Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is hell.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
Holy fuck, went to r/knotty cuz of dogpilled .is post. And this whore has paw prints tatted on her, bbc slave poster, and fucking knot dildos. And she looks good :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Imagine being an honest guy approaching her, and she has so much dirt on her....

Then i went out to the menu, and saw r/looksmaxxing, ofc a model foid is there with 1,500 likes, and 900 comments. We cant have shit guys

yeah if you still believe that society has any empathy for lonely and autistic men just go on reddit and type "autistic men" or "lonely men" in the search bar

We need to kill these whores. We must not pity them

Dogs have more SMV than ethnics

yeah if you still believe that society has any empathy for lonely and autistic men just go on reddit and type "autistic men" or "lonely men" in the search bar
Imagine approaching a cute innocent looking girl, and she has dirt on her, it's my wildest nightmare.

I don't care about their personal lives but I at least wish they didn't ignore you for saying anything that goes against their narrative.

I don't care about their personal lives but I at least wish they didn't ignore you for saying anything that goes against their narrative.
Anything against their narrative sends them to a fit of rage.

At this point i just want to find peace, and enjoy my life. Im just worried

Why scroll through Reddit?
They´ll literally call everyone ´loser´ and ´incel´, if the person in question, views a certain situation from a different perspective.
Everyone opposed to the Feminism and the new world order, is a basement dwelling loser in their eyes.

Why scroll through Reddit?
They´ll literally call everyone ´loser´ and ´incel´, if the person in question, views a certain situation from a different perspective.
Everyone opposed to the Feminism and the new world order, is a basement dwelling loser in their eyes.
I didnt even scroll on reddit, i legit just fucking entered the app then exited within 10 seconds :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

>go on cuckit
>find beastiality forum
>cry about it

Mods should really ban anyone who mentions cuckit.

Holy fuck, went to r/knotty cuz of dogpilled .is post. And this whore has paw prints tatted on her, bbc slave poster, and fucking knot dildos. And she looks good :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Imagine being an honest guy approaching her, and she has so much dirt on her....

Then i went out to the menu, and saw r/looksmaxxing, ofc a model foid is there with 1,500 likes, and 900 comments. We cant have shit guys
Life isnt a hentai where we can find a hot big boobed virgin mastubating and blackmail her with it.

OvER, I tried that and r/autisminwomen (oxymoron) is main gold mine for empathy given from empathetic gendER

At this point i just want to find peace, and enjoy my life. Im just worried
This is the ONLY thing that truly matters.
But even in isolation, you Will face actual demons seeded deep within from past shitty memories that have sowed your Path so far.

Last edited:

ITS FUNNY WHEN THEY CAN ACT ALL AGGRESSIVE AND EXTREME IN HOW THEY ACT.

BUT A MINUTE ONE OF US ACTS AGGRESSIVE THEY INSTANTLY SHUT US DOWN. FUCK THEM ALL AND BEHEAD THEM IN MINECRAFT

I VISITED THE SUB AND I WANT TO ER AFTER SEEING IT :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

T

total normie death