Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Who Else Really Likes These Serial Killer Tv Series? (Dexter, You, The Fall, Etc)

What's Your Favorite Serial Killer Show?

• Dexter

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Fall

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other - Post It Below

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I swear I really get into these shows and I'm always rooting for the killer lol

I never finished The Fall, I stopped watching when only one season was out, there are 3 seasons now and its finished, just started watching it over again today.

I heard that You actually has a season 2, gonna watch over season 1 and then start season 2 after I'm finished with The Fall

Oh and the best of the best, Dexter

Surprisingly a new season is starting in 2022, I'm gonna wait for that to start and then I'll start over from season 1 and work my way up to the new seasons

Out of all of them Dexter is the best one, the soundtrack is so good, that theme song (I kept it as my ringtone for while too lol)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2xxizpHuoo

I heard good things about You; I might watch it this week.:smonk:

Dexter is the only one I've seen

Didnt watch any of it, Dexter goes on my nerves, i will try the other.

The only one I've ever watched is 'Dexter,' and I only watched one episode where he kills a loli-lover for lusting after his loli stepdaughter :feelsseriously:. That alone put me off to the show for good :feelsjuice:

seriously, i have watched the metalist series, it was one of the memorable show.

seriously, i have watched the metalist series, it was one of the memorable show.
I always start the mentalist series and stop like 10 or so episodes in because I get bored, the pacing is really slow for that show and it really isn't all that exciting. The show would have been a lot more interesting if it was a supernatural psychological thriller, like Red John was actually a practicing occultist that used real magic, and Patrick Jane is none the wiser and thinks he's just a regular serial killer, and over time in the series he slowly puts together clues that goes against conventional logic so he has to start thinking outside the box.

That's why I didn't add it to the list, it isn't on par with the other three series I mentioned, it gets boring real quick while the writing for the other shows always keeps you glued to the screen

I recently finished watching this movie starring Denzel Washington called "Fallen" (made in 1998) and that's kind of the plot, and it was really interesting, adding that supernatural element to it helped keep the intrigue and sense of looming danger going.

In the mentalist there's too many slow and happy moments for the kind of series that it is, it gets annoying, they try to make him seem "charming" too much, this dudes wife and child were murdered and he's pursuing their killer, and he's acting like its some kind of happy go lucky comedy sitcom (they might as well add in a laugh track lol)

It got boring real quick

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE COME BACK AND TRIED TO REWATCH THE SERIES, I KEEP TRYING DUDE (MAYBE IN 5 MORE YEARS I'LL BE BORED ENOUGH TO WATCH IT)

That's why I didn't add it to the list, it isn't on par with the other three series I mentioned, it gets boring real quick while the writing for the other shows always keeps you glued to the screen
it can be slow paced at times.
I recently finished watching this movie starring Denzel Washington called "Fallen" (made in 1998) and that's kind of the plot, and it was really interesting, adding that supernatural element to it helped keep the intrigue and sense of looming danger going.
its on my watchlist
In the mentalist there's too many slow and happy moments for the kind of series that it is, it gets annoying, they try to make him seem "charming" too much, this dudes wife and child were murdered and he's pursuing their killer, and he's acting like its some kind of happy go lucky comedy sitcom (they might as well add in a laugh track lol)
from the outside he is happy and seems like he is coping well, but deep down he is miserable and saddened and wants revenge and find the killer.

it can be slow paced at times.
The majority of the time lol

There was a point where I got so desperate I googled "Red John Episodes" and planned to watch only those because those were the exciting ones. A good show has every episode feeling like that, that's why I liked Dexter so much, there's never a dull moment, that series had great writers

Dude I already know the ending of the series, I got so fed up I watched a youtube video of the end where he was chasing "Red John" lol

from the outside he is happy and seems like he is coping well, but deep down he is miserable and saddened and wants revenge and find the killer.
I know, if only they had conveyed that a bit more in the show. Even if they did that wouldn't fix the bad writing.

