Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks overshadow personality

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If a guy with a good-looking face has a boring personality, girls will still be interested in him romantically and sexually. Even if he doesn't make a lot of jokes, he doesn't have much to say about life in general, he is reserved, he is not open about his personal life, girls will make up an excuse to date him by saying that he is the "mysterious" type. An ugly guy who has the same personality as chad will not be viewed as "mysterious" he will be viewed as "boring" or "weird"
Girls will even try to initiate convos with the boring Chad because she wants to get to know him on a deeper level. She will try her best to get the conversation going by asking tons of questions, providing high-effort responses, and so on. She won't make this effort with a guy who isn't good-looking. Even if an ugly guy with a great personality does make a "connection" with a foid, he will be seen as a "gay" friend even though he is not gay or he will be called a "brother". Basically, he will be friendzoned if he makes it that far with the foid.

If a guy with a good-looking face has a boring personality, girls will still be interested in him romantically and sexually. Even if he doesn't make a lot of jokes, he doesn't have much to say about life in general, he is reserved, he is not open about his personal life, girls will make up an excuse to date him by saying that he is the "mysterious" type. An ugly guy who has the same personality as chad will not be viewed as "mysterious" he will be viewed as "boring" or "weird"
Girls will even try to initiate convos with the boring Chad because she wants to get to know him on a deeper level. She will try her best to get the conversation going by asking tons of questions, providing high-effort responses, and so on. She won't make this effort with a guy who isn't good-looking. Even if an ugly guy with a great personality does make a "connection" with a foid, he will be seen as a "gay" friend even though he is not gay or he will be called a "brother". Basically, he will be friendzoned if he makes it that far with the foid.
celdom discussed

yeah, no shit
Not all people on the forum understand the blackpill, they need to have the BP ingrained in them. And some users here foolishly believe that if they continue to talk to a certain girl, they will find a way into her heart. Lol

Personality is largely a product of looks.

Of course genetics play a part, but personality is forged by social interactions and experience during childhood and teenage years. If you are ugly you are most likely to receive negative reinforcement during said interactions (ie : being avoided, mocked, bullied etc) therefore you will develop an introverted and weary personality. You will miss out on occasions to have friends, relationships, loose your virginity and many social milestones that are crucial for your mental and social development. As time passes, you will find yourself more and more out of touch with others. It's still acceptable to be an awkward virgin at 17, much less at 25. This forms a vicious cycle : the more isolated you are, the more awkward you will be to others, the less they'll want to be with you, and you will be even more isolated and so on.

On the contrary, of course Chad who's born with good looks will receive positive reinforcement during his social interactions : people will want to be around him, respect him, foids will desire him so he'll have no problem gaining experience, friends and reputation. He'll naturally grow to be extraverted, friendly and confident. Since he has never been ugly he simply can't understand your predicament, and cannot imagine that the same actions will not give the same result for you than they do for him. So he'll just tell you that you are an incel because you are not nice/confident/funny or whatever bullshit enough, completely ignoring the fact that those traits are not consciously decided and are a result of your appearance.

If a guy with a good-looking face has a boring personality, girls will still be interested in him romantically and sexually
Water why did u make this thread ?

Water Landscape GIF
water sea GIF
water GIF
water recording GIF by ADWEEK
Ocean Waves Summer GIF
Swimming Pool Summer GIF

This is very real. Had a foid that would filirt with me and talk to me about her problems, all that sort of stuff, but dated chad. He looked better than me, but I had better personality.

She's still with him and I'm an incel.

This is very real. Had a foid that would filirt with me and talk to me about her problems, all that sort of stuff, but dated chad. He looked better than me, but I had better personality.

I hope you ditched her. Never give foids attention.

You were used as an emotional tampon and she faked flirted with you to get you to listen to her problems as foids know how to easily emotionally manipulate a man.

Water is Wet Take but true

Going to make one on this one too.