Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over whogivesafucc tinder experiment

GUYS HE FORGOT TO SHOWER

indeed, also most girls on tinder are ugly lmao
he got 4 though not 2, still shitty result of course

there were only a few 7+ foids
View attachment 20774
image-7-png.20775
View attachment 20777

also just fucking lol at this whore
View attachment 20776<
"swipe left if you are afd supporter !!!11!!! I would rather put a bullet through my skull than date an ethnic though xDD teehee"

Here in western germany we have sooooooooo many 7+'s. I guss Bavaria is pretty much hell for Chads.

>
"swipe left if you are afd supporter !!!11!!! I would rather put a bullet through my skull than date an ethnic though xDD teehee"

I will do a tinder experiment with Knajjd and i am expecting atleast 6 Matches a day.
GUYS HE FORGOT TO SHOWER

This

lmao first day of matching barely anyone gets matched, i did chico and he got like 3 matches. next day i got like 20, coincidence? i think not

Here in western germany we have sooooooooo many 7+'s. I guss Bavaria is pretty much hell for Chads.

>

I will do a tinder experiment with Knajjd and i am expecting atleast 6 Matches a day.

This
knajidd has better face than whogives but the margin isnt big tbh
also his face is just too neotenous
tinder isnt his territory

his best bet is joining justin bieber fan clubs and anime conventions to meet teenager girls.

My guess would be him getting 4-5 matches like whogivesafucc
ping me when you make the experiment

4 matches on the first day is pretty good for any man. Girls get way more.

i lol how you can be a 4/10 like tellem or succ and get elevated to chad demigod status in comparison on this site

You should try on Finland, he mogs me good but I've far outnumbered his matches (don't wanna say number cause might sound bragging). Girls here seem to be looking mostly for ltr/betabuxers on tinder though.

the fucking ratings on this forum lmao

so let's review

i've been rated, in order: 2/10, 2.5/10, 3/10, 4/10, 4.5/10, 5/10, "at least a 5/10," 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5

giphy.gif

I would doubt that since you are a high tier normie.
Jfl try a tinder experiment im subhmuan AF. Opinion of women thats what matter. I get zero matches

so let's review

i've been rated, in order: 2/10, 2.5/10, 3/10, 4/10, 4.5/10, 5/10, "at least a 5/10," 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5

giphy.gif
I would say a 5/10 period

so let's review

giphy.gif
lmao

different narrative after every experiment, incel will rather change their rating than question their copes

no way in the hell you are 3.
you are 5 at least, 4 is sub average.

this is not fucking 4
Image 6

PSL autism ratings are hogwash,
>chico is an 8 brah

Looks worse than I thought he did, must’ve been a good pic. Still mogs me

ran an acc with @whogivesafucc 's pics
dude got only 4 matches after 1 day, and I swiped right to every single ugly foid there
jfl , I expected him to do much better, he MOGGED vast majority of foids to oblivion

View attachment 20764

View attachment 20765

and his matches are lame af, jfl

View attachment 20766
View attachment 20767
View attachment 20768View attachment 20770

He mogs me by a good 5 or 6 points. if this dude struggles on tinder, then it's over.
this is suicide fuel, gonna delete the app right now, even 2/10 whores didnt match him.

Good experiment.

Have you tried Australia to if he gets more matches?

JBW theory holds up pretty well here with the huge amounts of asians and curries.

Good experiment.

Have you tried Australia to if he gets more matches?

JBW theory holds up pretty well here with the huge amounts of asians and curries.
no, didnt bother with changing location
he'd do better in multiethnic cities, I live in a white district in germany

4 matches is not bad. These guys are getting matches... Oh ...(mogs me to the depths of Mariana trench)...
:feelsrope:

View attachment 20774
image-7-png.20775
View attachment 20777

View attachment 20776
wtf these girls are hot
According to this calculator he is a 7.5 in looks since he got 4 matches (Assuming you swiped 115 times)

http://www.wolframalpha.com/widgets/gallery/view.jsp?id=1f51953255f63027635d602d42b96718

He looks about average maybe at times slightly above average for a white guy and barely gets anything sad shit to see.