I guess it has that old tv show writing style, I recently tried to watch this old show Angel (spinoff of Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and I couldn't even get through episode one, it felt so boring, its amazing how exciting everything is when you're young, but the more you're exposed to the more you can see the inferiority in other things.

The majority of the time lol
I found it engaging and watched it whole day
There was a point where I got so desperate I googled "Red John Episodes" and planned to watch only those because those were the exciting ones. A good show has every episode feeling like that, that's why I liked Dexter so much, there's never a dull moment, that series had great writers
the story is not a single one, it has got branches and multiple cases investigated by the department. i found the sherlock homes starring cucumberbatch most boring.
dexter

You season 2 is utter garbage

Season 3 just came out, hopefully it's much better I think apparently it is

You and the fall are just chad worship for foids to jerk off to, same with dexter, shows like that are ragefuel for me so I stay away from them, I've only saw like a 30 minute summary of Dexter, seems like a cool story but I'd never watch it fully.
I highly recommend the show Fargo, 0 chad worship, great dark comedy, great characters.

You and the fall are just chad worship for foids to jerk off to, same with dexter, shows like that are ragefuel for me so I stay away from them, I've only saw like a 30 minute summary of Dexter, seems like a cool story but I'd never watch it fully.
I highly recommend the show Fargo, 0 chad worship, great dark comedy, great characters.
Does "chad worship" to you mean that the character is simply attractive, because it doesn't sound like you watched these series at all?

1. What show isn't Chad worship then?, even for the "nerd" characters attractive actors are often selected and they just slap some glasses or "nerdy looking clothes" on them lol.

The focus of the series The Fall was about his murders, not once did I feel enraged because of his looks because he wasn't going around showing off and banging random bitches, he was just trying to kill and get away with it.

2. Saying You is Chad worship was the funniest one, this dude is literally a stalker that watches the girl he wants get fucked by another man through a window and just tells himself - "oh she'll come around, I'll forgive her for being with this bad guy for now". :feelskek:

What kind of Chad is that?

3. If you watched season 1 of Dexter and you weren't hooked then I don't know what to tell you. The writing is great, the pacing is never slow, there's comedic elements and your protagonist is a socially awkward killer that doesn't like people but has to learn to pretend better and better as time goes on and you see that in the series.

I think you are really just looking at the guys faces and writing these shows off, which is why I have to ask again, what shows do you even watch?

Because most actors are attractive, even the ones selected for the "unattractive role".

4. Have you even watched Hannibal yet?. It is literally the best psychological thriller TV series I have seen, I've watched it twice and I'll watch it the 3rd time next year.

Nah, you'll probably see the protagonist's and antagonist's face and call it Chad worship. :feelskek:

Does "chad worship" to you mean that the character is simply attractive, because it doesn't sound like you watched these series at all?

1. What show isn't Chad worship then?, even for the "nerd" characters attractive actors are often selected and they just slap some glasses or "nerdy looking clothes" on them lol.

The focus of the series The Fall was about his murders, not once did I feel enraged because of his looks because he wasn't going around showing off and banging random bitches, he was just trying to kill and get away with it.

2. Saying You is Chad worship was the funniest one, this dude is literally a stalker that watches the girl he wants get fucked by another man through a window and just tells himself - "oh she'll come around, I'll forgive her for being with this bad guy for now". :feelskek:

What kind of Chad is that?

3. If you watched season 1 of Dexter and you weren't hooked then I don't know what to tell you. The writing is great, the pacing is never slow, there's comedic elements and your protagonist is a socially awkward killer that doesn't like people but has to learn to pretend better and better as time goes on and you see that in the series.

I think you are really just looking at the guys faces and writing these shows off, which is why I have to ask again, what shows do you even watch?

Because most actors are attractive, even the ones selected for the "unattractive role".

4. Have you even watched Hannibal yet?. It is literally the best psychological thriller TV series I have seen, I've watched it twice and I'll watch it the 3rd time next year.

