Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My former rice"cel" friend got a girlfriend

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I cant fucking believe this, we were going to go into a 2 person ran massage parlor together but dude had to fucking leave me to rot alone because he got a girlfriend and now I am the only one out of the friend group who has to pay for services just to get laid, I am so fucking pathetic and useless, he told me to use Facebook dating and I even swiped right on the fatass foids and STILL GOT NO MATCHES!!! I bet you I am more likely to get struck by lightning than get a facebook match.

Edit:I remembered there is one more incel in the friend group but he isn't blackpilled, he is likely permanently redpilled which I tried to convince him to accept the blackpill actually nevermind he is a fucking volcel ass motherfucker who should have ascended twice now.

Last edited:
All my friends has GF, I'm always alone, I know how do you feel.

Was he blackpilled? My brother was blackpilled before me and he ascended not much later, i think that blackpill made him try harder.

Was he blackpilled? My brother was blackpilled before me and he ascended not much later, i think that blackpill made him try harder.
Kinda, he was 20% blackpill and 80% bluepill

All my friends has GF, I'm always alone, I know how do you feel.
Real, my only "incel" friend is a volcel who should have ascended a long time ago with him being 6'0 but his religious views stopped him from ascending when he literally had the chance to ascend multiple times.