Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I kinda snapped at my mom a bit today and I dropped some blackpills

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
I helped my mom carry the groceries today and she basically told me how good and helpful I am.

I said it's not a big deal. Then she said the typical bluepill shit that you shouldn't underestimate how important it is to have a good character bla bla. I realized she was trying again to raise my 'confidence' :feelsclown:

For ease of reading, I will colorcode my mom as blue (from bluepill) and me as red (not from redpill, but black will be too hard to read, there are users who use dark theme).

We go back and forth a bit, then I ask her ''Have you seen the news lately? Every day there's some piece of news about a man abusing or killing his wife/girlfriend.''

She said ''Yes, but then they get branded as killers and life is over for them''

I then said ''Yet they manage to have wives and girlfriends while I don't. Only because they were good looking and that's all that matters.

Then she starts to concede a bit saying ''Sure, there's got to be a limit when it comes to looks, but I assure you looks will fade and then you will be left with your character, that's what your future wife will love about you''.

Then I snap: ''Those men are abusers! Where was their personality? Where was their character? They had good looks, the women liked them for it, and that's that. They had wives and girlfriends while I don't! Nothing else matters!''

And to my surprise, that immediately shut her down. You don't know my mom, but she basically ALWAYS has some retarded bluepill retort ready to fire. No matter what I say, she always tries to counter it with something bluepilled and dumb. Apparently not this time.

And when you think about it, what could a bluepiller really say to this? A bluepiller could either attack your character and say ''well, if you still can't get a girlfriend, that must clearly mean you're not as nice as you thought'', or they could somehow try to ignore the fucking MILLIONS of daily examples of toxic men abusing, beating, raping and killing their girlfriends and wives.

This is arguably one of the strongest blackpills: if personality is what matters, how come there are so many women abused by their toxic boyfriends and husbands? why do women keep choosing to be with these men instead of nicer men?

They could try to be misandric and say that's what all men are like, but that would clearly be false. There are a lot of good guys.

Last edited:
brutal that your own mother doesn't try to assure you that you're good looking and instead says looks don't matter

brutal that your own mother doesn't try to assure you that you're good looking and instead says looks don't matter
Oh, she still often does. It's so laughable. It pisses me the fuck off.

Brother, it appears you have a nice mommy whose trying to do what she can to make you feel better.
You should never expect a female to be blackpilled, you should not try to blackpill females, especially your mother.

Girls get sexually aroused by gang members and violent psycopath, do you expect mothers to teach their sons to become that ?

Just like you, she wishes you could be a gentleman and find a nice wife to start a family.

Oh, she still often does. It's so laughable. It pisses me the fuck off.

You have a problem if it pisses you off when your mommy tells you that you look good.

Go give her a hug, she's the only woman on the planet who will be happy to do so.

Last edited:
I helped my mom carry the groceries today and she basically told me how good and helpful I am.

I said it's not a big deal. Then she said the typical bluepill shit that you shouldn't underestimate how important it is to have a good character bla bla. I realized she was trying again to raise my 'confidence' :feelsclown:

For ease of reading, I will colorcode my mom as blue (from bluepill) and me as red (not from redpill, but black will be too hard to read, there are users who use dark theme).

We go back and forth a bit, then I ask her ''Have you seen the news lately? Every day there's some piece of news about a man abusing or killing his wife/girlfriend.''

She said ''Yes, but then they get branded as killers and life is over for them''

I then said ''Yet they manage to have wives and girlfriends while I don't. Only because they were good looking and that's all that matters.

Then she starts to concede a bit saying ''Sure, there's got to be a limit when it comes to looks, but I assure you looks will fade and then you will be left with your character, that's what your future wife will love about you''.

Then I snap: ''Those men are abusers! Where was their personality? Where was their character? They had good looks, the women liked them for it, and that's that. They had wives and girlfriends while I don't! Nothing else matters!''

And to my surprise, that immediately shut her down. You don't know my mom, but she basically ALWAYS has some retarded bluepill retort ready to fire. No matter what I say, she always tries to counter it with something bluepilled and dumb. Apparently not this time.

And when you think about it, what could a bluepiller really say to this? A bluepiller could either attack your character and say ''well, if you still can't get a girlfriend, that must clearly mean you're not as nice as you thought'', or they could somehow try to ignore the fucking MILLIONS of daily examples of toxic men abusing, beating, raping and killing their girlfriends and wives.

This is arguably one of the strongest blackpills: if personality is what matters, how come there are so many women abused by their toxic boyfriends and husbands? why do women keep choosing to be with these men instead of nicer men?

They could try to be misandric and say that's what all men are like, but that would clearly be false. There are a lot of good guys.
Stop being autistic, dont mix bp with parents

Brother, it appears you have a nice mommy whose trying to do what she can to make you feel better.
You should never expect a female to be blackpilled, you should not try to blackpill females, especially your mother.

Girls get sexually aroused by gang members and violent psycopath, do you expect mothers to teach their sons to become that ?

Just like you, she wishes you could be a gentleman and fine a nice wife to start a family.

You have a problem if it pisses you off when your mommy tells you that you look good.

Go give her a hug, she's the only woman on the planet who will be happy to do so.
Absolutely. I love my mom and dad. They are literally the only two humans on this planet who give a shit about me and want what's good for me.

