Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whoever made this meme basically admits that looks do matter

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Adamsandler

The meme is basically "In Adam Sandler's movies, he looks ugly but he has a good-looking wife."

What? You telling me an ugly guy can't pull a Stacy gf with his personality and confidence? :lul:

Yeah, but who are these hordes of people claiming looks don't matter? IncelTear isn't indicative of the rest of the world. The rest of the world knows Adam Sandler and Paul Blart Mall Cop aren't fit for their wives.

You can afford good looking whores when you are a rich jew. Not so different from prostitution, but that's betabuxxing in general.

Yeah, but who are these hordes of people claiming looks don't matter? IncelTear isn't indicative of the rest of the world. The rest of the world knows Adam Sandler and Paul Blart Mall Cop aren't fit for their wives.
only gigabluepillers like IT retards deny looks matter, most boomers know about its importance, it's just 99% of people think game and money can actually make up for being ugly. :feelshaha:

View attachment 495938

The meme is basically "In Adam Sandler's movies, he looks ugly but he has a good-looking wife."

What? You telling me an ugly guy can't pull a Stacy gf with his personality and confidence? :lul:
OK ZOOMER is my reply to that wang meme where they shit on adam sandlers appearance as all normans do

so i pull out the top trump the cover of time 2021 goes to guess who

This jfl. Everyone here says “normies are so XYZ” nigga normies are not IT. Everyone I know IRL jokes about women being hypergamous and chad only in a less scientific way

There actions constantly betray what they actually say.

I think aside from females there's barely any normie on reddit, and since majority of its userbase is compost of americans I'd estimate the IQ there to be 90<.

All those foids are average except for 2. Also Adam wasnt as fat back then during those movies. Not to mention he was usually a business man or something in the movie, which means the whores were gold digging cunts.

I always thought it was Adam Sandler in your profile pic

I used to like his bluepilled jew movies when I was a child

nowadays it just looks so forced not even bluepilled normies can take it seriously

Yeah, that kike always had the hottest foids in his movies. Fucking Jew.

Perfectly balanced.