He's legitimately a 6.5

ran an acc with @whogivesafucc 's pics
dude got only 4 matches after 1 day, and I swiped right to every single ugly foid there
jfl , I expected him to do much better, he MOGGED vast majority of foids to oblivion

View attachment 20764

View attachment 20765

and his matches are lame af, jfl

View attachment 20766
View attachment 20767
View attachment 20768View attachment 20770

He mogs me by a good 5 or 6 points. if this dude struggles on tinder, then it's over.
this is suicide fuel, gonna delete the app right now, even 2/10 whores didnt match him.
I range from 2 to 5 or 6 in a day. But then it stops afterward.

Expect a period with zero matches unless you use the Boost function.
First of all HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GUY INCEL, that is the definition of a fucking chad.
And whereabouts in the UK are ya'll from @_incelinside @Twisted i legitimately think that London is the absolute worst place to be, i think it's still very very salvageable if you live outside of london (The further north the better)
Because even if they match with you, they won't actually talk to you.

Or if they do it's the usual boring talk until you ask them out then nothing.

Or you could get the "yeah sure, I'll go out with you" and then when you ask what venue they'd like to go to you get "maybe not settle on something right now".

"about average for a white guy"
"6.5"
"7.5"

giphy.gif

im fucking dead bro lmao:lul:

He looks like a low trust mid/high-tier normie, if he wasn't a mentalcel he'd live a normal life. Sucks that he ended up here :kys:

He looks like a low trust mid/high-tier normie, if he wasn't a mentalcel he'd live a normal life. Sucks that he ended up here :kys:
The life of a mentalcel sucks.

Although to me I'm an Incel with bad qualities. But other people IRL think otherwise (don't see how).

Not surprising. He's a PSL 5 at max.

Should run JBW game in Asia

im not a mentalcel lol.

u would get 90+ % on photofeeler with that first pic.

im not a mentalcel lol.
If that's you in the OP you are a mentalcel.

You should at least be having experiences you're not. You aren't a bad looking dude man.

Very depressing to see that.
What a waste.

@whogivesafucc if you're not a mentalcel, what kind of a cel are you then?
Because you're definitely not a recessed-chin-cel. You're not a niggercel or ethnicel. Not a nosecel etc.

@13k How many times did you swipe to get the 4 matches?
I never got one match, let alone 4 matches in a day JFL. If I had 4 matches a day, I would just mass-swipe and have 40 matches after just 10 days, that's enough leads to work on. If that failed, I'd repeat another 10-day cycle for a fresh batch of 40 femoids kek. I'd kill to have his race and face tbh.

So yeah, I'm not sure what to think of the results. It's not as good as I had expected it would be, but it's not over either.

4 matches is very good.

People thought my 10/10 Latino Tinder experiment was fake because he was only getting a handful of matches a day.

Even the people on this forum underestimate just how picky women are.

If you aren´t atleast 6ft2, white with atleast a 9/10 face then you simply won´t get dates from Tinder/bars/clubs.

Ugly, fat, obese women only want white gigachads and they simply won´t settle for anything less. It really is that bad nowadays.

have you ever tried a US city on tinder? Do you think it would be much easier?

so let's review

giphy.gif

they'll just rate you according to how many girls you get

incel male model = rated 5.5/10 at best

2/10 truecel with a girlfriend = 8/10 and runs "masculine" game

I range from 2 to 5 or 6 in a day. But then it stops afterward.

On the first day only or consistently? If the latter, those seem like decent numbers.

mogs me to the oblivion gate and back

View attachment 20774
image-7-png.20775
View attachment 20777

View attachment 20776

"there were only a few 7+ foids"
>shows foids that are a 6 at best

:lul:

Because you're definitely not a recessed-chin-cel. You're not a niggercel or ethnicel. Not a nosecel etc.

I never got one match, let alone 4 matches in a day JFL. If I had 4 matches a day, I would just mass-swipe and have 40 matches after just 10 days, that's enough leads to work on. If that failed, I'd repeat another 10-day cycle for a fresh batch of 40 femoids kek. I'd kill to have his race and face tbh.

So yeah, I'm not sure what to think of the results. It's not as good as I had expected it would be, but it's not over either.
I didnt count the swipes. but it has been done in a day (2 swipe sessions till I ran out and have to wait 12 hours)
results after 24 hours.