I always try to help them around the house with stuff. Don't worry.

It's just it's getting really tiresome to hear the same bullshit lies over and over, especially since my face is the ugliest part of me and I believe face is the most important element.

Absolutely. I love my mom and dad. They are literally the only two humans on this planet who give a shit about me and want what's good for me.

I always try to help them around the house with stuff. Don't worry.

It's just it's getting really tiresome to hear the same bullshit lies over and over, especially since my face is the ugliest part of me and I believe face is the most important element.

Good man.

I feel you.

Stop being autistic, dont mix bp with parents
I don't want to, I never bring it up on my own. I try to change topics to something else.

But if she insists, I have to respond.

Because woman like being raped, abused and controlled. It's in their nature.

Don't know what to say except that convincing or arguing normies to be blackpilled is pointless.

Because woman like being raped, abused and controlled. It's in their nature.
Exactly. And you know what's REALLY funny?

Women today in 2024 don't even have the excuse women had in the past, that she needed a man to provide for her to survive, and that's why she had no other option.

Women in 2024 outearn men. Girls in 2024 outdo boys in school. A woman can earn on Onlyfans in a week what a man earns in 6 months.

THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE ANYMORE. Yet women still go for abusive criminal thugs as long as they are good looking.

My moms counterargument, when i confronted her with the meekspill was that only mentally ill women are attracted to criminals. I had to restrain myself from saying "then apparently every woman is mentally ill".

I dont know about you but i fucking hate it when people gaslight me or straight up lie in my face

Did read. Normies running away from simple facts often feels incredible. Another great example are employers who rather read CV's full of lies and overexaggerated positivity than accept the fact that everyone is trying to get that job only for money. Our parents didn't live in the middle of polyamory, that's why we incels struggle with outdated and weak advice they still believe in.
Women seek their keeping in order from abusive chads and thugmaxxers when normies are too cucked to do that. It's female nature to get aroused by dominance and abusal of power. It also calms them down. When women can independently do whatever they want, they are like cars going 200km/h on icy and snowy road, ready to crash at any moment. They are given nearly everything but they probably have never been so ungrateful, arrogant and mentally ill as now, they can lose their mind from the smallest adversities.

Last edited:
''Sure, there's got to be a limit when it comes to looks, but I assure you looks will fade and then you will be left with your character, that's what your future wife will love about you''.
>looks will fade
Yes, her looks will fade. Then she might be your future wife.

Holy gaslight

''Sure, there's got to be a limit when it comes to looks, but I assure you looks will fade and then you will be left with your character, that's what your future wife will love about you''.
In other words: "your future wife will not love the way that you look". That's brutal. She just admitted that you're ugly in a roundabout way.

My Twisted World: The story of Elliot Rodger

my mother thinks a rich and successful and beautiful foid will marry me just because I don't do drugs and I study. not even a poverty stricken homeless punk foid with piercings and greasy hair would give me a chance.

He should beat the crap out of her

Force sex if she’s hot (in game)

The abusers hide their personalities at the beginning. Females can smell our misogyny though

my mother thinks a rich and successful and beautiful foid will marry me just because I don't do drugs and I study. not even a poverty stricken homeless punk foid with piercings and greasy hair would give me a chance.
Holy shit, same. She is so fucking delusional. I know she's coping hard and she deluded herself into thinking like this in order not to go crazy.

But mang :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

She's seriously telling me to find a rich girl to marry. Like, she really thinks there's a line of women lining outside our door, just WAITING FOR ME to make a move. Like, she thinks that's literally the only reason I'm a KHHV at 30. That I simply do not want it and th women are begging for me.

Women will never acknowledge it. You can hear them complain about men being violent, psychopathic, serial killers.. whatever. But those are the men they love and are attracted to. If men are psychopaths, then women are psychopath lovers. And to be honest it goes the other way too, most women are sluts but that's what men like. Even if they claim they don't. They just don't want their girlfriends / wives to be sluts, but they still love sluts.

Tbh a woman complimenting you for being a so called "good man" is not a compliment. Doesn't matter whether it comes from your mother, your sister, or a random woman you happen to know. It just means they view you as a doormat, unfortunately.

There's nothing that gets a woman wetter than an attractive, violent and selfish psychopathic man. Being a "good man" means nothing in their eyes. Foids are driven by their animal instincts so being civilized is meaningless.

Women will never acknowledge it. You can hear them complain about men being violent, psychopathic, serial killers.. whatever. But those are the men they love and are attracted to. If men are psychopaths, then women are psychopath lovers. And to be honest it goes the other way too, most women are sluts but that's what men like. Even if they claim they don't. They just don't want their girlfriends / wives to be sluts, but they still love sluts.

Tbh a woman complimenting you for being a so called "good man" is not a compliment. Doesn't matter whether it comes from your mother, your sister, or a random woman you happen to know. It just means they view you as a doormat, unfortunately.

There's nothing that gets a woman wetter than an attractive, violent and selfish psychopathic man. Being a "good man" means nothing in their eyes. Foids are driven by their animal instincts so being civilized is meaningless.
:blackpill::blackpill::cryfeels:

Just like you, she wishes you could be a gentleman and find a nice wife to start a family.

Wholesome and good advice