Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the most blackpilled and depressed poster here?

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I wonder this question everyday, is here a poster whose post made you to go suicidal?

Either OP, or the guy with Oompa Loompas as his pfp, forgot his username.

By far @FACEandLMS his posts get more and more depressing everytime he makes one, i knew he was descending into madness when he went to a gay bar (i've done that too)

doktordoom if he wasn't larping

@Gremlincel
some of his posts have legitimately made me look for spots on the ceiling that can support my weight

@doktordoom
His life was nearly as painful as mine. My deepest sympathies.

me or @FrailPaleStaleMale

FaceandLMS's descent into madness makes me want to say him

Any active user is pretty much guaranteed to be turbo-blackpilled

@chudur-budur or @Grotesque

@FrailPaleStaleMale

first one to rope wins

@LivingAbortion
I think he's dead.

@mylifeistrash

The loudest, most blackpilled, most depressed are the least dangerous of posters; they are nothing but entitled showboaters looking for attention.

It's the quiet, invisible ones who rarely post that end up roping or who end up ER'ing.

The loudest, most blackpilled, most depressed are the least dangerous of posters; they are nothing but entitled showboaters.

It's the quiet, invisible ones who rarely post that end up roping or who end up ER'ing.

This. Yeah, the most depressed poster is probably someone with less than a thousand posts but has been here long and almost no one would recognize their name.

Damn, another beauty contest I see.

The loudest, most blackpilled, most depressed are the least dangerous of posters; they are nothing but entitled showboaters looking for attention.

Very much this