Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else is really socially isolated?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
No female contact, family contact and small amounts of co-worker contact at best.

Tell me your stories. Hearing about people as bad off as me helps me cope.

plz no young-cels

indoors all day till i need something, or have the big desire to go outside, what isnt basically there

I dont see any non-family, 95% of my week is spent in the basement. Im alone almost all day.

me. dont speak to family or anyone else. besides gymcelling i dont really go out.

I get almost no contact with the outside world. I don't even talk to my family anymore

none besides work tbh, i ignore my family too

I am the weird kid in highschool.
Thus, no one takes me seriously and everyone just underestimates me.

I don't care. One day I will show them the "loser" they wasted.

Never leave my home unless I go shopping. I sometimes see my childhood friend who visits me once a month. That is it.

The only female contact I have are counselors that want me to rot in prison and die.

I see people at work but I don't believe they're real people. They just seem like husks that consume mainstream media and exist in a perpetual state of supreme mediocrity, content to value their worth by how many people they've slept with and how many facebook friends they have.

I wish I was dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back