Nah, you'll probably see the protagonist's and antagonist's face and call it Chad worship. :feelskek:
Why would I watch something I don't like? I try to stay away from those shows because it's my preference lol if I watched them just to feel enraged then complain about them here like other retards who watch ragefuel just to torture themselves and complain about it, then I'd be no different from a foid.

Also if you read my comment I recommended one of my favorite shows.

Hannibal looks interesting, but I probably won't watch it, not because its chad worship, but because im too busy

What I don't like about Dexter and shows in general is that most of them have a shit ton of seasons and episodes, I simply don't have the time to watch them so I just watch a 30 minute summary instead, not the same thing but it lets me enjoy the story in less time without all the filler episodes etc, I watched shows like breaking bad, the walking dead and better call sault years ago when I wasn't as busy, I highly recommend them if you have the time.

I barely even watch shows anymore, I started watching the latest season of narcos mexico today but I found out after the first episode that they just turned it into "muh strong independent whamen taking on the big bad guys"

Last edited:
I dont watch that shit

Great season 1 but unfortunately gets progressively worse with each season.

Probably I'll still catch season 4 when it comes out though tbh.

Wtf they're working on a 4th season?
Yeah I agree, season 1 was perfect, the season with the stussy dude was also pretty good, the one set in the 70s was meh

Hannibal looks interesting, but I probably won't watch it, not because its chad worship, but because im too busy

What I don't like about Dexter and shows in general is that most of them have a shit ton of seasons and episodes, I simply don't have the time to watch them so I just watch a 30 minute summary instead
What you're saying here doesn't even make sense

Its like saying "I'm too full, so I'll just throw the rest of the food away"

Won't you have to eat again at some point in the future?

Won't you have free time again at some point in the future?

So couldn't you just continue watching from where you left off?

Seriously, repeat that excuse back to yourself and really listen, it makes no sense at all

The entire point of entertainment is to PASS TIME, so if you don't have any free time it makes no sense watching a 30 minute summary lol

I'm not even going to argue this any further, you're basically treating shows like "updates" - "oh..... that's what happened", you might as well not even watch the summaries and just stay busy 24/7, because you aren't using them as entertainment anyways lol

What you're saying here doesn't even make sense

Its like saying "I'm too full, so I'll just throw the rest of the food away"

Won't you have to eat again at some point in the future?

Won't you have free time again at some point in the future?

So couldn't you just continue watching from where you left off?

Seriously, repeat that excuse back to yourself and really listen, it makes no sense at all

The entire point of entertainment is to PASS TIME, so if you don't have any free time it makes no sense watching a 30 minute summary lol

I'm not even going to argue this any further, you're basically treating shows like "updates" - "oh..... that's what happened", you might as well not even watch the summaries and just stay busy 24/7, because you aren't using them as entertainment anyways lol
we're just talking about shows, it's not an argument or a debate, why do you treat it like that bruh

Why would I watch something I don't like? I try to stay away from those shows because it's my preference lol
Its not about whether you like it or not, its your false rationalization for why you don't like it
You and the fall are just chad worship for foids to jerk off to, same with dexter
Then after having that rationalization proven to be nonsense, you then back peddle to - "Well a-a-actually I don't entertain myself at all because I'm sooooo busy" :feelskek:

Its not about whether you like it or not, its your false rationalization for why you don't like it
I don't care if it's a false rationalization or not, if I don't like something then I won't watch it, simple as that.

we're just talking about shows, it's not an argument or a debate, why do you treat it like that bruh
Were really not "just talking", if you make a position and you aren't willing to defend it, then you shouldn't state it

I'll stop now lol

Were really not "just talking", if you make a position and you aren't willing to defend it, then you shouldn't state it

I'll stop now lol
It's not a "position" it's an opinion, it's not a debate where I have to defend my position with statistics and facts.
It's entertainment, you're allowed to have opinions and preferences just like everyone else.
You treat every conversation like a debate and every opinion on something that you like as a personal attack.

