level as indians just because of skin color.

tbh if @whogivesafucc thuggmaxxed he'd be swimming in pussy

Yea didnt see the first one but nadjushka is clearly EE(ukranian) and the other one is spanish as the description says. Ppl from spain or EE cant be considered as ethnic. Spanish people also have a good image, so you cant put them on the same level as indians just because of skin color.
dude she is NOT spanish. she wrote spanish as she can speak spanish. jesus christ
SHE IS MEXICAN
Image 15

the only one you might have a point is that russian whore. but there are a lot of ethnics in russia. she doesnt look white to me man
dunno
even if you push hard and count that girl as white (lol) , 2/6 are ethnic, I have 50% match rate with ethnics
they are the only one responding to my texts

Im about to set up a date with the spic girl. kek

He forgot to floss before taking a selfie.

dude she is NOT spanish. she wrote spanish as she can speak spanish. jesus christ
SHE IS MEXICAN
View attachment 20943

the only one you might have a point is that russian whore. but there are a lot of ethnics in russia. she doesnt look white to me man
dunno
even if you push hard and count that girl as white (lol) , 2/6 are ethnic, I have 50% match rate with ethnics
they are the only one responding to my texts

Im about to set up a date with the spic girl. kek
Catfish her and record it :feelsokman:

Catfish her and record it :feelsokman:
lmaooooo

"hey, you are waiting for that male model looking fakecel right ?"
"why ? are you shallow or what?"
"you think you deserve a fakecel like him"
"come here baby, lets go have sex"

@catfishman23

I got rated a 3 by @FACEandLMS kek
So many fakecels here

He uploaded a really bad pic, plus I think I was off by a good 2 points anyway, which I said already. He is more near a 5.5-weak 6. His phitrum and thus midface length is the problem.

man there are no ethnic girls on tinder
legit, all white girls
I have to pass 70-80 white girls before I see an ethnic profile
JFL

im sure men are packed with skitskins like me though

@Facade
@allbluee
@RREEEEEEEEE
@whogivesafucc

Just be white for self hating deathniks. She left Mexico to get white guys.

By your retarded logic light-skinned curries aren't ethnic either.

for real

It's crazy how sky high white girl's standards are, I swiped right to even 1/10 ones. you get a match after 50 swipes
meanwhile every other swipe for ethnic girls results in a match kek

even 3/10s germans like this dont match him
what the actual fuck
Image 18

It used to be that men would immigrate to foreign lands for better opportunities, now it's brown women looking for white cock.

I did an experiment with average Brazilian and I had 13 matches in Germany in just one day.

for real

It's crazy how sky high white girl's standards are, I swiped right to even 1/10 ones. you get a match after 50 swipes

what the actual fuck
View attachment 20944

Tinder was a mistake TBH. Didn't a Jew create the app or something?

It used to be that men would immigrate to foreign lands for better opportunities, now it's brown women looking for white cock.
IMG 2790
they write books on it
lmao

man there are no ethnic girls on tinder
legit, all white girls
I have to pass 70-80 white girls before I see an ethnic profile
JFL

im sure men are packed with skitskins like me though

In mainland Europe most ethnics are male. The only European cities with a decent amount of ethnic females is Paris and Berlin.

is this place like lookism where faggots complain about not being a male model?

Pretty much. A lot of people here fit the inceltears stereotype where they just have high standards and don't want to put in any effort towards getting a girl. This place was an alright place until the alex event.

The current state of this place was inevitable, I just wish that it didn't happen so quickly.

That's still the main reason why men immigrate to Europe/Canada/US/Australia. But roasties would travel the world for good looking guys. Remember the fat roastie that traveled to another country? Somebody on here Chadfished her.
I'm a truecel. 2/10.

@13k Here's my request to you: do a Tinder experiment with a white profile in India. I wonder what the results would be.

He has facial asymmetry that's clearly obvious. He needs a big beard to cover that up.

Yes it’s over for this site

I pity those who think he's better than a 5/10. You guys treat him like a chad.

@Facade
@allbluee
@RREEEEEEEEE
@whogivesafucc

shit even i could have told you that

don't even swipe on a white girl unless you're 8/10+

even orb in NYC on tinder could barely get any white girls
for real

what the actual fuck
View attachment 20944

I figured this out 10+ years ago when I did PUA

a fat 30 year old white single mom has higher standards than a thin 21 year old asian girl in college

Dude's not even remotely ugly, it's just that women's expectations are getting higher. Sub-8 or death.

Bonus: state it clearly that he's American

Try Lovoo and other dating apps they have more ethnic girls.
Also when you set tinder searching range to 1-5 km it will show you only girls in that range AND girls further away who matched you.
moar pics btw

ANYONE HERE HAVE 3 WHOGIVESAFUCK PICS??? I WANT TO RUN A EXPERIMENT WITH HIM IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRASIL

Man I can't take this anymore :feelsrope: