Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Barbie movie is blackpilled.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
By trying to reverse the roles of the movie, and change the power roles, the movie has unfortunately revealed the dynamics that go on within the world.
Yes i know it sounds strange, frankly if you were triggered by that movie you're low IQ.

It TRIES to highlight the female perspective of patriarchy (but in a reversed sense of matriarchy)
So let's gather what makes this world a matriarchy, im not going to go in depth, I'm only going into the "values" highlighted.

The women in this world are the top of the chain, this world is exempt of any "real work" Remember this.

This movie tries to show off how the """world"""" would look like if it was a matriarchy, however the only way its able to do this, is by radically change the "values" of the both sexes. And by doing so, unfortunately reveal the harsh blackpill... let's get into it :feelsPop:

The sexes DO inherit values from our current world
  1. Theres no "real" work in this world
The characters are essentially stone tossers, the men do pretty much nothing but cope, the women do nothing but cope. Only thing missing is tiktok.

2. The men exhibit FEMALE values.
Despite the movies best tries to make Our beloved hero Ryan gosling HYPER masculine, he's actually just doing what women do irl, being stone tossers, doing hobbies simply out of fun, creating no value. Sitting and drinking, Driving, horse riding.

3. The Women still have the power of consent.
BEFORE YOU REACT BADLY READ THIS. Consent is good, im not saying it's bad, Electric cars are good right? Giant lithium mines not so much... allow me to explain.
Not only do the barbies enjoy all the rights men have, they also have the ability to reject any attention from the men, as featured by barbie when she rejects ken, and all the kens cope together.
-
THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IRL. Imagine, stacy approaches a man, is the woman stuck to seeking attention from him? no, if he rejects she'll seek someone else. It's that easy. However as we know, incels exist. The demand can't control the supply, the supply (women) can control the demand (men) ((HEIGHT TAX, MONEY TAX, FACETAX.)) to find a suitable mate, in our time however, one who's excerpting overly value to get a less valuable female equivalent.

4. There are Simps.
The simp Allan is played by michael cera..​
HMMMM I WONDER WHY THE ONLY MALE FIGURE WHO DOENS'T EXHIBIT HYPER MASCULINITY (NO STRONG JAW, ABS, EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE FACE) IS THE MAN WHO'S ON THE SIDE OF THE WOMEN. THIS IS ENOUGH OF A BLACKPILL, BUT WHATEVER BRO.
I really have no interest stating the obvious, but allan eventually goes from the weird unforgotten person, to immidietaly holding importance, simply by being the only male on the female side, it's cause he's so low T and ugly, that he doens't relate to the men, so ofcourse from being litteraly invisible, he suddenly gains value by being the soldier for matriarchy. (IT cels, i don't care if you find cera sexy, he's objectivally the most out of place man in the movie.) this highlights reality, it won't be the women who are making mens lives useless, it's the simps.​
this string of attention leads allan to betray the other men.​
okay, my brain is all mushy now, im sure i lost a bunch of details, but onwards we goooo :)
Let's observe all of the odd "values" compared to this world of ours :p

1. in the movie the male characters are slowly given rights "out of the goodness of barbies hearts" very well, women are indeed slowly getting rights back, some may say they're already going beyond that.

As mentioned previously, the kens can't control consent. Therefore they're as good as dogs. :)shhh:) They're useless, any and all ways.

ok fuck this thread, fuck giving effort to .is BHAAAAIIII

schizo rant i guess

By trying to reverse the roles of the movie, and change the power roles, the movie has unfortunately revealed the dynamics that go on within the world.
Yes i know it sounds strange, frankly if you were triggered by that movie you're low IQ.

It TRIES to highlight the female perspective of patriarchy (but in a reversed sense of matriarchy)
So let's gather what makes this world a matriarchy, im not going to go in depth, I'm only going into the "values" highlighted.

The women in this world are the top of the chain, this world is exempt of any "real work" Remember this.