4 matches aint good bro
he is good looking, he MOGGED so brutally and criminally most foids on tinder. and still 4 matches ? then it is over
like think about how rage inducing it is, 1-2/10 foids swiped LEFT on his ass. this country is fucked up.
he got 23 matches in a day in Brooklyn/US.

It is over for eurocels.
"there were only a few 7+ foids"
>shows foids that are a 6 at best

:lul:
bro those are the only hot ones I could find . go figure how bad market is

I guess cute foids dont need to resort to tinder

I thought in Germany all the ethnic girls were with white guys? This just shows that 13k is full of shit.

:lul::lul: You believed anything 13k said? Most ethnics stick with ethnics. Even the noodles stay with each other. There aren't as many self-hating deathniks as this forum makes you want to believe. Only those go after white guys.

On the first day only or consistently? If the latter, those seem like decent numbers.
First day only.

Then afterward nothing, maybe 1-2 matches every few days.

I didnt count the swipes. but it has been done in a day (2 swipe sessions till I ran out and have to wait 12 hours)
results after 24 hours.

4 matches aint good bro
he is good looking, he MOGGED so brutally and criminally most foids on tinder. and still 4 matches ? then it is over
like think about how rage inducing it is, 1-2/10 foids swiped LEFT on his ass. this country is fucked up.

It is over for eurocels.

Yeah people who use Tinder in Europe are usually rejects in some way or another. :lul:

socialanxietycel, i guess

TKHHV, speaks for itself. i don't think i'm an incel though, just a volcel who never approached or even spoke to a woman before.
results after 24 hours.

4 matches aint good bro

It is over for eurocels.

yea i don't get it. the numbers make no sense.

but i think 4 in a day is still somewhat solid, most guys literally report zero matches whatsoever.

>chico is an 8 brah

Chico is a 7/10 TBH. Gandy is a 6.5/10 just like Sean O'pry. (These ratings trigger lookism faggots).
have you ever tried a US city on tinder? Do you think it would be much easier?

they'll just rate you according to how many girls you get

incel male model = rated 5.5/10 at best

2/10 truecel with a girlfriend = 8/10 and runs "masculine" game

People on here cope in gigantic amounts. Everyone called @whogivesafucc a Chad-lite and then because of some frauded Tinder experiment he's suddenly a "5 at best." :lul::lul: Tinder is not a good way to measure attractiveness.

Yeah people who use Tinder in Europe are usually rejects in some way or another. :lul:
it is truly over, I cant cope anymore. I was shocked how uggo girls were because in real life I see so many cuties

pass me the rope

:lul::lul: You believed anything 13k said? Most ethnics stick with ethnics. Even the noodles stay with each other. There aren't as many self-hating deathniks as this forum makes you want to believe. Only those go after white guys.
JBW is legit, last night I couldnt sleep so, swiped 10-20 more after 1 day
(this is 3rd swipe session) and he got 5th match
Image 11

just be white game

like think about how rage inducing it is, 1-2/10 foids swiped LEFT on his ass.

Juggernaut law. While you can't be sure of who exactly ends up seeing your profile after however long (you can't ascertain who has swiped left, but it's probably a safe bet after a month or so), I got two accidental superlikes from 4/10s who promptly unmatched me.

it is truly over, I cant cope anymore. I was shocked how uggo girls were because in real life I see so many cuties

pass me the rope

JBW is legit, last night I couldnt sleep so, swiped 10-20 more after 1 day
(this is 3rd swipe session) and he got 5th match
View attachment 20895
just be white game

i would literally fucking rope myself if i lived in europe.

This works only on self hating deathniks though.
they dont see it as sself hating. thats cope, they just think "whats wrong with dating someone with different skin color"

that chantell girl look self hating to you ? she just wrote "hey chris"

i would literally fucking rope myself if i lived in europe.
for real man, europe is just a brutal battlefield where only best of the best genes survive.

they dont see it as sself hating. thats cope, they just think "whats wrong with dating someone with different skin color"

that chantell girl look self hating to you ? she just wrote "hey chris"
They don't see it as self hating because they are coping. Chantell swipes left on black guys.