Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I JUST LANDED ON INCELTEARS!!! Ofcourse i get miss quoted, words ripped from my mouth

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cf8w9y/why_are_there_so_many_autistic_incels_i_feel/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=whitespace

Actually im the main quote teehee...

What did i mean? I took adhd meds for one day, and felt autistic, i called the user a saint, i have alot of autistic people i know, and they're all saints. Happy, cool, and most importantly good endurance.

The first autistic person i got to know was my cousin, he was very strong minded, protected me, and despite his disbaility he ended up ascending, and is now living a fairly good life.

Later on i met another one in the social club for poeple with diagnosis, like special ed but a social club, isolated from all the cool kids, ykno, He was very normal looking, nothing weird about his appearance, it fared worse for him due to his family situation, he ended up becoming depressed, stopped wanting to live, he's probably a NEET by now. I really hope he's doing well.

Lastly, my autistic cousin, now from my fathers side, his autism is extremely severe, he's always been unable to speak, i feel sad, he's about 30 now, unable to speak, sitting in a jail called life, he tries to starve himself, he's jailed in his own mind, to put in some blackpill, (this is trailing off the subject) he usually touches himself down there, due to sexual frustration, i don't want to go into it, but his life is hell.

What does this mean? You DO not have to misquote me, twist my words. I would never wish autism on my worst enemy, it's fucking hell, and they're ALL SAINTS.

I have been socially isolated from any contact for 3 years, apart from my family, and occational friends, my adhd is drug inducing when im with friends, however when im alone, it mimics autism, i will never find out why and how it is to have autism. BUT I DO INDEED SHARE SOLIDARITY, YOU'RE all soldiers, including women, men, and any young person with autism.

Also i broke my Inceltears virginity! thanks :)

thanks for letting us know that you're browsing reddit

Holy fuck, woman and normies are most ableist piece of shits but when they need us for make people seem them like heroes:society:

As i mentioned, try to see the full picture,

Admitted he’s a cuck

thanks for letting us know that you're browsing reddit
i got sent on my profile.
Holy fuck, woman and normies are most ableist piece of shits but when they need us for make people seem them like heroes:society:
Yes exactly, they have no compassion with incels whomst they believe are there by choice, even if that was the case they still deserve love. The same as i dislike suicide, but i also share alot of compassion to suicidal people, and hope all of them wont do it.

Edit- Not to mention they downplay autism, with the common, my case is the rule. I get it, you're succesful and autistic, there are too many merits to know if what you're saying is truth.

Do you blame the suicidal person for being suicidal? When your favorite author went from suicidal to a millionaire.
It's like these peoples passion is hipocrisy.

Their insults fly off of me like butter, as i will reiterate, i share love and support for people with autism of all genders, all ages. Now let the nitpicking begin

Last edited:
i got sent on my profile.

Yes exactly, they have no compassion with incels whomst they believe are there by choice, even if that was the case they still deserve love. The same as i dislike suicide, but i also share alot of compassion to suicidal people, and hope all of them wont do it.
Is hard to not think about suicide, wish i could sleep forever

Chill dude you don't have to clarify shit to the IT trannies.

Is hard to not think about suicide, wish i could sleep forever
i don't see this perspective, maybe cause im blessed with an understanding family, and good economic situation, however people truly underestimate the type of lives people can live, you can cope for 4 months and take out a huge loan and do coke and fuk prostitutes, (before inceltears, i do not support buying hookers, yet you glorify pablo escobar on netflix)

Chill dude you don't have to clarify shit to the IT trannies.
i think it's good to show solidarity to the autistic people aswell on here, i would've written my experience with autistic people aswell on here.

i don't see this perspective, maybe cause im blessed with an understanding family, and good economic situation, however people truly underestimate the type of lives people can live, you can cope for 4 months and take out a huge loan and do coke and fuk prostitutes, (before inceltears, i do not support buying hookers, yet you glorify pablo escobar on netflix)
Wish i could buy an sexual doll, wageslaving on a third world is a piece of shit, or you waste the entire day working for tons of money or work a bit for a pay that basically is a piece of shit and the only thing you could buy is an bread

i think it's good to show solidarity to the autistic people aswell on here, i would've written my experience with autistic people aswell on here.
Total ragefuel when people tell me "AutIsM iS An SuperpowER" No, is an cancer that is consuming me slowy and killing me inside to no return point

Total ragefuel when people tell me "AutIsM iS An SuperpowER" No, is an cancer that is consuming me slowy and killing me inside to no return point
the fucking utter cope, of trying to make someone who looks normal, be percieved as normal, the second you talk, the second you're put into a uncomfortable situation, you're smelled as shit in a field of flowers.

the fucking utter cope, of trying to make someone who looks normal, be percieved as normal, the second you talk, the second you're put into a uncomfortable situation, you're smelled as shit in a field of flowers.
I never understood what gaslightining means but probably could be that

also the main discussion of the thread screen shotted, highlighted how he was treated as a child by his mother

are you literally justifying yourself in front of IT cucks, troons and land whales or am I getting this wrong ?

are you literally justifying yourself in front of IT cucks, troons and land whales or am I getting this wrong ?
Almost, but im also sharing sympathy with .is users. Or maybe both, but i alrdy got cucked by a reply in this thread.

Hi mom im famous on reddit! teehee! I would've written this thread otherwise, cause i feel bad for autistic incels.

Stupid question. It's like asking "Why do fish swim?"

Wish i could buy an sexual doll, wageslaving on a third world is a piece of shit, or you waste the entire day working for tons of money or work a bit for a pay that basically is a piece of shit and the only thing you could buy is an bread
That's brutal being an incel in a third world country, man. I'm from the USA and will be starting a job soon. Then I will be able to afford a sex doll and eventually pay a prostitute.

"why are there so many autistic incels? I feel ashamed to be autistic :(:feels:"

God it's so cringe to see the guy suck up to IT trannies trying to get validation from them