This movie tries to show off how the """world"""" would look like if it was a matriarchy, however the only way its able to do this, is by radically change the "values" of the both sexes. And by doing so, unfortunately reveal the harsh blackpill... let's get into it :feelsPop:

The sexes DO inherit values from our current world
  1. Theres no "real" work in this world
The characters are essentially stone tossers, the men do pretty much nothing but cope, the women do nothing but cope. Only thing missing is tiktok.

2. The men exhibit FEMALE values.
Despite the movies best tries to make Our beloved hero Ryan gosling HYPER masculine, he's actually just doing what women do irl, being stone tossers, doing hobbies simply out of fun, creating no value. Sitting and drinking, Driving, horse riding.

3. The Women still have the power of consent.
BEFORE YOU REACT BADLY READ THIS. Consent is good, im not saying it's bad, Electric cars are good right? Giant lithium mines not so much... allow me to explain.
Not only do the barbies enjoy all the rights men have, they also have the ability to reject any attention from the men, as featured by barbie when she rejects ken, and all the kens cope together.
-
THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IRL. Imagine, stacy approaches a man, is the woman stuck to seeking attention from him? no, if he rejects she'll seek someone else. It's that easy. However as we know, incels exist. The demand can't control the supply, the supply (women) can control the demand (men) ((HEIGHT TAX, MONEY TAX, FACETAX.)) to find a suitable mate, in our time however, one who's excerpting overly value to get a less valuable female equivalent.

4. There are Simps.
The simp Allan is played by michael cera..​
HMMMM I WONDER WHY THE ONLY MALE FIGURE WHO DOENS'T EXHIBIT HYPER MASCULINITY (NO STRONG JAW, ABS, EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE FACE) IS THE MAN WHO'S ON THE SIDE OF THE WOMEN. THIS IS ENOUGH OF A BLACKPILL, BUT WHATEVER BRO.
I really have no interest stating the obvious, but allan eventually goes from the weird unforgotten person, to immidietaly holding importance, simply by being the only male on the female side, it's cause he's so low T and ugly, that he doens't relate to the men, so ofcourse from being litteraly invisible, he suddenly gains value by being the soldier for matriarchy. (IT cels, i don't care if you find cera sexy, he's objectivally the most out of place man in the movie.) this highlights reality, it won't be the women who are making mens lives useless, it's the simps.​
this string of attention leads allan to betray the other men.​
okay, my brain is all mushy now, im sure i lost a bunch of details, but onwards we goooo :)
Let's observe all of the odd "values" compared to this world of ours :p

1. in the movie the male characters are slowly given rights "out of the goodness of barbies hearts" very well, women are indeed slowly getting rights back, some may say they're already going beyond that.

As mentioned previously, the kens can't control consent. Therefore they're as good as dogs. :)shhh:) They're useless, any and all ways.

ok fuck this thread, fuck giving effort to .is BHAAAAIIII
its blue pilled from what i remember. it unironically thinks the patriarchy exists.

we live in a matriarchal society.

its blue pilled from what i remember. it unironically thinks the patriarchy exists.
it's a really based and enjoyable movie, by changing the gender roles they essentially called women worthless, i became burned out and decided not to finish the thread, however the only thing this matriarchy keeps is the power of sexual market value. The kens are still essentially males, except theres no work to be done, so they just sit around and cope. Whilst the women are perfectly happy, they're essentially already in the real world. Making fake work, such as those politicians being female only etcetera.

i do not want this thread to come across as i don't want women to get rights, as i said, electric cars are good, but are lithium mines good? IS it a worthy sacrifice?

Like summary
unfinished thread. Tl;dr is basically, barbie movie shows that women's only power is end stage of capitalism, and being sexual market "suppliers" and it shows this by forcibly changing the gender roles, however they still keep certain values from the real world, which is that the barbies are the ones that consent, not the kens. Which would be true to the world (in the sense of reversal)

we live in a matriarchal society.
The male sex, and our position in society is flawed, we're a blip in the history of the universe, we might have been a patriarchy for the 6000+ years, (if you believe borderline slave work is more fun than taking care of children who love you) then the next billion years are matriarchy, infact it's so bad that eventually the male sex will dissapear, as does our testosterone.

Women turn men against each other all the time, the film reflects this well enough during the civil war.

High IQ thread