It's entertainment
Dude you literally just said you don't even consume entertainment because you're so busy, so you watch 30 minute summaries, I don't think you are even listening to your own words

You don't even use the shows as entertainment anyways, else you'd just watch them normally, its not like you won't have more free time to finish an episode the next day lol

Sorry for distracting you from your busy work schedule (where you spent 13 days worth of hours of the 24 days since you joined this forum logged in)

You don't even use the shows as entertainment anyways, else you'd just watch them normally, its not like you won't have more free time to finish an episode the next day lol
I do watch them sometimes
Sorry for distracting you from your busy work schedule (where you spent 13 days of the 24 days since you joined this forum logged in)
No problem buddy boyo :feelscomfy:

Dexter was pretty good, Also liked hannibal. Got pretty gay at the end tho, but yeah not enough good killer series

You and the fall are just chad worship for foids to jerk off to, same with dexter
I mean yes and no. Tbh they can be seen like this, which is why You season 1 is the best because he basically starts out as a hardcore incel. Also Dexter is OK because Dexter doesn't even really enjoy sex with Stacies, or going after them.

However yeah you have a point, You season 3 he's basically almost full blown chad status.

Did you watch the movie?
I googled it and it already came out in 2020

Most of Dexter was really good, at least I enjoyed it back in the day. I'm watching some of the new season now but I'm fully expecting it to be cucked in some form since it's 2021 :feelsclown: Like how the Walking Dead got so bad over the years. They really like to push the feminist girl power/white men bad/sjw stuff.

Last edited:
I'm watching some of the new season now
Wait, its out already?

Season 9 (New Blood)?

Got pretty gay at the end tho
Lol, I get what you're saying but I don't think they were trying to convey that nor did I interpret their relationship that way

It was more like a "bromance" thing lol

Hannibal was obsessed with Will in the sense that we wanted to remake him in his own image and help him find his "true self". Will in the end finally came to the realization that he is just like Hannibal, but its more actually more complicated than that for will, he's an "empath", he can understand and relate to the thoughts of and actions of anyone, Hannibal just being the kind of personality that he is had a stronger influence on him.

I'd like to believe they both survived and then they go on killing somewhere lol, maybe there'll be a season 4 some day with that as the story

I have to say its one of those series that had a "perfect ending", it didn't seem forced.

I'll probably watch that one over too, but I need to give it a year or so to make sure it isn't fresh in my head

Last edited:
Dexter season 9 airs tonight btw

Well I'll start over Dexter after I'm finished You
I randomly watched season 7 lately

I don't want to binge all seasons it would take too much time for me and halfway through I would zone out anyway

it would take too much time for me and halfway through
That's the point, I want to give the new season time to build up, I don't want to catch up and then I have to wait, I don't have netflix I'm a torrent guy, the best time for me to pick up a series is when its complete and someone has uploaded a torrent already.

Plus I really like the dexter series, especially because of the soundtrack

Sorry for distracting you from your busy work schedule (where you spent 13 days worth of hours of the 24 days since you joined this forum logged in)
jfl

dexter is my favorite show if we pretend that season 5 and onward never happened

You know I actually have a bias towards The Fall - just something about the brutality of Paul Spector.

Dexter was almost sort of an antihero. Although I did enjoy Dexter. I remember watching that show from when it started back in the day. Seems like another life time ago. It's worth torrenting and watching for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Even if they ending wasn't great.

You know what I really like about YOU (on season 1 right now), the female characters aren't written to appeal to a blue pilled audience, its ridiculous how black pilling it is

He saves her life, helps her save her career, treats her with the utmost respect and supports her in everything she does, and she still ends up putting him in the friendzone, fucks a shit ton of random guys on tinder, and says to her firends that he's in the "maybe" list of getting to fuck her

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The average series will have her "appreciating" his efforts, this one is brutally honest, you can save a bitches life and she won't appreciate it

watch the movie Funny Games. every incel should watch it.