Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who Lived on Campus/in College Dorms?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

Did you live in a student dormitory during your college/university years?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
I've heard that living on campus can help with networking (the only reason I will socialize is to eventually be able to start my residency education in a good hospital through the networks I will build up through undergrad and grad school). Is it worth it or overrated for the price?

Probably not worth it if the alternative is living with your parents.

Living alone and not on campus is the best

Probably not worth it if the alternative is living with your parents.
True, I'm trying to convince my dad to let me stay in a dorm (which is far away from where I'm currently residing in), and he insists I stay with them because "I can't manage myself" (I still have till September of this year to prepare for life alone) and "I'm not a man," which I countered by saying masculinity is a social construct and no one says to a woman "You're not a woman" for failing to live up to a certain standard of femininity.

My main concern is staying with my sadistic mother and having to suffer even more physical and verbal abuse and being humiliated at the age of 18-22 by being my mother's punching bag. I will seriously call the police if I get a dorm room and she tries to visit me. I'm a fucking adult and I won't be pushed around like this.

@GeckoBus I actually used the arguments in your thread to debate my dad. :feelshaha:
Living alone and not on campus is the best
Why? Could you elab?

I'm so lucky that I don't live in a student dorm

I'd rather become homeless than study and live in a dorm where chad pumps prime age pussy the next room, not to mention all the parties going around when you have to sleep or suffer depression during the weekends.

fakecel if you attended college in person, who would embrace that brutality as an inkwell

where the fuck do you people get money to move out in college?

Living with your parents and commuting to your local college is the best idea if it's feasible.

I did and it was extremely brootal and blackpilling

nothing like being able to hear other people FUCK a few rooms over

I'm so lucky that I don't live in a student dorm
What's with living on campus?
I commute
Do you live with your parents or roommates? Mogger lowinhib if you live with roommates.
I'd rather become homeless than study and live in a dorm where chad pumps prime age pussy the next room, not to mention all the parties going around when you have to sleep or suffer depression during the weekends.
Same shit happens during high school. I guess it isn't much different. In the end, it's worth it. I'll get a high-paying job, buy a shitton of copes, and die like a dragon sitting on his treasure. I want to at least afford good fucking copes if I'm not going to have sex for the rest of my life (if I don't sui before university). I already suffer as I am now.
where the fuck do you people get money to move out in college?
Parents.
i tried, but i dropped out cause of the blackpill
Go back so you can get good copes. And how did your parents take it? Did you guys fight over it? It's ok if you're not comfortable with talking about it. I'm just curious.
Living with your parents and commuting to your local college is the best idea if it's feasible.
I don't want to put up with my mother, though, and Mr. FrothySolutions mentioned that him going home during his college days and attending to his parents/siblings instead of living on campus destroyed his chances (both at male-to-male socialization/making friends and ascending).

@FrothySolutions Thots?

I will tell them to shut the fuck up and quite down or I'll call the police if it's that apparent. This is more a noise issue than a blackpill-type issue because seeing couples outside is probably the only concern you should have in this regard.

@Vendetta How do you juggle university and postmaxxing (no offense)?

I still live at home @lonelysince2006

Damn, and I had suppressed those memories...

True, I'm trying to convince my dad to let me stay in a dorm (which is far away from where I'm currently residing in), and he insists I stay with them because "I can't manage myself" (I still have till September of this year to prepare for life alone) and "I'm not a man," which I countered by saying masculinity is a social construct and no one says to a woman "You're not a woman" for failing to live up to a certain standard of femininity.

My main concern is staying with my sadistic mother and having to suffer even more physical and verbal abuse and being humiliated at the age of 18-22 by being my mother's punching bag. I will seriously call the police if I get a dorm room and she tries to visit me. I'm a fucking adult and I won't be pushed around like this.

@GeckoBus I actually used the arguments in your thread to debate my dad. :feelshaha:

Why? Could you elab?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: did it work lmao?

He realized I'm right and deflected to another topic. :bigbrain:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

AftER living alone for one year my mental health has disappeared and now I have to get psychiatric treatment

College is a literal hell for trucels

I lived with my parents when I went to college. But I would hear rumors about chads sneaking in the foids dorm and fucking. It was suifuel hearing it constantly. I’m glad I dropped out of college, never looking back at it again.

I lived in two student accomodations in two different countries for the same result.

It didn't help.

I live alone in my apartment. I can't imagine living with normies, principally in university.